Encouragement From Older Sis

The Trickster's Ways In Fooling Oh Sehun

Ji Ara and So Jin went to the cafeteria to buy food. Luckily, Ji Ara didn't spot a certain guy there. She ate her food and talked to So Jin about random things.

"Hey girls," A tall, skinny girl greeted them. "mind if I sit next to you?"

Ji Ara smiled at her. "Ka Hi Sunbae!" she made room for Ka Hi. "How come you're not with your friends?"

"They're pretty busy right now, since alot have been happening these days.

Park Ji Young, better known as Ka Hi, is a senior in Seung Kwa High. Not long ago, she became friends with Ji Ara and So Jin. They met at their club and started talking to each other. Ka Hi is also part of a little dance group known as After School. They're pretty popular in Seung Kwa High, especially to male students. They're also friends with a lot of girls.

"Hey, Sunbae, after you guys graduate, are you still going to continue with After School? In college, I mean." So Jin asked.

Ka Hi shrugged her shoulders, "Mhm, I dunno. There's a small possibility that I wouldn't be able to be with them," she said.

Ji Ara's eyes widen. "Eh!? Why? You guys are really awesome together! After School's one of my favorite groups! Without you, it probably won't be the same!"

The older girl chuckled and patted Ji Ara's head. "Might, or might not be. Not every group will stay together forever, no?" 

Ji Ara and So Jin glanced at each other with sad eyes. "That's too bad," So Jin said and pouted. "I'll miss you, guys."

Ka Hi, with a small smile on her face, pinched both Ji Ara and So Jin's cheeks. "Don't be so depressed, you little cuties! I'll become depressed too!" she said and brightly smiled.

"When you and the rest of the girls graduate, a few students would probably leave the club." So Jin said.

"I'm not sure about that," Ka Hi had a big grin on her face.

The two girls looked at the older with a puzzled face, "Huh? What do you mean?" they asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hello Venus imnida!" Ji Ara and So Jin turned around, only to see six very pretty girls. 

"Ji Ara, So Jin, meet Hello Venus. They'll be taking over the officers of dance club." Ka Hi said.

"Hello there," A girl, almost looking like Ji Ara, said and smiled at them. "my name is Yoo Ah Ra. I'm the leader, nice to meet you." 

Ji Ara and Ah Ra looked exactly the same, as if they were twins, separated from birth. But that was pretty impossible.. even when they have the same surname, and almost the same name too! Could this be an encounter of two long lost sisters? NO. They aren't. This is a different fanfic. LOL

Ji Ara smiled back, "Nice to meet you too, Ah Ra-ssi!" she said and held her hand. 

"Woah, she looks like me, but a prettier version. She's really, really prettyyyy!" she thought.

"We're looking forward to seeing you at the club, Ji Ara-ssi." the blonde-haired girl said. 

"Wait, you already know who I am?"

"Yes, Ji Young sunbae had told us a lot of things about you and So Jin-ssi." the girl with the light green hair said. 

"Oh I see," Ji Ara turned to look at Ka Hi. 

Ka Hi stood up. "Anyway, we better go now. Me and the girls have things to do," she said. "I'll see you later, you two." the older girl waved goodbye and walked away, the other girls following her.

"Bye, sunbae!" Ji Ara bid goodbye.

"You and that Ah Ra girl look so alike," So Jin said.

"Mhm, but she's cuter than me," Ji Ara pouted. 

The other girl chuckled. "You're just as cute as her."

Ji Ara weirdly looked at her friend and pretended to move away. "Sorry, but I'm only interested in guys."

So Jin rolled her eyes and lightly punched Ji Ara's arm. "Shut up, you idiot."

The brown haired girl laugh.

 

. . . 

 

Ji Ara sat on the couch, watching tv and eating pocky. She wore a blue tee shirt and shorts. Her hair was tied in a messy bun. 

Kyung Soo walked in the living room, and sat next to her. He sighed. 

The older girl looked at him, puzzled. "What's the problem?" she asked.

"Oh, noona. I didn't see you there." Kyung Soo said with a very sad tone.

"Thanks, now I feel like an empty space of air because of you." Ji Ara sarcastically asked. 

"S-sorry," 

Ji Ara pouted and playfully glared at him. "Okay, now I feel guilty of being sarcastic to you," she said and folded her arms. "anyway, what's your problem again?"

"You still remember the girl from this morning?"

"Yes, Kim Yun Ji. I don't have a memory problem to not remember her. It's just this morning, and not years ago."

"Well, Yun Ji.. she.. kind of likes Jong In hyung."

"That dork who has a sister complex? I'm quite surprised." 

Kyung Soo raised a brow. "Sister complex?"

"Don't even let me start talking about that."

He let out a shallow chuckle. "Anyways, I think the reason why Yun Ji agreed on coming here was because of him, I think."

"Did she told you that she likes him?"

"... No."

"Then how would you know that she likes him? What if the one she actually likes is you?"

Kyung Soo suddenly turned red. "T-that's impossible!" he gulped. "I-i think.. she only sees me as a.. brother."

Ji Ara placed her hand on his shoulder and gripped it. "I know you very well, Kyung Soo! And I think that no girl would not fall for a guy like you! You're the ideal guy of every girl! Trust me, she likes you!" she said and grinned. "Now go and get that gull! I mean girl!"

He chuckled. "I'm glad I have a sister like you, noona.." Kyung Soo stood up and pumped his fist. "okay! I'll try to talk to her! And who knows.. I might ask her to go out with me!" he smiled at Ji Ara before leaving. "Thanks a lot, sis. Dinner'll be curry tonight!" 

As he left, Ji Ara rested her back on the couch. "Life's good, especially when dinner will be curry." she said.

 

- - - - - - 

 

Aaskdjaljdalksdjalsdj. Hi.

Thank you guys for subscribing! Some may not comment, but it's okay! If you enjoy this story, I'm contented already with that. :) I can't say that the subscribers are enough, and who knows? It might get to 50+ or something. XD 

Positive comments are super helpful to me! It gives me moaaaaaaaaaaaar energy to continue this fic! :DD