Chapter 4

Runaway GROOM Contract

Chapter 4;;

''So...'' I said. reaking off the silence between us.

She slowly faced me after looking blankly out the window.

 

We are practically married now. She's my wife and I'm her husband. We made our vows and now I have to face her with my parents.

She continued to look out the window. Hugging herself by her elbows. And I continued to look at her when she noticed me and glanced at me again.

 

I gasped as I looked away.

 

''Waeyo?'' she asked. But, nothing came out of my mouth. I was blank at the moment. Thouhts of her, running through my mind.

 

I don't know why this is happening. But, for sure, I'm completely confused.

 

 

The stoplight lit green and I quickly started the engine again.

 

Why am I being like this? Its like, a burst of emotions is taking place inside me and I don't know what caused it.

 

I took a glance at her once more. But, this time, she was looking at me. Then, she looked away slowly. Her eyes glistened, reflecting the city lights that we passed by. It gleamed more in the darkness inside the car.

 

I couldn't stop staring at her. I clearlry doubt that I'll have more time to concentrate on driving.

 

I could say that she's like a flower. She's older. Although, she looks much more younger than me. I could say that she blooms more, everytime I look at her.

 

~

 

I parked the car onfront of the house. It was meant for me and Tiffany noona, after our wedding. But, I guess it'll be for me and Seohyun, for the time being.

I got out of the car and opened her door. I lend my hand to help her get out of the car. But she just stood up and went passed me with her arms crossed. I sighed heavily and closed the car door.

 

She waited for me at the front doorstep with a stern look. I just shrugged it off and opened the door with my keys. And again, she just went pass me.

 

The house was neat. And evrything was arranged by my side of the family. Yes, we're already a family. Well... we're married right? Won't I have to call her dad, 'dad' too? O.O

 

Anyways, I haven't seen the whole house yet. Just the living room and kitchen. I haven't been to the upper floor though.

I stepped inside and saw her sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

 

...

 

Oh! I forgot! She doesn't have any clothes to change into after this long and tiring day.... Maybe, I'll let her shop tomorrow? hmm....

 

I sat on the chair beside her, tired. I leaned my head back on the chair as I stare at her. She was stil wearing her heels. Oh, how painful she must have felt when I dragged her forcfully out the church. I should've just dragged her slowly, I thought as I stare at her sleeping face.

 

I sighed and bent down to her feet. I took off her heels revealing her fair white bare feet. I positioned her in my arms and carried her bridal style. She just kept on sleeping peacefully. A small grin plastered on my face as I carry her.

 

She looked like a child who played for the whole day and just slept out of being tired. I chuckled lightly at that thought. It does seem that today IS very tiring. Specially for her.

 

I walked a little more as we reached 'our' room. But, I guess it'll be only 'her room'. I'll just sleep on the couch.

 

 

I laid her down on the queen sized bed. She still looked peaceful as she sleeps. I tucked her in bed and went out straight.

 

 

I ran my hands through my hair as I got down from the stairs. Took off my jacket. And slumped on the large sofa. I fell asleep right away.

 

~

 

hmmm.... That smell...., I thought as I was still sleeping on the sofa.

 

I can't seem to open my eyes. I'm really tired and I prefer to sleep the whole day.

 

But that smell lingered by my nose. I can't help but get up from my seat and walk to where it is, with my eyes still closed.

 

I sniffed the whole area until I bumped into this familiar figure that made me open my eyes.

 

''Oh! You're awake!''

 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ayo readers!!! How was it? Didn't find it interesting? is it lame? I really am brainstorming for the next chapters~ Now.... I want  ask you guys.... Do you mind having a Raed M scene? XD

 

So, you, Please do leave a comment, subscribe to this story or upvote if you want~!