Chapter 1

Runaway GROOM Contract

Chapter 1;;

''The things you want are not always what you need. In fact, you always get the opposite of what you wanted.'    -anonymus'

I closed the book after reading the quote. 

I mean, what's the use of the saying, You know what's best for you, If the quote from the book exists?

Anyways, isn't it time for class? Why isn't the bell ringing?

 

I walked out to the hallway to see what's going on. As I stepped out from the room, I hear loud whispers from my fellow schoolmates.

 

What's going on?

 

Suddenly, someone jumped on me from the crowd. I took a look at her and sighed heavily. Its just my fangirl. Tiffany noona. Yes, she's older than me, but she confessed to me that she likes me. I said I wasn't interested. But, now, she's acting as if she's my girlfriend.

 

''Get away from me Fany noona...'' I said in an irritated tone as I shove her off.

She pouted and took me by my arm again.

 

I just didn't mind her snd kept on shoving her off. But, then, we passed by the School's main office.

 

What is MY parent's and Tiffany noona's parent's doing here?

It seemed like they were talking about something very important. So, I barged in.

 

''What's the meaning of this?!'' I said as I pointed at Fany noona, who is currently holding onto my arm, which I am annoyed to.

 

''Sehun-ah.'' my omma told me calmly as she made me sit on one of the chairs. ''You and Tiffany here, are going to get married.''

 

And there.

 

It struck me.

 

''What?!'' my eyes widened. I couldn't handle this. This is too much. I've done everything they asked me to. But, this one.

 

''No!'' I shouted. I was clearly enranged by this. How could they arrange something so serious without my permission?!

 

''Well, unless you had someone in mind?!'' my father asked in an angry voice. I glared at him before storming out of the room.

 

 

''Ouch!'' I bumped into this girl. Perfect! Just Perfect! I could use her for a bit!

 

I quickly took her wrist and dragged her to back to the office.

 

Everyone stood up surprised at my entrance.

 

''This girl! I love her! Please don't let me marry Fany noona!'' I said as I held up our hands. And looking at my parent's eyes intently.

 

''But, that's my sister!'' Tiffany noona shouted.

 

 

What?! Her sister?!

 

She has a Sister?!

 

I looked at the girl beside me and I quickly looked back at my parent's.

 

 

 

Oh no. What mess have you got yourself into, Oh Sehun? Aish.

 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong readers!!! I've re-writtent he whole plot for this story~! Please do support me~! Hope you like SeoHun~! XD #MilkyMaknaes

 

So, you, Please do leave a comment, subscribe to this story or upvote if you want~!