Anger

The Trickster's Ways In Fooling Oh Sehun

It was a nice morning, and Se Hun, feeling quite relaxed, walked to school listening to a song by AOA, Get Out. Then, he suddenly remembered one particular person; Yoo Ji Ara. Remembering just her face and voice made him annoyed.

"Dammit, I need to hide, before she even finds me." he thought.

He quietly went to his classroom, not yet seeing Ji Ara. He smirked. "Is she absent? This is perfect." he thought once again. Se Hun went to his seat and went to his desk. He then walked to his locker. Right after he opened it, crumbled paper started to fall from inside. 

Se Hun's face turned darker and darker. "YOO JI ARA!!!" He shouted.

In the corner, hides the girl who doesn't feel any guilt at all. She chuckled to herself and looked at the pissed off Se Hun. "Same reaction as the previous prank." 

"Tricking another person again, Ji Ara?" Ji Ara looked around, only to find Seung Ho. 

"Seung Ho-ssi! Long time no see, how are 'ya?!" she brightly said and smiled. "You've been absent for a while now."

"Just a little busy. The piano competition had just ended." 

"Competition? Where was it held at?"

"Italy."

"ITALY!?" Ji Ara's eyes widen. "And you say that you're just an amateur pianist!? Yang Seung Ho, you're a seventeen year old piano-playing genius!"

"Speak for yourself, Yoo Ji Ara," he replied to her. "you do remember that we're 'rivals' when speaking of grades, no?" 

"Pfft, rivals my ," Ji Ara tiptoed and patted Seung Ho's head, although he was quite too tall for her to reach. "we're friends, Seung Ho! Forget those rival business!" she said and smiled warmly at him.

Her action brought a reassured smile to his face. "You always know what to say, Ji Ara." Seung Ho pinched her cheeks. "Well, I better go now. See you later, then." He said and left.

Ji Ara chuckled, "That silly guy." she said. "Speaking of silly guys, I wonder what happened to Se Hun?" 

She then turned her head back to glance through the classroom's window, only to find Se Hun, facing her with an angry face. "I. will. kill. you. now. Yoo. Ji. Ara." he said and ran towards the door.

Before he could catch her, Ji Ara had already ran away.

"Dammit, Ji Ara!" 

. . . 

The brown-haired girl rested on the roof top. She glanced at her wrist watch. It was still yet too early to come back to the classroom. Ji Ara sighed. "Better make a new trick now, or else--"

The door was kicked open, and revealed an raging Se Hun. He glared at Ji Ara, "What the hell is wrong with you!? Flooding trash all over my locker.. are you insane!?" he asked.

Ji Ara shrugged her shoulders lazily. "Insane doesn't work with me. Smart does."

"What are you saying? You're telling me nonsense!" 

She then glanced at him, a small smirk forming on her lips. "You don't get me, don't you?"

"Obviously I don't." He frowned.

"Do you wanna know the reason why I'm doing this to you?" Ji Ara turned her body to face him. She rested her palms on the seat. "These pranks, I mean."

He was getting more curious. What the hell did she want from him? Why did this even started, anyways? What is her motive?

".. Tell me, then." Se Hun asked.

 The smirk was changed into a bright, cheerful smile. She giggled before saying, "It's because I love you, Se Hun-ah!" 

Se Hun's eyes widen. His cheeks turned red. Only the sound of his heart beating could be heard. 

"W-what.. are you..--"

"Psych! I got 'ya, Oh Se Hun!" She laughed.

It was then he realized. It was yet, another prank. 

Ji Ara continued to laugh, and didn't realize that Se Hun was walking to her slowly. He then grabbed her wrist and pulled the girl closer to him. Ji Ara stopped laughing. They were only looking to each other's eyes. Se Hun's eyes are sharp, Ji Ara thought. She didn't know he was this good looking. Heck, she didn't even know he was attractive.

"Stop messing with me, Yoo Ji Ara. I am ing serious." he cursed at her. Ji Ara could hint the anger he had in his eyes.

Se Hun gripped her hand harder, causing Ji Ara to groan a little in pain. "S-stop!" she silently said.

She was getting hurt. Seriously hurt. He was strong, too strong. Was he this strong before? He was the studious one, how come he's so strong? Was every guy like this?

"P-please.. stop! It hurts!" Ji Ara pleaded him. 

Then, he realized what he was doing. He immediately released her hand and went a few steps back. 

She sat on the floor and held her wrist in pain. Ji Ara bit her lip, and avoided to meet Se Hun's gaze. ", it hurts." she mumbled.

Se Hun ran away, and went back to the classroom.

While running, he panted and stopped to breathe properly. "What was I doing to her? And why was I even hesitant to hurt her? Was it because she was a.. girl?" he thought. Se Hun glanced at the clock, and saw that he was already late for first period.

He quickly ran back to the classroom, thinking that Ji Ara will be late too.

. . . 

"Sorry I'm late," Ji Ara said as she opened the door. She didn't glance at the teacher, and only bowed. Ji Ara went to her seat, lifelessly. 

Her classmates looked at her, then back at the teacher.

So Jin worriedly looked at her. "What's wrong with Ji Ara now?" she thought.

Se Hun glanced at Ji Ara, and clenched his fist a little. 

 

After a few hours, it was already lunch time. Ji Ara felt like the classes took very long, as she didn't even tried to listen to class. She was too affected with Se Hun's angered eyes, but she didn't know why.

"Hey, Ji Ara," A hand grabbed her shoulder. She turned to see So Jin. 

"Oh, So Jin, hi." 

So Jin looked at her weirdly."'Hi'? That's all? No 'I have a new trick let's go and try it out'?" She asked.

The other girl shooked her head. 

She scratched her head and thought of a way to cheer her best friend up. Finally, she thought of something. So Jin went to her seat and grabbed something inside her bag. She then handed the pocky to Ji Ara.

"Here, didn't you told me before that you like pocky, especially chocolate and strawberry?" So Jin smiled at her. "Look, I took half of the chocolate & strawberry and put it in one box, for you! Awesome, right?" 

Ji Ara nodded and took the box, her face blank. "Kamsa, So Jin."

So Jin frowned. She sighed and scratched the back of her head, "Look, Ji Ara, please, just cheer up, alright? I don't really know what your problem is, but please, your usual annoying self is better than this crappy, emo, suicidal-thought teenager." she jokingly said at the end.

The other girl chuckled. ".. Thanks, So Jin. That made me at least a little happy," she smiled a little.

So Jin giggled, "The suicidal-thought part is just a joke, alright? You don't look like you want to kill yourself." she said.

"Suicide is for weak people; I'd die with honor and of course, an awesome death."

"Shut up," So Jin pretended to roll her eyes.

Ji Ara laughed. "Thanks, So Jin."

 

- - - - - 

 

GUISE, WAE U NO COMMENT? IM SORRY IF MY FANFIC'S NOT SO INTERESTING. ALKSDJALDJKJDALKJD. THANKS TO YANIANE, FOR KINDLY COMMENTING ON EVERY CHAPTER. ILOVEYOU. ; A ; JK. THARANGHAE. LOL

Does Ji Ara or Se Hun look annoying in this chapter?

Oh, and kpop idols will have cameos in some chapters. And in this chapter, it's Yang Seungho of MBLAQ~ Aksadjlkjdalksdj. Seungho. iloveyou. /dies