Chapter 3

Runaway GROOM Contract

Chapter 3;;

''Yah!'' she shouted. ''Why the hell did you do that Sehun?!''

 

I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to think. If only she knew my plan, beforehand. But, I do know that she'll just go against it.

 

''Wait!'' I yelled. Trying to stop her from her starting rampage. ''We have to talk first, But not here.'' I started the car engine and drove off.

 

I was right, they did send some useless bodyguards to chase after me.

 

I drove the car fast. And as soon as I was assured that they were gone, I stopped the car. She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and slammed the door shut behind her. 

 

I sighed heavily and went after her.

 

She was leaning on the front of the car with her arms crossed. She looks more agitated than ever. I couldn't stand looking at her. I felt guilty. But at the same time, relieved. So, I just leaned on the front of the car beside her.

 

''Okay so, I'm sorry.'' I said, breaking the silence between us.

''You should be!'' she shouted in reply. Pointing her index finger at me like she was accusing me of something.

 

''I do not mean to harm you, Seohyun. Its just that... I have to.'' I said, looking down at the ground.

''But why? Why me? My sister had lots of friends there that were girls! Why me?!'' She asked. Obviously upset.

''Cause if it wasn't you, they'd break-off the plans of merging our parent's companies.''

''Isn't that what you wanted? To not marry my sister and get us out of your silly life?! I clearly had no business in this situation, although, I'm here! With you! In a big Mess!'' she shouted once more.

''No. My main purpose was saving my dad's company. And I don't wanna save the company by marrying your sister. She'll make it seem like living hell.''

''But, why m---'' I cut her off before she could finish.

''I picked you, cause I know that you are smart enough and I know that you'll understand.'' I looked into her eyes as I said this. Trying to capture her full attention. ''You see,'' I took my gaze off of her. ''I planned on marrying you and when our companies get along well, you could break-off the wedding with me.'' I explained.

 

She puffed her cheeks and flared her nose. She looks more concentrated than ever. Oh, I hope she understands.

 

Suddenly, her stern expression faced me and she nodded. ''Arasso.'' she said. My face quickly lit up. ''But, promise me that this'll be over quickly!''

 

My serious expression changed to a happy-go-lucky one. I held her hand and faced her. ''I promise.''

She suddenly looked at me with disgust and pulled her hand away. I chuckled lightly as she stormed back to the car. I went in after her and we drove off.

 

 

''So...'' she said in an irritated tone. ''When will the plan take place?''

 

I looked at her agitated face. She just looked too cute. I smirked at her and answered her question. ''Now.''

Then I pulled over a small church. I've already made the arrangements beforehand. That's why its all set.

 

Its supposed to be a normal wedding. That's why I waited for her on the aisle like a real wedding. Suddenly, the music started and I saw her walking down the aisle. She looked really different from her sister. Her features are softer and more mellow. She looked like trembling while walking. I took her hand and held it infront of the priest.

 

The scene earlier in the morning replayed in my mind as I listened to the priest.

''Do you, Oh Sehun, take Seo Joohyun as your lawfully wedded wife?'' I looked at her and she was looking at the ground.

''I do.'' I answered. And I swear, I could feel her hands shaking.

''Do you, Seo Joohyun, take Oh Sehun as your lawfully wedded husband?'' the priest asked. Her gaze shifted from the ground, to our hands, then lastly to my eyes. She looked at me, almost tearing up. Then she she nodded and faced the priest. ''I... I do.''

 

After that, silence took place as I stared at her. I still can't believe that she'll do this for me.

 

The priest closed the book loudly that surprised the pianist and he started playing to a familiar tune. Wedding dress? by Taeyang? Ahahaha. But, this doesn't suit us at all!

''I now, pronounce you, Man and wife.'' he said. ''You may now kiss the bride.''

 

I was shocked. I completely forgot about this part of the wedding. And the priest doesn't know that this is completely a play. Should I do this? Or should I not?

 

...

 

Should I?

 

I slowly went near her as I bent down to level with her face. She gulped and looked at me with a 'what-are-we-gonna-do?' expression. I held her cheek to calm her. I could clearly feel her pulse getting louder and louder. I saw her close her eyes as I closed mine. Then I did the 'used-to-be-impossible'.

 

I brushed my lips with hers. And it felt weird. Her lips were soft. I brushed it lightly as I tried to control my mouth. The feeling I got from her was... Mutual? I don't know how to describe it... But, It felt kind of Mutual. I deepened the kiss. But she just kept on resisting. After a while, she responded.

 

The feeling... its undefinable.

 

She pushed me lightly. But, why don't I want to get away from her?

 

She pulled  away from me catching her breath. I growled inwardly as I tried to straighten my clothes. I was caught off guard.

I don't know why.... But, I seemed to have liked it.

 

The priest congratulated us and we got our papers to prove our marriage.

 

We went in the car and I noticed that the whole ride, it was silent. I stopped as the stoplight lit red. I tapped the stirring wheel lightly before turning my face sideways to see her.

 

''So...''

 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ayo readers!!! How was it? Didn't find it interesting? is it lame? is it sad? Or.... is it heart fluttering? *u* I cannot explain my feels right now!!! Wedding dress was for Luhan and Seohyun's situation~ *^* But, I had to put it~! XD

 

So, you, Please do leave a comment, subscribe to this story or upvote if you want~!