A New Beginning

The Words I Never Said

Oh Mae Rae's P.O.V.

 

It has been about a week since Minho has left, but it feels like it has been a year.

All week I would rarely go out or eat, and all i would do is lay in bed most of the time or look at pictures we took together.

As I was looking at a picture of Minho holding me bridal style, my favorite picture, my mom came in my room saying, "Mae Rae, Seung Ri is on the phone." She held out the phone for me to take.

"Cant you tell her I can't answer right now." I said.

My mom gave me a worried expression for a moment, "Please talk to her. I don't like seeing you like this all day."

I had no idea how much I was troubling her. Now that I am actually looking at her face I can see how worried she is.

I grabbed the phone and held it to my ear, "Hello?"

"Hey. Do you want to do something today? It might make you feel better." Seung Ri spoke through the phone.

I looked over at my mom before answering, and she just smiled and nodded her head up and down trying to make me say yes.

"Sure. Can we go to the park? I really need some fresh air." I said.

"Sure! I will meet you there at 1:00 I am still eating lunch."

"Okay.... see you there." We both hung up the phone.

My mom had a bright, cheerful smile on her face, and I am glad she isn't as worried now that I am going to go out of the house.

There was nothing for me to do, so I got dressed in a simple t-shirt, shorts, and some plain sneakers.

I got ready so slowly that by the time I was done it was 12:45.

I couldn't wait any longer, though.

Even though the park is a few minutes away from my house I just needed to leave and go somewhere, so I decided to leave early.

While walking along the quiet sidewalk I tried to focus all my attention on nature.

As I was looking up to see if there were any clouds I bumped into someone and fell on my .

"Are you alright?" A man's voice asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"Here." He said, and Put his hand out to me so he could help me up.

I grabbed his hand and he gently helped me up.

When I was back on my own two feet I got a chance to look at his face. He looks around my age, maybe a little older.

"Where are you headed?" He asked me.

"The park." I replied.

"Me too." He said.

If he was headed to the park why is he going the opposite way?

"Do you know the park is that way?" I said pointing the way I was walking.

"Really? I just moved here, so I am having trouble finding places."

"I will take you there. Follow me." I started walking, and he walked with me.

I took another look at the man next to me and couldn't help but feel my heart flutter. It is impossible to like someone this fast.

Do I feel this way because I miss Minho?

Is this a sign for me to have a new beginning?

 

A/N:

I have Final Exames starting Monday...:(....... so I decided to update before they start and when they end. Also, is there anyone you want the guy to be, because I have no idea who he is. Please leave all suggestions in the comments.