The Battle of the Friends

The Players

"Why so suprised" Chaerin said smirking "Oh just because its suprising coming from you" Minzy said but Chaerin took it the wrong way "You saying because what happened before" Chaerin said "No im just saying did someone back stab you" Minzy said, "And she still has the courage to ask" Chaerin mumbles under her breath. "Taeyang" Bom screams as she sees Taeyang and Seungri enter the door, "Hey bom" Taeyang says as he catches her as she jumps on him, Minzy giggles, as Chaerin stares at Minzy from far wanting to smash her head in something. "Taeyang" Chaerin calls, "Hey CL" Taeyang says as he heads to sit next to Minzy.

 

Chaerin gets angry and goes and grabs TOP, "TOP lets dance" Chaerin says loud hoping to catch Minzy attention and she did, Minzy hears that and turns around, Chaerin begins to grind on TOP. Minzy turns back around and rests her head on Taeyang as Taeyang wraps his arm around Minzy wasit, "What you doing" Bom mouths to Minzy, Minzy points to Chaerin to see. "Omg arent they soo cute" Dara begins to scream hoping to catch Minzy attention again, "Hey Jiyong dance with me" Bom says grabbing Jiyong away from Dara, "YAH!" Dara screams, "Dance with me and you will get Chaerin" Bom whispers as she winks at him. Bom begins to sway her hips in a seductive way.

 

Minzy grabs Taeyang by the collar and pulls him seductively towards where everyone is dancing, Chaerin and Bom stop dancing and move to see this show. Minzy begins to dance slowly seducitively and than she begins to grind on him. Chaerin puts her hand in a fist and begins to walk to Minzy when Dara stops her "Stop make her suffer slowly" Dara whispers. Chaerin walks out of the dorm furious. "Whats her problem" Taeyang asks Dara scoffs "You really cant tell" dara says walking out to.

 

Minzy wakes up the next morning, she takes a shower and gets ready for school. "Wheres the rest of the es" Bom says eating breakfest, "Ehhh i dont know" Minzy says putting things in her bag, "There up to something" Bom says, "I know, you coming with me or not" Minzy says. Bom finishes really quick and catches up to Minzy. Minzy is walking down the halls when shes Yangguk and his crew, "Minzy" Jongup screams, Minzy smiles and continues to walk, "I dont have time for this" Minzy sighs.

 

Minzy walks into the girls restroom to see Dara and Top making out, Minzy raises her eyebrow at them "Omg minzy i can explain" Dara says pretending to be suprised, "Its my fault" TOp says, "No its okay really" Minzy says angry and walks out, "im going to beat her " bom said "How can she do that" Minzy says, "Once a always a " Bom says. Minzy rolls her eyes and walks to Jiyong who is with some girls.

 

Minzy grabs him rougly and pulls him away "Like to be man handled ladies" jiyong screams to the girls, "You disgust me" Minzy says as she pulls him into an empty classroom, "Dara was making out with Top" Minzy says "So?" Ji says "So what? hello we have a deal im helping you with Chaerin..." ji puts his index finger on tops of Minzys lips "She doesnt even look at me now the plan is changing" ji says "Girls always want something they cant have right" Ji says "right" Minzy says listening "Well now were going to be actors, were going to pretend were dating Chaerin is gonna start wanting me and Dara is going to be mad so shes going to give up TOP" Ji says as Minzy is leaning on the wall and Jiyongs hands on above her head. Minzy smiles "Your smart" Minzy smirks.

 

"I mean wouldnt you want to have a night with me anyways" Jiyong says Minzy just stares at him "Im really good" Jiyong whispers in her ear, and than the door opens. Yongguk and Zelo enter with Chaerin behind them, Minzy turns to lock eyes with Yongguk and Chaerin, Jiyong puts his hands down as he grabs Minzy and hugs her tightly from behind, "Minzy" Zelo says suprised, "hey handsome maknae" Minzy smirks , "Minzy i can explain what im doing with him" Chaerin quickly says, "I didnt ask" Minzy says rudely, "lets go babe" jiyong whispers in her ear, Minzy starts to walk out "How many guys do you have tied around your finger" Chaerin says, as Yongguk laughs, "Idk why wont you count them for me and include yongguk" Minzy says as she heads out. Jiyong is still back hugging Minzy as Dara and Top are watching from a far, "Thats not a classroom" top tells dara, "Your is nice and firm" Jiyong whispers to Minzy, Jiyong lets go of Minzy laughing.

 

Minzy enters the classroom and sits next to Bom and tells her everything "I told you she had something planned, i never trusted Chaerin and dara after what happened." Bom says "I did i thought she meant it when she said sorry and she would never do it again i guess she will always be a back stabber" Minzy says looking at Yongguk entering the classroom. "But thats why theres karma" Minzy says smirking.

 

At lunch time Minzy went to the bathroom with bom when Dara and Chaerin enter mad, "Whats your problem" Dara said pushing Minzy, Bom pushes Dara hard "Dont touch her " Bom screams at Dara, "oh Hells no" Chaerin says walking towards bom when Minzy gets in the way "Touch her i dare you" Minzy says, "okay lets all calm down" Chaerin says quickly "No what the hell you doing with jiyong all over your " Dara screams, "Honey if you had a this wouldnt have had happen" Minzy teases evily, "You want to die dont you" Dara threatens. "Look we dont have time for this actually me and Minzy are going somewhere" Bom says grabbing Minzy and leading her out when Chaerin grabs Minzy rougly by the wrist and stops her, Minzy yanks her hand away pushing Chaerin in the process and walking out, "That " Chaerin whispers.

 

Minzy and Bom went shopping after school was over, getting men to stare at them and whistle at them while the girls would get furious and jealous at the beauties. As they headed home with shopping bags they found Chaerin and Dara with all the guys. "Hey" Minzy says dropping her bags, "Hey y" Jiyong said as he whistles and winked at her. Dara saw this and dropped cold water on him "Oppps sorry" Dara said with her angel voice, "Minzy i got you this" Taeyang said handing Minzy some flowers "Yah! what about me" Bom says angry, "Here i give you one" minzy said giving Bom a flower "Awww your soo sweet" Bom says all happy. "Thanks" Minzy said hugging Taeyang for a while as they whispered to each other "Dont do this ever again" "Why" "because!" as they depart from each other Chaerin is already tired of Minzy bull so she gets up and walks towards Minzy. "Your a fake" Chaerin said socking Minzy on her lip hard, Minzy touches her lip to see it bleeding as Dara and Bom glared at each other and the guys gasp suprised.