Oh Se Hun

The Trickster's Ways In Fooling Oh Sehun

The tall, brown-haired young boy peacefully walked at the quiet neighborhood. He was wearing his yellow winter uniform. The day was sunny yet cold, unlikely for a mid-december day. He had forgotten to bring scarf, but thankfully, it was not that cold very much. 

He arrived at the bus station. Two girls from wearing a different uniform were whispering and giggling with each other. They were looking at Se Hun, but he didn't really paid attention to it. He was used to it anyways.

Every morning, different girls would be smiling and greeting Se Hun, even though he doesn't know them. They would ask his number, but his answer was the same every time.

"Sorry, I'm not interested. Goodbye." He would say and enter the bus. The girls would be left there, speechless. Usually, the girls that would ask for his number would be pretty and cute, but Se Hun would still reject them. 

For him, they were nothing but nuisance.

The bus was quite crowdy, and there were only a few seats left. He finally found one and sat there. He took his headphones and started listening to music. 

The bus stopped for a while, and an old lady came in. Se Hun looked around, and sadly, there were no more seats left. He then stood up and told the lady to sit there. The lady smiled at him, "Thank you, young man." she said.

A small smile appeared on his face. "No problem."

. . . 

Se Hun got off the bus and walked towards to school. The rest of the Seung Kwa students were also walking to school, with their friends. Except for Se Hun.

He went to his classroom, and saw his classmates loudly cheering. "Aurgh, so early in the morning and they're so noisy." He thought.

"Ji Ara-ah! We'll be waiting for your new masterpiece, alright?!" 

The brown-haired girl smirked back devilishly. "Soon, very soon."  She replied to him.

Se Hun rolled his eyes, "Masterpiece, huh? I wonder who will she annoy next?" he thought sarcastically. He sat on his seat and read his book. He is somehow studious, and had never failed at studying, never, at all. Se Hun took his studies very seriously.

Suddenly, he felt somebody staring at him. He looked around, and saw Yoo Ji Ara, clearly staring at him.

He secretly gulped. ", don't tell me that...."

Ji Ara smirked and looked away. She averted her gaze back to her front. 

 

Class started, and Se Hun felt very comfortable. Because of this, he couldn't really listen to the teacher very well. He would bury his face on the book every time, or scratch his head frustratedly.

Se Hun slowly moved his eyes to Ji Ara, and saw that she was yet again, staring at him. She had an evil smirk stuck on her face. Her head was resting on her hand. Ji Ara mouthed something to Se Hun, but couldn't really figure out what she said.

The bell rang, and the teacher had left. The students yawned and chatted with each other. Se Hun sighed and his head rested on the desk. "Please stop staring, please stop staring, please--"

"ANNYEONG SE HUN-AH~!!!!!!!" 

Se Hun sat up, surprised. His eyes widen, and he turned around, only to see a smiling Ji Ara. 

"Y-yah! Don't surprise me like that! That scared the out of me!" He said and groaned.

"Oops, mianhe!" Ji Ara giggled innocently.

Honestly, when Ji Ara smiled and laughed like that, Se Hun kind of thought that she was pretty cute.

"W-what do you want?" Se Hun asked coldly, suspicious of her.

Well, everybody would be suspicious of a person who was staring at you and smirking, right? That is just plain creepy. Stalker creepy.

"Wae? Can't I talk with Se Hun-ah?" 

It was actually the first time somebody calls him Se Hun-ah. Mostly, they would call him with his full name. He didn't really mind it, but yeah, he was still suspicious of her.

"Sure you can, but why the hell were you staring at me before?"

"Staring? No I wasn't~"

"Yes you were."

"No, I wasn't~!" She cutely frowned.

"Yes you--.... sigh, whatever." Se Hun said and walked away.

. . . 

"What's wrong with that girl? She's creeping me out," Se Hun thought and walked towards the canteen. He doesn't really go there often, but he feels really uncomfortable when that girl is around. She had a 'creepy stalker girl' atmosphere around her.

He took the phone from his pocket and listened to some music. "Might as well listen to a few songs." He clicked a song and played it. "Ah, that's better." 

"What song are you listening to~?" 

Once again, Se Hun jumped in surprise. 

"Dammit! Stop surprising me!" He said, almost as if shouting.

She innocently smiled back, "Surprise you? I didn't mean to do it, Se Hun-ah!" Ji Ara said. She giggled.

"Aurgh," Se Hun groaned, pissed off. He scratched his head. "What the hell do you want from me? Tell it to me straight and just leave me alone!"

Ji Ara pouted and cutely frowned. "Is Se Hun-ah.. mad~?"

"Yes I am! Now what do you want!?"

She looked away, still pouting. "Se Hun-ah's mad." Ji Ara mumbled.

Se Hun mentally slapped his face. He sighed. "I'm not. So please tell me what you want."

Before replying, she blinked multiple times while staring at him. Whenever Ji Ara stares at Se Hun, he would get very uncomfortable. She had quite pretty big eyes. It was as if she was wearing contact lens.

"I want to be your friend." 

It became awkwardly silent for a moment. Se Hun and Ji Ara were only staring at each other. Se Hun broke the silence. "Alright." He exhaled. "I'll be your friend."

Right after saying that, he walked away. He was secretly smiling, but he was hiding his smile from Ji Ara. "A friend, huh?.." He thought.

"Thank you, Se Hun-ah." Ji Ara smiled joyfully.

But when he had finally left, her angelic smile was changed into a devilish, evil one; 

"Step one: befriend Oh Se Hun; complete." She said and boastfully chuckled.

 

- - - - - - - 

 

... Hi. (o  U  o)

Asakdjafdkjsad.

*Still an awkward turtle*

This chapter .

I'm sorry, I fail as an author. ORZ

... subscribe & comment, maybe? ; U ;

Bye.