The Joker, At Your Service

The Trickster's Ways In Fooling Oh Sehun

"KYAAAA!" The girls screamed inside the restroom. Somewhere outside the restroom, is there hiding behind the empty rooms, laughing. 

"Scare the first year girls, complete." Ji Ara said, smiling devilishly. 

Her bestfriend, So Jin, rolled her eyes and groaned, "You're so sadistic, Ji Ara." she said.

The other girl turned to face her and pouted. "I'm not sadistic, I'm just helping out the other girls who they bully. Superhero is more fit to describe me," She said and faced the restroom's door once again. 

"You don't even know them!" 

"Shush!" Ji Ara covered So Jin's mouth, her eyes wide as plates. "The plan's almost done!"

After a second, three girls ran out of the restroom, scared and screeching. They ran away from the room to the hallways.

Ji Ara and So Jin went inside the restroom. Spiders and bugs were crawling around the floor. "Come back here, my dear little babies," Ji Ara opened up a jar and placed it to the floor.

"You can't call these disgusting stuff your babies!" So Jin said and weirdly looked at her.

"Yah, so mean! They are not disgusting!" Ji Ara exclaimed.

"You and your weird obsessions," The latter slapped her forehead.

The spiders and bugs crawled back to the jar, and Ji Ara closed it. "I hope those girls learn their lesson. Bullying isn't so fun,"

"Speak for yourself," 

Ji Ara pouted and playfully glared at her friend. "Meanie,"

The door bursted open and revealed the three girls and a teacher. "There they are! These two are the ones who tried to scare us away!" One of the girls pointed to Ji Ara and So Jin.

Ji Ara smirked, "It's your fault that I had to do it!" she said and stuck her tongue out at them.

The girl with the weird ribbon-styled hair gritted her teeth and clenched her fist. "Yah! What fault!? I didn't do anything to you at all!" 

"You might not did, but you bullied one of your classmates! That's worse than what I did to you!" 

"Alright, alright, stop!" The teacher said, almost as if she was shouting. "Yoo Ji Ara, Jung Ra Im, stop fighting!"

Suddenly, the room became foggy, right after Ji Ara threw the jar of bugs on the floor. Unable to see, Jung Ra Im shouted. " YOO JI ARA, I WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY!"

. . . 

Ji Ara and So Jin ran as fast as they could. They stopped for a while in a corner. Ji Ara looked around and sighed, "It's safe here, for now." she said. The brown-haired girl sat on the floor.

"You know how we'll get suspended by doing this!?" So Jin loudly said.

"Oh, sorry for only helping a girl who gets bullied by those mean girls! I'm trying to give a hand here!" 

"This isn't help, Ji Ara! This is what you call a trickster's crazy pranks!" She frustratedly scratched her hair. "That's it! I'm going to leave you here and just listen to exo!" So Jin left, mumbling and cursing Ji Ara.

Ji Ara pouted. "Fine, then." She stood up and sighed. "She's only angry now. Later on, she'll forgive me anyways." Ji Ara chuckled. 

Unexpectedly, she bumped into someone. "M-mianhe!" She said.

Ji Ara looked up, only to see her homeroom teacher, Im Kyung Min. 

"M-ms. Im!" She smiled nervously at the older. "N-nice to see ya here!" Ji Ara waved her hand around.

Ms. Im, obviously angry, glared at her student. "Young lady, you're in trouble." 

Ji Ara sighed and pouted.

 

"I heard from the teachers that you were pranking first year girls, again," She said. Her hands were folded on her chest. "Ji Ara, you know how you can get yourself dropped from school, even So Jin--.."

"Kyung Min! Those girls were bullying one of their classmates! I can't allow that to happen." 

"It's Ms. Im--"

"Kyung Min Unni."

"--.. augh. I can't believe you're my student, and my niece." Ms. Im facepalmed. "Anyway, how's Kyungsoo and Jongin?"

"Still annoying as ever. Though, they've been preoccupied with something. Don't know what." 

Ms. Im sighed, "I see. Okay, you're dismissed. Go back to the classroom, and please stop doing pranks, okay?" she pleaded.

Ji Ara nodded. "Yes, yes." She then left the faculty room and proceeded to her classroom.

 

The door bursted open, and revealed Ji Ara. Her classmates looked at her. "Ji Ara! I heard you did a prank on a freshman!" One of the guys said.

Ji Ara sighed and rolled her eyes, "Yes. But it's kind of a fail prank." she said and pouted.

"That's no problem! You're Yoo Ji Ara, the professional prankster of Seung Kwa High, right? There's no prank you can fail to do!" 

Ji Ara, with a devilish smile, laughed boastfully. "That's right. I'll be back for more tricks to play!" 

The whole class cheered joyfully, satisfied with Ji Ara's answer.

Ji Ara, hands tucked inside her jacket's pockets, sat on her seat with her legs resting at the top of her table. "Which target is next?"

"Hey," Ji Ara turned around to see her still pissed off friend, So Jin. She had a pretty angry expression on her face.

"So, did your 'listening to exo songs until they have a comeback' time went well?" 

"Stop doing your stupid pranks, Ji Ara. You'll just get yourself in trouble."

She smirked and faced front, "Why? Can't I satisfy myself? Life's boring, I'm only adding up a tiny little spice in it." she said.

"Little? Joking and fooling around every single day isn't fun at all! What about the other people you target in your tricks? Do they have fun?"

Ji Ara sighed. She didn't answer. Her eyes scanned around the room, not paying attention to what So Jin is saying. Her eyes laid on one particular brown-haired guy, known as Oh Se Hun. A devilish smile appeared in Ji Ara's face. "I have found my target." She thought.

 

- - - 

Is the chapter too short? I'm mentally blocked around now. ;_;