Chapter 6

Runaway GROOM Contract

Chapter 6;;

Sehun saw Seohyun who just marched up the stairs leaving him laughing his off. He just can't belive that Seohyun did that just for the reason that he did something good for her. He then came back to his senses and walked up to Seohyun's door with a note.

''Seohyun-ah'' he called out to her.

But nobody answered. So, he just opened the door and went in. But the sudden view of her with only her towel on made him shocked and cover his eyes as seohyun threw stuff at him. ''Yah! Why the hell did you come inside without knocking?!'' was  the last thing he heard before he completely got out of the room.

He leaned on the door as his face started to redden. 'Pabo Sehunah!' he mentally scolded himself before telling her to just come down after she's done.

Meanwhile, Seohyun was puffing her cheeks like a hamster and flaring her nose like bull at what Sehun just did. 'How dare he intrude my privacy?!' she thought as she was still enranged of what just happened. She just shrugged it off and wore her clothes once more, then she went downstairs as she dried her hair.

Sehun was just sitting there and reading through a magazine and stared at her as she descended down the stairs. Sehun could still not believe a girl like this, could look pretty even on those clothes.

''Seohyun-ah.'' Sehun called as she shifted her attention from her hair to Sehun.

''hmm?''

''I want you to go shopping today.'' Sehun said. Making Seo tilt her head a bit. ''Shopping? For what?'' she asked.

''Well... we're gonna meet appa and umma sooner or later... And you don't even have any decent clothes here.''

''Ah.... arrasso.... '' she nodded. ''But wait!'' she added. ''I don't have money...'' she said sadly as she looked at the ground.

Sehun chuckled at her cuteness and went near her. He took out his wallet and took-out a small card from it. ''Here.'' he handed the small card to Seo and her mood suddenly lifted up as she recived the card like a puppy getting a treat.

Sehun just kept on giggling to himself. He just can't belive that this girl infront of him is older than him for three years, yet she still looks young and cute at times like this.

After that, Sehun dropped her off to the mall then sehun went off to where he expected, nightmare would start.

He drove off to the company's main HQ where mostly his dad would be seen. And he was right. His dad was there and he was talking to another person in the room that looked quite familiar. 

The man his dad was talking to, was sobbing. He went inside the conference room and as soon as the man saw him, he quickly grabbed sehun's collar and pinned him to the wall.

''You! Where did you take my daughter?!'' the old man said.

Sehun could only flinch. ''S-Sir... Let me explain...'' he said in between heavy breathes as he was realesed by the man.

 

****

They all sat quietly at the table in his dad's office. He was sitting across Mr. Seo, the man earlier, and his father. Both of the men looked at him sternly while he tried to keep calm while drinking his coffee. Mr. Seo, being the impatient one, asked ahead. ''Where did you take her?''

Sehun straightened up his back and cleared his throat before answering. ''She is all fine, Mr. Seo. Nothing to worry ab--''

''But you took her without our notice.'' his father cut him off. He was really confused at what his father was saying. ''But you're the one that told me --'' ''Yes, I did tell you... But, you should have told us that you have feelings for her instead of her sister. We should've just arranged a marriage for the both of you, Sehun. You left Mr. Seo, wondering and worrying about his daughter.'' his father stated. And he had a point. All of this running away wouldn't even happen if only he told their parents. 'Pabo Sehun.' he scolded himself.

A long sound of silence was heard all over the room and Mr. Seo seemed to have calmed down a bit. Mr. Seo sighed, making everyone in the room look at him. ''Well, atleast, nothing's wrong with her. I shall fetch her now and this business merge will be behind us, Mr. Oh.'' he said. Then he turned to Sehun. ''And you... Where is she right now?'' he asked, trying to act calm. Mr. Seo was still oblivious to the fact that Sehun and his daughter were already married. That is why Sehun stood up and took an envelope from his brief case and showed it to Mr. Seo with a slight bow.

''What's this?'' Mr. Seo said as he took the envelope. After reading what's inside it, he widened his eyes and Mr. Oh's face became confused. Mr. Seo did not say a word to Sehun but he glared at him before turning back to Sehun's father.

''Mr. Oh, I believe we have business matters to attend to.'' he declared after breathing reliefly and a small smile appeared on Mr. Oh's lips. Mr. Oh still doesn't know what's happening, but good thing he had his son for the back-up. Mr. Oh stood up and shaked Mr. Seo's hand. Sehun witnessed the deal that their fathers made. Then suddenly, Seohyun pops up from his mind.

'Where could she be right now?' he thought as he sat back on his chair.

 

 


A/N: Annyeong~! Mianhe for updating very very late~! I am very sorry guys~ But, school just kept me busy these days...  I hope you enjoyed it!

PS. Watch our for SeoHan on the next chappie~!

 

So, you, Please do me a favor and leave a comment, subscribe to this story or upvote if you want~!