Annyeong~

I Love You Too, Kim Myungsoo ♥

Dashi dorawa 

Dorawa dorawa

Neo hanabakke eobseo

 

"Oh...text message. WHY SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?!" you thought to yourself while opening the message.

 

 

To: My Lovely Yeonjoo

Annyeong jagiya~ are you awake? Wake up!!

We can't be late for school! <3

-Myungsoo

You decided to text him back.

 

To: Myungsoo My Baby~

I'm up now~ keke. You woke me up like normal.

Are you coming over for breakfast again?

-Yeonjoo

 

You lived by yourself in an apartment becuase your parents thought you were independent enough to live by yourself.

 

Dashi dorawa 

Dorawa dorawa

Neo hanabakke eobseo

 

 To: My Lovely Yeonjoo

Yes...I'm walking to your building now!

Hurry! Wash up! i will make breakfast. ♥

 

Since he told you to wash up, you did. You heard him open the door with the key you gave him as you were rinsing the cleanser off your face. You dried your face with your towel as you felt arms snake around your waist. You put the towel down and felt lips connect with your cheek.

"Good morning Yeonjoo." Myungsoo whispered. You smiled with a bit of pink taking over your cheeks.

"Annyeong~" you said as you turned around to face him. You shared a short kiss and then pushed slightly against his arms so he would release you. As he let go of you, he pouted. You took out makeup, and closed the cabinet door, holding your makeup bag in your left hand. Myungsoo quickly snatched the bag from you, leaving your mouth open. 

"You're not wearing makeup today, no...you're not wearing makeup ever again." he stated while smiling innocently.

"Can't I just put BB cream on?" you asked with a pout.

"BB cream counts as makeup so...no." he answered.

"Hmph." you said, pouting and crossing your arms, trying to make it look like you were mad at him. Myungsoo chuckled at your actions.

"Aigoo, you're so cute. I know you're not mad at me. And you're sstill not wearing BB cream." he chuckled. You threw your arms down and stomped your foot in defeat. Then you ran off to your room to put your uniform on. Myungsoo followed behind you. Just as you were about to take off your shirt, you saw Myungsoo standing in the doorway smirking.

"Oppa! GET OUT!!" you telled, pushing him out and locking the door.

"Arasso, I'm making breakfast, jagiya." he said, walking away. You quickly put the top on, tied the ribbon, and put your skirt on. You grabbed your jacked and walked to the kitchen. You threw your jacket on the chair and then hugged Myungsoo from behind.

"Oppa..." you called quietly.

"Hm?" he answered smiling and turning around to hug you back.

"I love you." you said, leaning your head on his chest. He rested his chin on your head.

"I love you, too." he whispered. You stayed in that position for a little bit. Then you had an idea. 

"Oppa, I'm cooking today." you said with a smile.

"Why?" he asked curiously.

"Because you always cook for me so I never get to show off my skills." you said pouting.

"Fine, fine...I'll help." he suggested.

"Okay..." you said, taking eggs out of the refridgerator. "Can you crack these oppa?" you asked him.

"Anything for you, my love~" he smiled.

You were making a simple breakfast, scrabled eggs. Then you poured orange juice in two glasses.

"Oppa, can you get the forks, please?" you asked politely. He gave you a confused look.

"Why are you talking so politely all of a sudden?" he asked, walking to the table holding two forks. Myungsoo sat across from you. 

"These eggs are really good, Yeonjoo-ah." he complimented you.

"Gomawo oppa." you said quietly, feeling your face burn up. "But oppa, why didn't you let me wear makeup?" you asked him with a soft voice.

"Because your beautiful enough without it." he replied simply. You felt your face get even hotter than it was before. 

"Let's go to school now~" Myungsoo said while taking your plate from you after your finished eating. You put on your jacket, grabbed your backpack, and left for school with your hand entertwined in Myungsoo's.

 

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ 

Hmm... Is it too short?

sorry if it is

COMMENT PLEASEEEE 

and feeback. but please don't be mean.

♥ scarletfire63