Lollipop

I Love You Too, Kim Myungsoo ♥

"Oppa." you called Myungsoo.

"What." he answered lazily.

"I'm bored. Let's go and play outside~" you suggested.

"I don't want to, mian Yeonjoo-ah." he said, resting his head on his arms.

"Oppa if you play with me, I'll give you a lollipop." you bribed, knowing that he loved lollipops.

"Fine." he agreed, getting up to walk over to you. He walked towards you and grabbed your hand, dragging you to your front door. You slipped your shoes on, and grabbed Myungsoo's left hand while waiting for him to put his shoes on.

"Let's go~!" you exclaimed like a little girl, slipping a few lollipops into your back pocket of your jeans. As you skipped down the hallway to the elevator of your building, L was walking behind you just smiling at how cute you were.

Once you got to the lobby, you ran out, making people give you weird faces. 

"OPPA HURRY UP!" you screamed to him, waiting for him to catch up.

"Arasso, just stop screaming, people are staring." he said chuckling.

You and Myungsoo held hands walking through the street, window shopping, and stopping to eat food from food stands. 

You wanted to take a break, so you started to walk through a little alley going towards it. Myungsoo pulled you back and suddenly hugged you.

"Oppa...what's wrong?" you asked, confused.

"Nothing, I just love you a lot." he said, burying his face in you hair. His hands moved from your waist down to your .

"OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING." you asked startled. You felt his hand go in your back pocket, come out of the pocket, and back to your waist. 

He let go of you after a few more seconds, "I was getting this." he declared, showing you the lollipop you promised him with a innocent smile.

"Oh. Okay, but I still want to go to the cafe!" you stated.

"LAST ONE THERE'S A ROTTEN EGG." you yelled as you wer running towards the cafe.

After running for a few minutes, you opened the glass door to a cafe and asked for a table for two. You sat down and started to look through the menu. As you were looking at the description for one of the iced drinks, two hands covered your eyes.

"Guess who~" a voice called.

"Myungsoo oppa~" you happily said back.

"Correct." he smiled, sitting in his seat.

"Oppa." you called.

"What?" 

"Why did you touch me, you're a rotten egg. I don't want a rotten egg touching me. It's gross." you joked, making a disgusted face.

"Okay. I won't touch you, talk to you, or even look at you." he said smiling slyly.

"NOOOO~ OPPA I DIDN'T MEAN IT! YOU'RE SO MEAN IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!! OPPAAAA YOU CAN'T!!!" you yelled, making some customers nearby look at you.

"Yeonjoo-ah, calm down, I was just joking." he said laughing.

"You're mean. I'm never giving you lollipops again."

"WHAT!?"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you like that? I came up with this idea because I just watched Big Bang & 2NE1's Lollipop MV again...I haven't seen it in a while.