Revenge 1

The Players

Chaerin was sitting on the bench thinking of what to do to get Minzy back, when a brillant idea came to mind. She had to make Yongguk hate her with all his guts. Chaerin started walking around looking for Yongguk seeing him hanging around with his usual group of BAP, "Yongguk" Chaerin says grabbing his attention, For a fact none of the group like Chaerin everyone hated her for what she did to Minzy, Minzy had a lot of respect coming from the guys since she was the perfect girl in their eyes. "What does this want" Jongup said cruelly, "Nothing to do with you" Chaerin said annoyed, "Can we talk" Chaerin says looking at Yongguk. Yongguk gets up and follows Chaerin to another bench far from the group.

 

 

 Chaerin restes her head on Yongguk shoulder making him stiffen, "Yongguk" Chaerin says softly, "This might hurt you" Chaerin said, "I dont understand what you are saying" yongguk said not understanding a word that was coming out from . Chaerin began to cry fake tears, "Im sorry i feel soo guilty for holding it in all this time, but but" Chaerin said, "I cant tell you she should tell you" Chaerin said pretending to feel guilty "Tell me Chaerin everythings going to be alright" Yongguk said brushing away her tears, "Minzy cheated on you.... she told me when you guys were dating and i held it in, but she was my friend to i couldnt just tell you, she cheated on you with that guy who was her dance partner, his name was uhhhh Taemin, remember?" Chaerin says "I remember, i was always so over protective over her when they were together, no wonder they were always soo closer. she never told me, she shouldnt be the one to hate me i should hate her" Yongguk said, Chaerin began to grin as her plan was working, "And to make it worse, it wasnt just once its was a lot of times, when she would cancel on your guys dates she would go with him" Chaerin said, Yongguk got up furious, as his face was red in embrassement and anger, "Yongguk" Chaerin said, but Yongguk walked away. "Payback honey" CHaerin smirked.

 

 

"Minzy i dont get why you ditched school like that" Bom said, "I saw yongguk" Minzy confessed, "What! That jerk oh hells no im going to knock him out with this corn" Bom said throwing her corn in the air, "Kick his bommie" Minzy said, "Wait so i saw Taeyang leaving the dorm" Bom said moving her eyebrows, making Minzy burst into laughter, "Bom u already know" Minzy said, "Can i borrow him for one night please" Bom begs, "Girl his all yours" Minzy said, "Your the best" Bom says hugging minzy. G Dragon and Dara walk in, "Please lets be study buddies" Dara begs G Dragon, "Uhhh sorry me and MInzy are already study buddies" G Dragon says wrapping his arm around Minzy, "What!" Dara screams "sorry life goes on, you see Minzy is just.... hotter, nicer, not obessed" G Dragon says whipersing the last fews words, "What" Dara says, "Ugh i said...." G Dragon says but gets kicked by minzy, "He said his sorry but we can share him" Minzy says winking at Dara, "I want him to myself" Dara whinnes.

 

 

Daesung and TOP walk in the dorm, "My beloved beautiful princess i got you this" Daesung says kneeing down on one knee and handing Bom a rose, "Haha thanks" Bom says putting on a fake smile, Minzy turns around bursting into laughter, and sees TOP, "TOP" Minzy says, "Uhh hey minzy" Top says watching Dara grabbing onto G Dragon, Minzy rolls her eyes, "Shes never going to notice you, shes sprung on him" Minzy says, "You never know" Top said, "Oh i know" Minzy said, "In life anything can happen, you can end up falling for G Dragon, seungri, daesung anyone" Top says. "You just keep being sprung on her, your the one whose going to hurt not me" Minzy says standing up and looking for some food.

 

 "The parties here" Chaerin says bursting through the door happily, "Someones happy" Minzy smiles, Chaerin wants to punch her soo hard hearing her voice "I am" Chaerin says putting on her fake smile, "Chaerin" Jiyong says, Chaerin rolls her eyes, "Dara control your man" Chaerin says. "Minzy what do you hate the most" Chaerin asks, "Guys who says i love you without knowing you fully" Minzy says "I hate the most friends who betray each other behind the back" Chaerin says making minzy and bommie gasp.