Chapter 2

I Love You Too, Kim Myungsoo ♥

 

Once you got to school, you went to your locker, and Myungsoo went to his. You took your books and walked to class. You heard running footsteps behind you and tuned around, finding an exhausted Myungsoo. "Why didn't you walk to class with me?!" he pouted.

"Because I didn't want to be late." you said, walking into the classroom. He didn't respond and just sat down behind you. Soon the teacher walked in, and you turned to the board and started writing down notes. Out of nowhere, your phone vibrated in your pocket. You pulled it out carefully, making sure the teacher didn't catch you, and looked at the screen.

=One new text message=

To: My Lovely Yeonjoo

Wanna hang out after school? <3

-Myungsoo

 

To: Myungsoo My Baby~

Sureeee, I have nothing to do anyway.

-Yeonjoo

 

You put your phone away and started to take notes again. The class went by fast and lunch finally came.

You walked to the cafeteria with your friends, Minhae and Chohee. Once you walked in, Myungsoo waved to you, and you waved back. You smiled and walked to his table. 

You were about to sit down next to Myungsoo, when the Queenka, Heejung sat in your spot. You moved over to the other side of the table so that you could sit across from Myungsoo. Suddenly, Heejung spoke up, "Sorry, that spot's taken." She smirked. You sighed and then walked away. You sat at another table with Chohee and Minhae. Suddenly someone sat down next to you. You didn’t bother looking because you thought it was one of your friends.

“Why did you leave~” a voice whined. You turned your head to see a pouting Myungsoo.

“Because she said the seat was taken.” you replied, turning back to eat your food.

“But you know it wasn’t…” he complained.

“But I just wanted to eat my lunch so I sat here.” you said, finishing the conversation.

“Fine.” Myungsoo sighed. You glanced back to where Heejung and the rest of Infinite were sitting, and you saw an angry Heejung glaring at you, as if she was going to stare holes in your face.

“Don’t pay attention to her, she’s just jealous.” Chohee said. You nodded at returned to eating your food.

After the lunch was over, you walked out, but got shoved. You looked forward and saw Heejung smirking, but you just ignored it. 

“.” You muttered. You walked quickly to your locker and went to your next class. The last few classes went by really quickly.

“Aishhh~“ You hissed walking out of your last class. As you walked towards your locker, you saw Myungsoo standing in front of it.

“Annyeong~” You smiled cutely at him.

“Aish. Stop being cute~ you’re killing me.” L replied, pinching your cheeks.

“Oppa~ stop!! It hurts!” You said frowning.

“Mian Yeonjoo-ah~” He said, grabbing some of your books and putting it in your locker. He grabbed your backpack and closed your locker. You intertwined your fingers and looked up at your boyfriend.

“Oppa~ give me my backpack~” You whined. He just chuckled.

“But then my lovely Yeonjoo’s shoulders would hurt.” Myungsoo pouted. You couldn’t fight with him. You weren’t going to win anyway.

Once you go to your house you unlocked the door and let Myungsoo in. When he turned around to take his shoes off, you swiftly snatched your backpack from him and ran to your room locking your door. He ran after you and started to bang on the door. “Yah. Stop it’s heavy~ I don’t want you to hurt yourself, babo.” He shouted through the door.

“Why can’t I have my bag, oppa? I need to do homework.” You replied, walking to your desk.

“Yah, Kim Yeonjoo. Open this door.” He said banging on the door.

“Fine~” You sighed. You walked over to the door, unlocking it, and then opening the door. Right when the door was open and you could sere through a crack, Myungsoo pushed the door open and pushed you down to your bed and started to tickle you, you were laughing hysterically until you got tired and Myungsoo stopped tickling you.

“Aish~ really. I need to do homework.” You stated, getting up and walking over to your desk. Myungsoo groaned and then pulled a chair over and sat next to you.

“Why are such a good student?” He asked you, pouting.

“It’s not because I’m a good student, it’s because I want good grades.” You responded. He didn’t say anything back.

“Why aren’t you doing homework?” You asked him. He just looked at you.

“I don’t feel like it.” He chuckled.

“If you don’t do your homework I’m never talking to you again, oppa.” You stated and then turned back and started to do your homework. Myungsoo stared at you with his mouth wide open. He ran out of the room and came back with his backpack.

“Yeonjoo-ah~ look I’m going to do my homework~ please talk to me!” He said pouting. You turned around and kissed Myungsoo on his cheek.

“Good oppa~” You said while pinching his cheeks.

“You’re so lucky you’re cute.” Myungsoo glared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guysssss~ I'm sorry for not updating for a really long time.... I understand if you wanna unsubscribe because of my horrible updating skills....I've been busy with dance and school....I've even been getting good grades because I've been trying hard. I went to a lot of concerts in October, and I've been really busy. I know it was wrong of me not to put up a note saying I was going on hiatus, and I feel really bad, I'M SO SORRYYYY!!! You all can hate me forever if you want, I'd understand...

I also really want to thank LIMIN0201 for being so nice about me not updating. But I also want to thank you all for not unsubscribing... I love you all~

♥scarletfire63