The truth

The Players

Minzy touched her bleeding lip, as she looked at her finger with blood without even looking up to give Chaerin a warning she punched her hard on the eye and dropped her on the floor and jumped on her and began beating her hard. Minzy had always dreamed of beating the of Chaerin for everything she did to her, Dara quickly began running to help Chaerin when Bom grabbed her and pushed her back and grabbed a fork "Dont try me i have always dreamed of the day of poking your ugly eyes out" Bom said harshly scaring Dara. The guys all looked at each other stunned not knowing what to do, when Chaerin turned Minzy around as she began to pound on Minzy, Taeyang quickly ran to Chaerin and pulled her off Minzy. As Chaerin began kicking and screaming at Minzy. Jiyong grabbed Minzy and pulled her away, Minzy smirked seeing Chaerin bleeding "Your a " Chaerin screamed, minzy laughed hard hearing what Chaerin said.

 

Jiyong pulled Minzy out as Bom was still holding Dara down, little did they know someone was watching from outside, "Minzy stop" Jiyong said "Look lets go to my apartment please lets calm you down" "NO till i kill her" Minzy said as she quickly got loose of Jiyong and ran back in and jumped on Chaerin, Seungri pulls Minzy away, "This would have never happened if that would have never ed with my man" Chaerin screamed, "Who Taeyang?" Minzy said smirking, shocking everyone "You slept with Minzy?" Seungri said putting Minzy down and went up to Taeyang "Yes and what" Taeyang said, " shes mine" Seungri said punching Taeyang as Taeyang through a punch after, "Karmas a " Minzy said smiling widely as Bom ran to Minzy side and dara went to Chaerin side, Daesung and TOP were trying to break up Taeyang and Seungri while JIyong was watching Chaerin and Minzy wanting to hear what Minzy was going to say.

 

"If you would have never ed my boyfriend" Minzy said making the guys stop and pay attention to Minzy, "These girls are dirty betraying each other" Top said scratching his head, "Yongguk loved me and i loved him what did you want me to do" Chaerin said now smirking knowing she had hit a scar in Minzy heart, Minzy slapped her hard as Chaerin screamed "Yongguk loved me he was with you because he felt pity for you" "Chaerin" A guys voice says shocking Chaerin "Yongguk oppa?" Chaerin said stuttering seeing he was holding flowers, Yongguk looked at Minzy seeing that they were bleeding, "Minzy-" Yongguk said moving towards MInzy when Minzy moved a step back, Yongguk composed himself, "I dont know why your getting mad that i cheated on you when you cheated on me with that Taemin guy" Minzy looked at him confused she wasnt even going to argue with him they were done he and her best friend did her dirty and she would never forgive that.

 

"Thats dirty" Jiyong said breaking the silence, Minzy looked at him "I cant believe you being her best friend would do that to her and you being the man be so immature to her best friend maybe an enemy wouldnt have hurt as bad but you decided that it was Chaerin you wanted to " "Ji oppa-" Dara said, "No shut up dara i thought higher of you and Chaerin and thought that Minzy and Bom were the and the es but i thought wrong" Jiyong said, "Instead of getting mad at me why wont you get mad at her for ing Taeyang and Seungri whose friendships is now probably over now" Chaerin said, "Minzy-" Jiyong said, Minzy stared at Jiyong for some reason she didnt want him to turn his back on her to "When i ed Seungri i didnt know he was connected to any of you i met him before coming here, and than i ed Taeyang without knowing i promise" Minzy said not looking away from Jiyong eyes, "His Mine" Dara said jumping on Minzy, Bom grabbed Dara and began pounding her.

 

"I want everyone out of here now" Minzy screamed, "What! this is more my dorm than yours" Chaerin screamed, "You know what im leaving instead ill be the mature one, Bom?" "Of course Maknae im coming with you than to ever live with these es again" Bom said, Minzy and Bom ran to their rooms and began packing, "Stupid es where are they going to stay" Chaerin said, Yongguk was mad at Chaerin for lieing to Minzy but he was more mad at MInzy for cheating on him and turning the love he had for her to hate, he loved Minzy to the max he would give up his life for her. Yongguk grabbed the first aid kit and began healing Chaerin gently while the guys just stayed there sitting down thinking about everything that had just happened not believing it. Minzy walked out with Bom holding their bags as she saw Yongguk healing Chaerin and Chaerin smirking knowing Minzy saw, "Bye es" Dara said happily as she was going to grab Jiyong, but JIyong pulled away, "Minzy i know this nice hotel not far from here where you can stay let me take you yah?" Jiyong said shocking everyone.

 

In all honestly Jiyong didnt know why himself was helping Minzy, she was a , a , everything a guy did not want but he finally got it of why she was like that Chaerin turned her into that scared of betrayal again so she built a wall in her heart and disguised it with this Minzy. "Ill take her" Taeyang said, "Sure" Minzy said looking at JIyong as he grabbed his keys and led her out to his car, as taeyang punched the wall and began to walk to his dorm as Chaerin wanted to chase him. Chaerin hated Minzy more now she had all of Taeyang and now she had all of Jiyong hurting her best friend Dara.

 

Jiyong helped Minzy and Bom into the car as he led them to the hotel in a quiet ride, Minzy looking out the window and Bom just stayed quiet. As they arrived Jiyong got them a hotel room with 2 seperate rooms, he quickly went to a pharamacy and bought a first aid kit. He headed back to the hotel room he knocked quietly knowing it was late not wanting to wake up the rest of the hotel people, Minzy opened the door as she had her hair wrapped up in a towel and in PJ's, Jiyong looked her in the eye and saw the pain she hid beneth that mask, "I bought a first aid kit" Jiyong said awkwardly, Minzy closed the door and walked to his car as she opened the back door and sat down, "Wheres bom?" Jiyong said trying to make conversation as he was healing Minzy carefully "Shes asleep" Minzy said, as Jiyong chuckled lightly of how Bom could sleep peacefully with this whole crazy night.

 

"Now that you know my past dont use it against me" Minzy said out of the no where "Why would i do that" "Because-" Minzy voice cracked, Jiyong grabbed Minzy in a tight embrace, "if you cry now i promise i will forget about it" Jiyong said "ill shut my ears and eyes, i didnt hear or see anything" Jiyong said, Minzy hugged him back she began to cry on his shoulder as she pulled his hair lightly. "Why is life so unfair with me i was that perfect girl why did life have to turn its back on me and make me suffer" Minzy weeped, Jiyong tighted his embraced on Minzy feeling that if he let go she would slip far away with the pain, he wanted to take off the pain and burden off her shoulders. He let go of her with one hand and wiped away her tears with his thumb, "I feel stupid" Minzy said pushing him away, "I should get going" Minzy said standing up and putting on her mask of the tough Minzy, "Go Home" Minzy said walking away, "So after all theres a broken Minzy under that one, i cant believe i fell for Chaerin" Jiyong said hitting the steering wheel trying to process everything.