His Name

The Words I Never Said

Oh Mae Rae's P.O.V.

 

We arrived at the park and I turned to the guy I ran into, "Okay we are here. Why did you have to come here?" As I was talking I was looking around for Seung Ri.

"Ummm.... I just said I was going here because you were." He scratched the back of his head.

I looked down trying to hide my blushing face, but the next thing he said turned my whole face as red as a tomato.

"I think your cute. Don't hide your face." He said putting his hand under my chin, lifting my head up to meet his gaze.

"T-t-thank you." I stuttered.

"I know this is rushed, but do you want to go on a date with me?"

"U-uhhh I-"

He cut me off by saying, "Don't answer me now. I will be in this exact spot at 6:00. Waiting for you."

"I don't even know your name." I stated.

"I will tell you my name if you come here tonight. I have to go I am going to be late for a meeting."

"I thought you were new here."

"I lied. I just wanted to talk to you." I blushed at those words as he walked away back in the direction we came from.

Should I go tonight? There is something about him that I like. Maybe it's how mysterious he is.

"Mae Rae! Who was that guy?" Seung Ri yelled in the distance.

"I don't know." I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"You looked like you knew each pretty well by how close your faces were!"

"I don't know him!"

She stared at me, giving me an evil glare that could burn a hole right through you.

"So, what should we do today?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I have an idea. Follow me." She said as she started walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I want to see if that boy is safe," she turned to me before continuing, "we're going to follow him."

My eyes widened as we walked towards the way the man left.

As soon as we turned the corner we could see him at the other side of the block.

"Run! We have to catch up!" Seung Ri said in a whisper yell, speeding up her walking speed.

"Why can't we just do something else!" I whisper yelled back.

She just glared at me and continued on her way.

We were about 10 feet away from him now, and I could feel my stomach tighten with nervousness. I put my hand over my tummy and squeezed it, trying to lessen the pain.

If he turned around he would be able to see us.

By the time we reached our destination we were at a big famous fashion company. They sold the most beautiful clothes, but at incredibly high prices. I have always wanted to wear a dress from here, but I don't have enough money.

Seung Ri started walking in the door, but I stopped her saying, "We can't go in there! We will have to buy something!"

"Fine, but I don't like this guy!" She yelled.

"It's not like I will ever see him again!" That was a lie. The whole time we were following him I was deciding whether or not to meet up with him tonight, and I decided I was going to go.

When he was talking to me I had forgotten about all the pain and suffering from when Minho left. He made my mind go blank, and made me only see him.

I wish I knew his name.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

It was 6:00 and I was heading out to meet the guy.

I was wearing a yellow and white stripped tank top that says 'Wild at Heart' on it, simple jean shorts, a black hoodie in case I get tired, and sandals that had white straps that looks like they were made out of rope.

I tried to look cute, yet casual at the same time. I didn't want him to think I like him.

I walked to the park and I saw him there looking around for me.

My stomach was doing flips because i was so nervous.

As I walked closer my heart started pounding out of my chest.

His back was facing, so I walked up and tapped his shoulder. When he turned around there was a big smile across his face.

"You came!" He said.

"Yes, I did." I was holding back tears because this scene felt so familiar to me.

~FLASHBACK~

"Mae Rae, you came!" Minho said, pulling me into a bear hug. When I took I breath I could smell his cologne. He was wearing the cologne I got him for our graduation.

"Yes, I did. I want to be supportive of you." I said.

When he pulled out of the hug we looked at each other. I looked into his beautiful eyes, getting lost in them instantly. I have gotten lost in his eyes so many times, but this will be my last chance to look at them.

There was no sound between us. We were cherishing these last moments together.

Eventually the moment had to end when the speaker came on saying, "Plane number 6 will now be boarding passengers."

"That's my flight. Goodbye Mae Rae." Minho gave me one last peck on the lips before leaving to go on the plane.

"Goodbye!" I shouted after him waving my hand in the air. It took all my strength not to cry right here, right now.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Are you okay?" He asked. There was a tear sliding down my cheek.

I went to quickly wipe it off, but he grabbed my hand, put it back to my side, and wiped off my tear for me.

"Let's go I have the whole day planned out!" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me in a specific direction.

When he let go of my hand I looked to see where we were.

I gasped at where he took me. The dress company me and Seung Ri followed him to.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"There is a dress in here you need to put on." He is now dragging me through the entrance.

As soon as I got in the store there was a dress in my hand and I was being pushed into a dressing room.

After I was done changing I looked in the mirror, admiring the way the dress looked on me. It fit my body perfectly, and it showed all of my curves.

I looked to my side and saw a bag to put my clothes in. Then, when I looked down, I saw a pair of heels.

The black dress with a strap going over one shoulder and a slim silver belt, went great with the white shoes with numbers and letters all over them.

I grabbed the bag I put my clothes in and walked out of the dressing room.

"You look beautiful." He said looking from my head, to my toes, back up to my head again.

"Thank you." I said looking down to avoid eye contact with him.

"Lets go!" He grabbed my hand again and dragged me somewhere else.

"We didn't pay!" I yelled.

"It's okay. I am the owner of that place." My eyes widened and my mouth hung open.

He didn't pay attention to my reaction and just kept pulling me towards our next destination.

We stopped at a five star restaurant.

He walked up and told the man his name, and he started walking. He took my hand in his before he started following the other man.

We sat down at a table that had a white candle that was in a silver candle holder on the red table cloth. The light from the candle made the table we were sitting at have a romantic feel to it.

"So, are you going to tell me your name?" I asked.

"Of course! My name is," He took a pause, adding dramatic affect before he finally finished his sentence. This was, mostly, the reason I came here. To know his name.

 

A/N:

I wrote a pretty long chapter! The reason I am not telling you the mystery guy yet is because:

1. I want you to judge him on the way he treats her first, not by if you like him because he is your bias.

2. I have know idea who I am going to pick to be the guy yet.

Hope you like this chapter!

Finals are over!

TOMORROW SCHOOL WILL BE OVER!!!