Chapter 5

Runaway GROOM Contract

Chapter 5;;

''Oh! You're awake!'' she exclaimed.

 

I jumped a little, as I, too was surprised by her appearance. I looked at her from head to toe. And noticed that she has changed from her dress to an over sized shirt, short cut-offs with an apron.

 

I looked at her with a 'what-are-you-doing?' look. But, she just grinned at me and went pass me the third time.

 

 

Why does this girl like to pass by me all the time?

 

I just shrugged it off and followed her to the kitchen. I sat on the dining table then she served me with a hot and steaming bowl of soup.

 

''Y'know..'' I called out to her. But, she still refused to face me and went on with her cooking. '' You don't really have to do that.'' I added, as I took a sip from the soup she made. It taste delicious. Maybe too much for breakfast?

 

''I know.'' she replied.''I just wanna thank you~''

 

And that made me think.

 

Thank me? Thank me for what? As far as I've known, I'm the one who should be thanking her.

 

''Why do you have to thank me?'' I asked her curiously.

 

She didn't answer again. And that made me feel a bit bad and I unconciously pouted.

 

''Aigoo... Jjinja? Do I really have to tell you?'' she asked in an irritated tone.

 

 

~ Her Side ~

I waked up this morning with a rather unsual dream.

 

Haha. Could you believe that I married Oh Sehun in my dream? Hahahaha. I could only laugh about it.

 

I rubbed my eyes and massaged my forehead. My head hurts and I wanna get out of this tight clothing I'm in.

 

.

.

.

 

Wait...

 

My Clothes...

 

This is a dress...

 

Was I dreaming?

 

I quickly got out of the bed and struggled pulling my dress up. I stood infront of a large mirror and gasped.

 

So...

 

It was true...

 

 

I looked away from the mirror. A mix of emotions ran through me by the minute. 

 

I couldn't believe that I did that. 

 

I couldn't believe that I agreed to it.

 

I couldn't believe my stupidity.

 

 

After that, I suddenly realized something...

 

that I'm REALLY married to Oh Sehun and that I'm his temporary wife.

 

Yes, I do remember of this, being only temporary. And I'm only doing this until both our companies get along well. Then, when all of this nonsense is over, I'll go back to being single and marry Luhan.

 

Yes, I admit. I do love Luhan. And I know he loves me too. Knowing Luhan, he must've felt hurt when I ranaway with Sehun.

 

 

I know how he felt, Cause I felt it too...
 

 

I clenched my fists and puffed my cheeks.

 

'Sehun better do this quickly, I don't plan on marrying him THAT long!' I thought with a determined face.

 

I walked over to the bed and sat there again.

 

Then again, A realization struck me.

 

''How'd I get here?'' I gasped.

 

As of what I remember, We drove to the house and I went inside. I headed tot he living room and passed out on the sofa.

 

But, I don't remember going up here...

 

I went into a deep thought as I sat on the bed. The whole 2 hours, I was puffing my cheeks and flaring my nose. I seemed to have remembered something...

 

The shoes...

The Stairs...

 

Oh gosh... I remembered everything...

 

My eyes widened at the sudden realization I had.

 

Sehun carried me here... *o*

 

Suddenly, I felt weird. My stomach kept turning and I felt like I was gonna puke. It kept on turning up and I think emotions started stirring up there. And, unusually, it made me grin.

 

I had a weird urge to thank that jerk. I quickly ran out of the door from my room. But, realization striked me again. I was still wearing my... ermm... wedding dress...

 

I scanned the whole upper floor for anything to wear. I sighed as I took a long look at the things that I found: an oversized shirt, cut-off shorts and some slippers. I frowned lightly as I wore these.

 

Enough about my disappointments, I have some dutis to attend to. I slid down the stairs careful not to wake someone up. I peaked from the staircase only to find a sleeping Sehun on the Sofa.

 

''Pabo... You could've just slept on the spare rooms upstairs.'' I mumbled as I stare at his well-sculpted face. The bridge of his nose was somewhat... attractive? And the shape of face was somewhat.... hmmm... Oh I don't know!

 

I ruffled my hair with my hands, trying to erase unwanted thoughts in my mind. I just tiptoed lightly to the kitchen and cooked some healthy breakfast.

 

I went to the cabinets behind the counter and found some spices and an apron there. So, I wore it. I started cooking for a while and the aroma of my morning soup filled the morning air.

 

As I was getting more and more submerged in my cooking. I suddenly remember something was missing.

 

''Ah!'' I said as I remembered the missing ingredient. I quickly went down to the cabinet behind the counter and started searching for it.

 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps. But, since the kitchen had an open door at the back, I figured that it must've been just a passer-by. So, I continued to do my work.

 

I finally found the ingredient. It was mushroom cream in a can. I read the label and the contents of the mushroom cream as I walked back to the kitchen.

 

But, something big bumped me that made me jump up a bit.

 

''Oh! You're awake!'' I said, surprised. And I could see that he's also surprised too.

 

he gave me a 'what-are-you-doing?' look. But, I just gave him a grin and went straight to the kitchen.

 

he followed me and he sat on the dining table. Then, after adding my last ingredient, I served him up with my morning soup.

 

Suddenly, he asked me why was I doing all of this? And all I could think of was.... DA FUDGE DUDE? U REALLY DON'T KNOW?!... then I just answered him with a 'I just wanna thank you' reply.

 

But he still won't budge! He still wants an answer on why I should thank him... =__=''

 

I feel really irritated right now. He just freaking pouted his mouth. And itsfreaking adorable. I.... cannot.... Urrgh...

 

''Aigoo! Jjinja? Do I really have to tell you?'' I said in an agitated tone. And he nodded in reply.

 

''Okay okay! Its because of what you did last night... you carried me upstairs and took off my shoes... that's all..'' I said in a shy tone. I looked down, looking all embarrassed. And know what? All I can hear was giggling and chuckling. =_=''

 

Like WHAT DA HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!

 

I couldn't hold in my temper so.... I walked out of the kitchen and went straight up to my room and locked it.

 

I know... I lefthim there to die of laughter.... I mean... WHO CARES? =__=''

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong~! Mianhe for updating late~ This is quite long though~ Ahahaha. And the cranky Seororo strikes again~! XD I hope you like it though~! 

 

So, you, Please do leave a comment, subscribe to this story or upvote if you want~!