Chapter 2

Runaway GROOM Contract

Chapter 2;;

''This is all your fault.'' Seohyun told me as I tried to massage my forehead.

''Look.'' I said. ''I never intended to do this. I was just angry and---'' she cut me off before I could finish.

''Whatever. They would still let you marry my sister. I'm too young.'' she said.

''But, as of the information I heard, you are three years older than me.'' 

''Yes. As a matter of fact I am. But, seeing a kid like you, you'd fit very well with my sister. You both are immature and childish.'' She said in a blunt tone. Aish. This girl...

''Okay fine. Fine. But, I really don't wanna marry your sister!'' I pleaded.

''And instead you'll marry me? Is that what you are trying to say? Cause that's what is going to happen if you don't marry my sister. And believe me, you won't like that.'' she said in an angry tone. This girl... she's really something... But, she has a point.

 

Its either her or her sister. Urrrgh...

 

Saturday came and I stepped out of my room with a bowtie and a suit. My dad came beside me and patted my shoulder. I sighed heavily and didn't look at him again. It was him who wanted this for his business. I should've had nothing to do with this. Its all about business.

 

We stepped into the car and the whole ride was silent. I don't wanna speak to him yet. I can't. I just can't.

 

''Y'know...'' my dad said, breaking off the silence between us. ''I never knew how beautiful your mother was when I first saw her. And it was epic. I ranaway from my wedding.'' he said. While me, I had no particular interest in that. I just kept on looking out the window.

 

''Just follow your heart. Break off the wedding by saying 'I don't' If you want. But, please. Remember the company that we both built. I once asked you if your willing to do anything for this company, and you gladly said yes, Sehun. I just hope you'll follow your heart.'' he said as he pulled over the car. 

 

We've arrived in the altar. It was about, 30 minutes before the wedding started. I looked over the whole church and found Fany noona's sister. She wore a short dress that hung over her knees. It made her look pretty though. I tried to call her. But, all she responded to me was small glances.

 

I felt kind of bad. She probably won't budge if I told her that I wanna say 'no' to marrying her sister. Maybe, if I continued with my plan, I could still get out of this.

 

30 minuts passed. The altar bells rang. Everyone got to their seats and the bride's maids and flower girls were first to come before the bride.

 

Seohyun walked in the aisle with my best man, Luhan. She looked happy. Both of them taking glances at each other.

 

Oh I hope luhan understands this. Please.

 

I played with my fingers as she walked down the aisle. Her dress's trail carried by two flower girls. She smiled blissfully to the people around her but when she turned to me, she gave a death glare. I widened my eyes abit. That gave me chills. I felt sweat forming on my forehead while I looked at the ground.

 

Suddenly, her father handed her over to me and now it was her father's turn to give death glares to me. I gulped in my saliva and just took her hand. I led her to the front of the altar and the ceremony started.

 

My hands kept on fidgeting by every word of the priest. I was waiting for that particular sentence that the priest would say.

''Do you, Oh Sehun, take Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, as your lawfully wedded wife?''

 

I gulped once more and I took a glance at all of them. Tiffany noona was starting to furrow her eyebrows as she glared at me. Seohyun, on the other hand, was secretly glancing at Luhan then back at me. I looked at Seohyun intensely. She looked at me widened her eyes.

 

Everyone was waiting for my decision. The priest kept on asking me 'Do you?' I took in one big breath and said.

 

''I...'' I sighed. ''I don't.'' And with that, Tiffany snapped. ''WHAT?!''

 

And as fast as I could I took Seohyun's hand and ran out of the altar doors, dragging her behind.

 

I ran with her as fast as I can drag her. Hoping she'd understand. The whole time, I noticed I was thinking of her, and how she felt when I dragged her out of the altar. Oh, how pissed she might be?

 

But, I hope she'd listen to my explanation first.

 

I dragged her to the car and shoved her inside. Their family must have some bodyguards to chase after me. I just can't belive I did that. It was crazy. But, worth it. I need to get ready for my plans.

 

''Yah!'' she shouted. ''Why the hell did you do that?!'' Aish. I have to deal with this girl first.

 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong readers!!! So... how's the 2nnd chapter? Is it good? Is it bad? Is it lame? Just tell me~ Please~! I need honest reviews~! :'')

 

So, you, Please do leave a comment, subscribe to this story or upvote if you want~!