Mornings & Confusions

The Trickster's Ways In Fooling Oh Sehun

"WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!" Slowly, Ji Ara opened her eyes. A tall figure stood beside her bed. He wasn't looking happy at all.

"Oh, 'morning, Jong In. Sup?" She asked, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"It's oppa! Can't you at least be a little more cuter?" Jong In said and frowned. His hands were folded on his chest.

"What's for breakfast?" She said, completely ignoring him. Ji Ara went to the bathroom and took her tooth brush. 

The dark-skinned boy sighed, "Whatever. I'll make you call 'oppa' someday, Yoo Ji Ara!" he said and left her room.

She rolled her eyes. "Idiot."

Right after showering and brushing her teeth, Ji Ara put on her uniform and brushed her hair. She put on her shoes and grabbed her yellow bag. 

 

"Good morning~ What's for breakfast, Kyung Soo-ah~?" Ji Ara said and walked towards the kitchen. She saw an unknown girl, wearing the same uniform, sitting there. The girl awkwardly smiled, "Uhm, annyeonghaseyo! Kim Yun Ji imnida!" she stood up and bowed politely to her.

"Oh, are you a friend of Kyung Soo's.. or Jong In's?" She asked.

"I'm Kyungsoo's... friend." Yun Ji said and smiled.

"Oh, okay! What brings you here early in the morning?" 

Kyung Soo then entered inside the kitchen, "Noona, good morning. I see you've met Yun Ji?" he asked.

"Mhm. Yah, did you..--" 

"Noona, I'm only cooking breakfast for her. Since she doesn't have anyone else in her house that can cook. Don't misunderstand!" Kyungsoo immediately said. He then took the bacon & eggs and placed it on the plate, which was on the table.

Yun Ji giggled.

Ji Ara raised a brow and placed her hand on her hips, "What'dya talking about? I'm pretty sure you'd have a good reason for her to be here. Don't panic, man." she said and chuckled.

Kyung Soo turned red and looked down on the floor. "M-mhm."

Jong In then entered the kitchen and immediately looked at Yun Ji. "Kim Yun Ji? What are you doing here?" He asked.

Yun Ji's face suddenly became red. "O-oh, Jong In Sunbaenim! Annyeonghaseyo!" she said and smiled.

He blinked and shrugged his shoulders, "'morning," Jong In said and took a seat next to Yun Ji. "what's for breakfast, lil' bro?" 

Kyungsoo, somehow looked a bit sad, sighed quietly. "Omelet rice." he said and went to the living room.

Jong In looked at Ji Ara and Yun Ji, confused. "What's his problem?" he asked and took a bite on the omelet rice.

Ji Ara glanced at the other girl, who also seems confused. "These guys are freakin' weird." She thought.

"I'm not quite hungry today, so I'll skip~" Ji Ara stood up from her seat.

"Eh? Wae?" Jong In asked, who still continued to eat.

"I have something very important to do today." She said and smiled brightly.

 

- - - - - - 

Short chapter. Sorry.

Author's block. - _ - 

Next chapter will be longer, I hope.