Party

The Words I Never Said

Sorry if you were confused with who Bang Chul Yong is. Bang Chul Yong is the real name of MBLAQ's Mir. I should have tols you earlier.

 

Mae Rae's P.O.V.

 

We finished watching SHINee's debut and I felt so guilty. I needed to tell Chul Yong what happened between me and Minho. I want him to be able to trust me.

"ChulYonggie oppa." I called him.

"Yes?"

"There is something I need to tell you." I could tell by the way he was looking at me that he was scared of what was going to come out of my mouth.

"No! I promise I'll fix it! Please just give me another chance!" He pleaded.

I had no Idea what he meant by that sudden outburst. Did he think I was going to break up with him?

"I'm not breaking up with you. It's just....." I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Was I crying?

"It's okay, baby. I'm here. You can tell me anything." His arms were now around me. I felt safe with him.

"Do you know Minho from SHINee?" I asked.

"Why? Are you obsessed with him? No, you can only be obsessed with me." His grip around me was tightening.

"No, I'm not obsessed with him. He is my ex-boyfriend." I couldn't help it anymore as I bursted out in tears. That was the first time I had said ex-boyfriend out loud. Saying that out loud made me realize it was really over between us. For three years I had believed he would come back and tell me he loved me, but that is just because I was afraid of the truth. Minho is never coming back, and besides I have my ChulYonggie oppa to protect me.

"It's okay, baby." He cooed in my ear. He never fails to comfort me. It's almost as if he is a giant teddy bear who is always there for me. He is my Yonggie bear.

"Yonggie bear?" I said.

When I looked up at him I saw him smile. He loves when I call him pet names.

"Yes?"

"What time is it?" I asked.

"5:00." He said looking at the clock next to us.

"Really? I have to go to a party soon. I'm sorry but I have to kick you out so I can get ready." I said.

"It's fine. Have fun at your party." He said while grabbing his coat and walking out the door.

I had no idea what this party was for. All I know is Seung Ri is forcing me to go because it is important.

As soon as he left I put on what Seung Ri told me to wear over the phone.

It was a black cocktail dress, red pumps that had a bow on them, a bunch of little silver bracelets, diamond earrings, and a red clutch bag.

Since Seung Ri told me she would pick me up I decided to kill time by watching reruns of Oh My Lady.

By the time Seung Ri got here I had already finished watching two episodes.

I hopped in her car and we drove to the party.

When we got there there was a lot of people. It was almost the entire town.

I couldn't help but wonder what this party was even for. I tried asking Seung Ri many times, but for some reason she wont tell me.

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming!" Their was a voice over the speaker. I looked at the stage and found the woman holding a microphone to , "Now please give a hand to SHINee for their return home!"

Applause instantly started. Looking up I saw them run on the stage and say thank you.

I was frozen. For three years I never thought this day would come, yet here I am looking right at him.

I had to get out of here, but I couldn't leave without Seung Ri. She is going to want to see Taemin.

In an effort to escape I decided to run to a bathroom.

As I was in the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I hadn't known I had been crying.

I have to stop crying for this guy!

After spending a half hour or so trying to think of a plan I finally decided to just give up. I walked out of the bathroom door and took in a huge breath. I am going to have to face my problems sooner or later, and right now I choose later.

I made a desperate attempt to search for Seung Ri, but she was nowhere to be found.

I was about to turn a corner when a hand caught my arm.

Without knowing who this was I tried to get away, but he just pulled me in for a hug.

"I've missed you so much!" A familiar voice rang in my ear bringing tears to my ears, but these were tears of joy and not sadness.

"Jonghyun!" I squealed hugging him back instantly.

"I have been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been?" He asked.

I looked down sighing before looking back up to tell him, "I didn't know this party was for you guys. If I had known I would have never come," A frown appeared on his face, "because I am still hurt from what Minho did."

After I said that he smiled again, "Good so you don't hate me!" He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Of course not." I said.

"I'll get you out of here. Don't worry I will be your knight in shining armor." He said making his way to the exit.

We were almost outside, but before we made it a voice stopped us.

"Mae Rae!" I turned to see who it was, and my worst nightmare had just cam true.