Smile

I Love You Too, Kim Myungsoo ♥

 

“Ok, for homework you have pages 152-165. Do them all neatly.” Your math teacher announced. Everyone groaned and sighed, quickly writing their homework down.

 

*Ugh, so much homework just for one subject, how unnecessary.*

 

Lunch came along after two more periods. You walked over to Myungsoo and his friends’ lunch table and sat down with your planner and lunch in your hands. Your food was sitting in front of you, while you were staring at your planner.

 

Math – pg. 152-165

English – read chp.5-10

History – finish 2 worksheets

EXAMS IN TWO WEEKS, STUDY HARD!!

 

You sighed, which caused Myungsoo to look at you, “What’s wrong?” He asked, looking at your planner.

 

“I have so much homework.” You complained, pouting.

 

“Let me see.” He said, grabbing your planner. His eyes widened every time he read another assignment. “You’re teachers are cruel, baby. I’ll come over and help you.” He smiled at you.

 

“Thanks, oppa.”

 


 

After school

 

You walked into your kitchen to get a glass of water when you heard the door unlock. You filled the glass of water and put it on the counter and walked over to the door, waiting for Myungsoo to enter your apartment. When Myungsoo stepped into your home, he dropped his backpack on the ground and you suddenly ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

 

“Hi, baby.” He chuckled, hugging you back. “Why are you so happy to see me today?” He asked curiously.

 

You looked at him, confused. “I’m always happy to see you…” You proclaimed.

 

“Plus, I’m really stressed today, so I missed you a lot.” You continued.

 

“Okay.” He answered simply. “What subject should we start with?” He asked.

 

“History. It’s the subject with the least amount of work.”

 

You quickly finished two worksheets with the help of L, and continued on with your homework to read the assigned chapters from the book you were given in the beginning of the week. You thought reading five long chapters of a boring book would be unentertaining, and a chore to do, but Myungsoo made it fun, acting out the book funnily. Soon you finished the reading task, and moved on to the most dreaded assignment, the thirteen pages of math homework. Myungsoo said, you could write the work down, while he does all of the calculations. The math homework took an hour and a half, but you still got it done. Myungsoo was so helpful, but got really tired towards the end of your math homework and fell asleep.

 

You were so caught up in doing your homework that you forgot to ask if he had any homework. You walked out of your room and got his planner from his backpack. You read that he had an English essay due. The topic was something you already learned, so you your laptop and opened a new document and wrote his entire essay under his name. He helped you with all of your homework, so you might as well pay him back by helping him with his essay from his least favorite class, since it was his only assignment. Plus, he hated essays. You pulled his folder out, and put the essay in it.

 

You gently poked L’s face and woke him up from his little nap.

 

“Oppa, you can sleep on my bed since you’re tired.” You said, smiling.

 

“It’s okay, we need to finish your math homework anyway.” He protested.

 

“I finished it.” You declared.

 

“Oh…can I borrow your laptop? I have an essay to write.” He said sheepishly.

 

“Don’t worry, oppa, I wrote it for you already.” You grinned.

 

“When?!” He exclaimed.

 

“Before I woke you up.” You shrugged.

 

“You didn’t have to but thanks anyway…” Myungsoo mumbled.

 

“No problem, plus you helped me a lot on my homework so I typed your essay as a thanks.” You smiled sweetly.

 

“But I don’t need a thanks, I do it because I love you.” He admitted seriously.

 

“Oppa, you always know how to make me smile.” You said, wrapping your arms around his waist.

                                                                                

“Of course, I have to make sure my baby girl’s always happy.” He said, hugging you back.

 


 

SO UM....sorry for not updating...

n_____n      -eye smile<3-

 

enjoy this... i'm already writing another chapter...

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT ^_____^