The truth

The Players

"Where did chaerin go" Minzy asked, "I dont know i didnt even see her leave" Dara said, "Im going to look for her" Minzy said.

 

"So what are you doing here" Chaerin asked, "You dont want to see me" Yongguk says trying to be cute "Of course i do its just you never visit" Chaerin says "Im studying at this university and i saw your twitter update saying you come here" Yongguk said "And i thought it was for me" "Not really" Yongguk says pinching Chaerin cheek "What ever" Chaerin says slapping his hand away, "Im going to my dorm bye" Yongguk says walking away "Wait want me to help you unpack" Chaerin says winking "No not today" yongguk says and walks away.

 

"Chaerin" Minzy screams "Im right here" CHaerin says, Minzy walks up to chaerin and sees a figure walking away "Who was that" Minzy asks "Oh nobody" Chaerin says "CHaerin" Minzy nudges her so that chaerin can tell her "It was taeyang" CHaerin lies "Come on lets go" CHaerin says before minzy can ask another question.

 

Minzy takes a shower and puts on her PJ's, she walks into bom room to see bom watching videos on her laptop, "Bom" Minzy says "Whats up" Bom says "Chaerin lied to me" Minzy says, "And" Bom says, "WHy would she lie" Minzy asks "What did she lie about?" Bom says still having her attention on the laptop, "she was talking to someone, it seemed like a guy and i asked her who it was and she said taeyang but i saw taeyang at the way out so it couldnt be him" Minzy says "Its probally a guy shes getting at" Bom suggested "But why would she hide it from me" Minzy asked "Well minzy after you slept with the guy she likes i probally wouldnt tell you either" Bom said "I would never do that to you bom, your like my sister, but than that means she knows already" Minzy said "I dont think so, she would hate you a lot" Bom said "She would kick your " Bom said, "Bom!" MInzy said screaming at her "Look just forget it we will find out later on" Bom said now patting her back.

 

Chaerin goes and grabs Dara and pulls her into the restroom with her, Chaerin locks the door and turns on the water of the shower, "what happened" Dara asked knowing Chaerin only did this when she had a secret to tell "Guess who comes to this university" Chaerin said excited "Who" Dara asked "Yongguk" Chaerin whispered back excitedly "Minzy's ex boyfriend the one who cheated on her with you" Dara asked to make sure they were talking about the same guy "Yah and he asked about minzy, but i dont want them to meet" Chaerin said "So make sure that Minzy doesnt seem him" CHaerin said fixing her hair "But dont you like taeyang" Dara asked "Dara your soo slow i like them both and they are going to be mine" Chaerin says smiling evily, "Fine ill keep Minzy away from him" Dara says smiling evily too.

 

Minzy wakes up early and gets ready for school she doesnt eat breakfest because she wanted to go buy coffee at her schools cafteria, shes heading out when dara stops her "Where you going?" dara asked "To buy coffee at the schools cafteria" Minzy says "Let me go with you i want to taste it" Dara says as she runs to her room and dresses up "Whats going on" Bom says yawning "Dara is going with me to buy coffee" Minzy says "I want to come" Bom says "Were going to be late if you come, make coffee for you and chaerin bye" Dara says walking out of the door. "I smell something fishy" Bom whispers to herself.

 

Minzy and Dara head to the cafteria, dara makes sure that she doesnt see Yongguk, Minzy orders the coffee while dara goes to the restroom, Minzy is sitting on a table texting, when a guy asks if he can sit next to her, Minzy just says yes without looking up, Dara comes out of the restroom to see Minzy and Yongguk sitting next to each other, Dara puts on her hood and walks up to minzy and grabs her rougly making her phone fall and pushs her to outside of the cafe, "Ow let go of me" Minzy says pushing her off her "Whats your problem" Minzy says angry "I heard the bell ring for class were going to be late", dara says pushing her towards her class, than the bell rang "Opps i guess i heard wrong" Dara said shrugging, "Wait my phone" Minzy said noticing she didnt have it, "I think i dropped it" Minzy says "Minzy you can look for it later but lets get in class for now" Dara said leading her in the class, Minzy didnt believe dara not one bit so she told Bom the story meanwhile in class, "Minzy are you planning to speak for the rest of the class?" The teacher asked angry "No sorry" Minzy said.

 

As class was over Minzy was running to the cafe to look for her phone, Minzy asked the workers there but they said they didnt find anything, Minzy sighed and decided to walk back to her other class when someone tapped her from the back, "Excuse me i think you dropped your phone in the morning in the cafe" A guy with a deep voice said, Minzy was soo happy and turned around and smiling big when she saw who it was her smile faded, Minzy saw her phone in the guys hand and snatched it away, "Minzy..." Yongguk said not believing his eyes to see that Minzy changed so much, Minzy began to walk away when he grabbed her, "Minzy please listen to me you cant hate me without hearing the story" Yongguk said holding her arm, "I dont need to hear a story i saw it with my own eyes" Minzy said pulling away from his grasp and began to run to the dorm instead of going to class, tears began to form, "How could he just come back" Minzy whispered "Dont cry minzy you hate him" she whispered to herself to prevent herself from crying, Minzy looks down the hall to see Taeyang knocking at her dorm.

 

Minzy walks up to him and grabs his face and kisses him rougly, Taeyang moans "Someones desperate" Taeyang said pulling away and again kissing her, he grabs her legs and wraps them around his waist, as he begin to grind into her, " me" Minzy moans "As you wish" Taeyang says, MInzy gets off him and opens the dorms door and walks towards her room.

 

"Dammit i forgot my homework for next period at the dorm" CHaerin cursed "Teacher can i go to the restroom" Chaerin asked the teacher "sure but come back fast because this lesson is important" The teacher said, CHaerin began to run to the dorms section instead of taking the elevator she took the stairs to make it faster, she was breathing heavily and it took her a while to open the door, as she opens the door she hears moans "Oh yah Minzy your great" Says a male voice, it sounded familiar to Chaerin, CHaerin quietly walks to Minzys room and opens the door gently and quietly, she sees a guys back on top of minzy but than, the guy gets off Minzy and lays down next to her, Chaerin gets shocked to see Taeyangs face. 

 

Chaerin quickly gets out of the dorm and heads to the elevator shaking of anger, "How can she do this to me" Chaerin screamed as warms tears where coming out of her eyes, Chaerin heads back to class with watery eyes, as class ended Chaerin saw Yongguk as a idea came to mind "Payback you stupid " Chaerin said referring to Minzy and smiling evily.