Goodbye

The Words I Never Said

Oh Mar Rae's P.O.V.

 

"Mae Rae, you came!" Minho said, pulling me into a bear hug. When I took I breath I could smell his cologne. He was wearing the cologne I got him for our graduation.

"Yes, I did. I want to be supportive of you." I said.

When he pulled out of the hug we looked at each other. I looked into his beautiful eyes, getting lost in them instantly. I have gotten lost in his eyes so many times, but this will be my last chance to look at them.

There was no sound between us. We were cherishing these last moments together.

Eventually the moment had to end when the speaker came on saying, "Plane number 6 will now be boarding passengers."

"That's my flight. Goodbye Mae Rae." Minho gave me one last peck on the lips before leaving to go on the plane.

"Goodbye!" I shouted after him waving my hand in the air. It took all my strength not to cry right here, right now.

After 10 minutes of standing in the middle of the airport, like a statue, I decided I should get home before my mom gets worried.

As I was driving home I realized something. Seung Ri wasn't there to say goodbye to Taemin.

They aren't really dating, but they are more than friends. Maybe they are best friends.

I made a mental note to call her when I get home. I am not sure if I will remember though, because I cant think straight.

I pulled into the driveway to my house and sat there for a while before taking slow steps towards the house.

I didn't feel like answering any of my mom's questions, so I just went upstairs to my room, hoping she would understand I didn't want to talk about it.

Remembering my mental note, I called Seung Ri.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Seung Ri!" I exclaimed, happy to hear a friends voce.

"How was saying goodbye?" When she asked that I could feel the tears start to build up before they slid down my cheeks. I had been holding this in so long that soon I am going to burst out with all these emotions.

"It was fine. Why weren't you there?" I asked.

There was a bit of hesitation before she spoke,"Okay...... well..... as dumb as it sounds, when Taemin asked me if I would go say goodbye to him at the airport, because we may never see each other again, I said no. I said that I don't want to say goodbye, or him to say goodbye, because I believe he will come back one day and we will be reunited...... Please don't laugh at me."

What I had just heard my best friend say was beautiful. It gave me a little hope that I will see Minho again. It gave me determination to wait for him. All I have to do is believe that he will come back and we will be reunited.

"Seung Ri, I won't laugh.... that's actually very sweet......well.... I have to go. Bye" I said.

"Bye." Seung Ri said, and we both hung up.

As soon as I hung up I curled into a ball on my bed and let out all the emotions I had been holding back.

I cried, and cried, and cried, for what seemed like ages.

I couldn't help it. I never wanted this to happen, and now that it did I have no idea what to do.

I never wan't to say goodbye, but thats all I could say.

He is gone and I am left heartbroken.

I miss you already, Minho.

 

A/N:

Short chapter. How is it? I hope I didn't disappoint you. If you have any ideas, or if you want something specific to happen tell me in the comments, and it might come true!

Thank you for Reading/Commenting/Subscribing!