My Boyfriend, ChulYong

The Words I Never Said

Mae Rae's P.O.V.

 

I slowly turned around.

"M-minho?" Why am I stuttering?

"I am so happy to see you!" He ran over to my pulling me out of Jonghyun's grip, hugging me.

I was afraid to hug back. If I hugged back I might as well just told him I still love him.

"Mae Rae," He whispered in my ear, "I need to tell you something. Are you free tomorrow?" He asked. Shivers went down my spine as I can only imagine what he has to say to me.

How do I respond? Should I go with him? Should I refuse?

"Y-yes." I unconsciously said, still stuttering.

"Great! I will pick you up at 5!" He said hugging me tighter before finally letting me go and walking away.

Why did I agree to that? If I go then all my feelings will come out.

 

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

 

It was 4:30 and I was so stressed out. 30 minutes before Minho gets here.

I was going thru my entire closet trying to find something that says 'I'm over you', but I can't find anything.

Instead of even trying I ended up wearing a white tank top, jean shorts, and coral colored sunglasses that was the same color as my flip flops.

5 more minutes.

4.

3.

2.

1.

~DING DONG~

My heart tightened at the sound of the door bell.

I slowly walked towards the door, not wanting to make it look like I have been standing here waiting for him, and opened it. The creaking sound from the rusty bolts just made me even more scared than I already was. When the door was finally open all the way it revealed Minho.

"Ready?" He said, not even giving me any time to reject him because he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me somewhere.

When we arrived I noticed he took me to the park we had our first "date" at.

He walked me over to the swings and sat me down before sitting in the one next to me.

"Mae Rae?" He looked at me, his eyes full of hurt and sorrow. This is a side of him I had never seen.

"What?" I said in a disgusted voice, which I immediately regret because when I looked over at him he was looking down.

"There is this guy, and he had the most beautiful girlfriend. He loved her so much that he thought leaving her would be impossible, but one day he got an offer that was very rare. If he took the offer he would be away from his girlfriend for a long time. He was about to reject the offer, but he did some thinking. He realized that if he told her he was leaving she would love him until he gets back, but his plan failed when he blurted out something he shouldn't have. He told her not to wait for him. To this day he has regretted saying this, and he plans on winning her heart with the words he never said.  Those words are 'I love you'. Do you think this girl would take him back?" Minho asked me.

I was shocked and confused. Was he asking me to take him back?

"W-w-what?" I said as tears were forming in my eyes.

"Mae Rae," he said making his way over to me, gently caressing my cheek in his hand, "I love you. Please, take me back." He cooed in my ear before pulling back to look in my face.

All I could do was stare at him. I was too focused on holding in my tears, but all my tears fell when Minho kissed me. This kiss was different from any kiss I had ever has. It was full of passion and love.

Unknowingly, I was kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I had waited three years for this and it is finally happening.

I stood up and he put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss.

Then I remembered ChulYong.

I used all my force and will power to push Minho away from me.

"No!" I yelled and fell to me knees putting my hands in my face. I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

"What? Why? Mae Rae, please." Minho said bending down to hug me, but I just pushed him away again.

"Get away from me! I don't love you! I love ChulYong!" I screamed in his face.

"Who is ChulYong!?!" Minho screamed, while holding my arms and shaking me.

"My boyfriend! He loves me, and is never going to leave me!" I spat in his face getting all my anger out.

"He wasn't your only boyfriend! He's not the only one that loves you! I didn't have a choice! It was a once in a lifetime deal!" He was furious.

"You did have a choice! All you had to do was tell me to wait! I hate you! Get away from me!" I stood up and pushed him again.

"Fine! I hope you and ChulYong have a great relationship!" He said walking away with his fists clenched.

I fell to the floor sobbing.

I couldn't move. I was weak from all the crying.

I just hope someone can find me before something bad happens.

Right at that moment I felt my phone vibrate, but I couldn't answer it.

I recognized the ringtone as the one I set for ChulYong.

"C-c-chulY-yong....." I said before everything turned dark.

 

Yay! Update! This is my attempt to make drama...... I am sorry it stinks, but I UPDATED! What do you think?