❝ above-water adventures ❞

❝ ᴛsᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ❞「 welcome! enjoy your stay! 」
Please log in to read the full chapter
❀Contacts   While we sort out their primary contact numbers, please enjoy a (moving) picture (or two) of them. Words in black indicate a second (moving) picture. Flowers indicate a possible way to communicate with selected worker.   Ahn Minhee ❀
An Kyungmi ❀
Bae Meilin ❀
Bae Suji (Suzy)
Bam Haneul ❀
Bang Yongguk
Byun Baekhyun (contact me for information about The Hottest and iest Bachelors Club on this beach)
Cha Hakyeon (N)
Cha Sunwoo (Baro) Cho Kyuhyun Choi Jinri (Sulli) Choi Jonghyun (Changjo) Choi Junhong (Zelo) Choi Minho Do Kyungsoo (D.O.) Gong Chanshik (Gongchan) Han Sanghyuk (Hyuk) Huang Zitao (Tao) Hwang Miyoung (Tiffany) Im Hyunsik Jang Dongwoo Jun Yinyue (Yue) ❀ Jung Daehyun Jung Jinyoung Jung Soojung (Krystal) Jung Taekwoon (Leo) Jung Yongjoo (Nicole) Kim Giselle Kim Himchan Kim Jongdae (Chen) Kim Jonghyun Kim Jongin (Kai) Kim Jongwoon (Yesung) Kim Junmyeon (Suho) Kim Kibum (Key) Kim Minseok (Xiumin) Kim Myungsoo (L) Kim Ryeowook Kim Sena ❀ Kim Taeyeon Kwon Boa Lau Henry Lee Amy (Ailee) Lee Byunghun (L.Joe) Lee Chihoon Lee Hongbin Lee Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) Lee Jaehwan (Ken) Lee Jieun (IU) Lee Jinki (Onew) Lee Junghwan (Sandeul) Lee Minhyuk Lee Sungjong Lee Taemin Lee Yooyoung Liu Amber Lu Han Meng Jia Moon Jongup Nam Eric Nam Woohyun Oh Jaemi ❀ Oh Sehun Park Chanyeol Park Gyuri Park Hyungsuk Park Minhi ❀ Park Sunyoung (Luna) Roh Jihoon Seo Eunkwang Shin Dongwoo (CNU) Song Hwayoung ❀ Song Qian (Victoria) Wang Feifei Wang Jackson Wu Yifan (Kris) Yang Eunmi Yang Sunli Yoo Jooyoung (Janice) ❀ Yoo Youngjae Zhang Yixing (Lay)   If you would like to speak to one of our beautiful bosses, you may reach one of them by clicking one of these links.      - > Fun Mistress      - > High Mistress ❀ Lovely words from our deadly and silent, Jung Taekwoon, aka Leo...   "I still never approved of this title."

Listen to my messages I will never say out loud:

The workers at this place are insanely useless, except for our loveable managers Eunmi and Sunli. They never work at the places they are supposed to, and they don't even do their jobs well, except D.O. If you're looking for a specific worker, you will probably have to search the whole beach to find him or her.

I really don't understand how this beach functions with these humans, but Eunmi and Sunli do it well without taking down their father's company or anything.

If you are going to file a complaint about any body or any thing, please find me at the front desk of TSM Hotel or working in 5-Starfish Restaurant. I will be overjoyed to help you out.

"Stop with the sarcasm, oppa."

"This is my article. Please leave, boss-sshi."

"...So rude."

I have also observed who is quite interested in who amongst the workers. They may be solved through their quotes, although I do not know what some of these people see in each other. Some are quite annoy-

"Come on, sweetie. You're done here, Leo."

"I haven't finished my article yet, Sunli."

"Nope. Come on."

Please expect my additional commentary in the next few articles once again. © layout by -catalyst, revamped september 4, 2014 ❝ pleasure pier – The well-known but deceiving souvenir store. With its shady appearance on the outside, people would expect certain... explicit items to be sold there. Too bad it's nothing harmful... except to your health. Once people get a look at the two male workers there, they wish explicit items were sold there. (You might have to ask to see the items sold in the back, per Key.) One is usually shirtless and always has sun-kissed skin while the other knows exactly what to do to gain your attention if he wants. The sub-manager is Kim Jongin (read: Kai).
The co-workers are Kim Sena, Kim Kibum (read: Key), and Yang Eunmi.
      Jongin's known as the 'hot body' of the shop while his hyung is in charge of the 'beautiful face.' He's also been dubbed as the man '-on-legs.' Who would've thought that it's all just an act and that he's actually a cute, shy, and dorky guy off-duty? Full name (Nickname(s)): Kim Jongin (Kai)
Date of birth + Age: January 14, 1994 + 19
Height: 182 cm
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages: Korean (fluent), Mandarin (basic), Japanese (basic)

Trivia: is more child-like and dorky than his appearance makes him look, thinks of Eunmi and Lay as his parents on the beach, is a pro at videogames, dancing is his life
Room number: 2304

Best friends: Sehun, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Jongup
Friends: Key, Taemin
Rival(s): N/A
Favorite coworkers: Haneul, Minhi, Jaemi, Minhee, Eunmi
Least favorite coworkers: Janice

About the love of his life »
❝ She is so weird. I have to constantly ask simple math questions to make sure she hasn't completely lost her mind. ❞
Sena's the one others have come to know as 'the matchmaker' within their large crew, with her main target her own older brother Suho from the shop down the street. She's honest and down-to-earth, gaining herself quick friends with most of the people on TSM Beach. Too bad her older brother can't keep an eye on her 24/7 like how he originally wanted. Full name (Nickname(s)): Kim Sena (Zen, Dongsaeng)
Date of birth + Age: June 23, 1993 + 19
Height: 166 cm
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages: Korean (fluent)

Trivia: loves stargazing, loves listening to customers' stories of adventures while helping them out in the store, goes to Seaside Atlantis in her spare time to ride the roller coasters much to someone's displeasure
Room number: 2125

Best friends: Jaemi, Eunmi, Minhi
Friends: Luna, Amber
Rival(s): N/A
Favorite coworkers: Suho, Chen, Luhan, Kris
Least favorite coworkers: Lay, Sehun

About the love of her life »
❝ I love watching him turn from some 'cold' guy to a 'dorky' guy in one minute flat. He's kinda like my older brother... but... not. I'm just so comfortable around him. ❞     ❝ unbreakable – It used to be called 'She Sells Seashells by the Seashore.' Glad we changed it, huh? The most random souvenir shop that's actually relevant to the whole area. How so? They sell seashells - a lot of them. They sell other things too, but they're not really that important. It's a wonder how they always seem to have enough shells when you can clearly hear them all breaking a mile away from the place, and then you can hear yelling and scolding from two of the workers to the one constantly breaking them. The sub-manager is Kim Himchan.
The co-workers are Jun Yinyue (read: Yue), Song Qian (read: Victoria), Lee Jinki (read: Onew).     Himchan is considered one of the ummas of the group. Due to one of his co-workers being extremely clumsy, on a typical day those walking outside will be able to hear his screams of "BE CAREFUL!" combined with a bunch of crashes quite often. He is known as the 'crazy umma' for his weird antics and caring personality. Full name (Nickname(s)): Kim Himchan
Date of birth + Age: April 19, 1990 + 23
Height: 180 cm
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages: Korean (fluent), Japanese (conversational)

Trivia: can be a bit (a lot) odd, plays traditional instruments, tends to nag and fuss over the other workers and cares for them like a mother would
Room number: 2201

Best friends: Yongguk, Minseok, Zitao
Friends: Teo
Rival(s): Luhan
Favorite coworkers: Meilin, Minhee, Yue
Least favorite coworkers: Hwayoung, Eunmi

About the love of his life »
❝ This is sad, kinda. Look at Baekhyun's quote to find out why. ❞
Yue likes to consider herself as one of the guys, being too awkward around girls and not knowing how to exactly act around them. Nobody understands it, but she's glad she has somebody like Himchan watching over her while she works. She just hates how she has to deal with shells literally all the time. Full name (Nickname(s)): Jun Yinyue (Yue, Ariel, Lala)
Date of birth + Age: November 28, 1994 + 18
Height: 170 cm
Ethnicity: Chinese-Korean
Languages: Korean (fluent), Mandarin (conversational)

Trivia: has no sense of direction, is more manly than a tomboy, gets sick easily, always calls the guys 'hyung' and the girls 'sunbae'
Room number: 2216

Best friends: Jaemi, Janice
Friends: L, Taemin, Chihoon, Key
Rival(s): Amber
Favorite coworkers: Himchan, Youngjae, Suho
Least favorite coworkers: Chen, Daehyun

About the love of her life »
❝ Hyung is so stupid. Why is Chen-hyung constantly telling me his best friend likes me? ❞     ❝ exotic babyz – The popular clothing store that contains a variety of items including shorts, shirts, tank tops, bags, swimsuits, shoes, and other useless items for the beach. The reason for the name? Almost all the youngest workers work at this wonderfully kid-friendly store. With their employees, they attract a lot of customers by acting cute, manly, and/or dorky. The only problem is deciding who is actually the one in charge of the store since two of the men always bicker about it (read: it should be whoever is oldest). Oh. It was also partly named after one particular worker due to him being one of the big bosses 'baby (Z).' The sub-managers are Huang Zitao (read: Tao) and Oh Sehun.
Backup sub-manager is Choi Junhong (read: Zelo; he doesn't want to be in their crossfire).
The co-workers are Park Minhi, Lee Taemin, Bae Suji (read: Suzy), Jung Soojung (read: Krystal), Lee Jieun (read: IU), and Kim Giselle.
        Tao's the one whose appearance contradicts his behavior. He has been trained his whole life to do wushu and can kick anybody's if he wants, even though he would never hurt a fly. He's a big softie on the inside who loves doing aegyo. Full name (Nickname(s)): Huang Zitao (Tao)
Date of birth + Age: May 2, 1993 +20
Height: 185 cm
Ethnicity: Chinese
Languages: Mandarin (fluent), Korean (conversational, moderate), English (extremely basic with one main phrase 'I don't have enough time to learn English, okay?')

Trivia: is a wushu expert, is child-like and easily frightened despite his intimidating appearance, thinks he himself is very handsome (he is, no lie), his first loves are himself and food
Room number: 2114

Best friends: Sehun, Kris, Himchan, Suho
Friends: Key, Amber, Henry, Jia, Gongchan
Rival(s): Luhan
Favorite coworkers: Meilin, Jaemi
Least favorite coworkers: Janice, Luhan 

About the love of his life »
❝ I found the girl... but she had to leave for family reasons. Now, I have to join Baekhyun-hyung's stupid club. ❞
Sehun's the one who uses aegyo to get what he wants. A big contrast to Tao, huh? At any other time, he doesn't want to do it at all willingly. He's the brattiest of the bunch behind Taemin, and he wouldn't have it any other way... now come to me, peasants. Full name (Nickname(s)): Oh Sehun
Date of birth + Age: April 12, 1994 + 19
Height: 184 cm
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages: Korean (fluent), Mandarin (basic), English (basic

Trivia: hates how he looks like when he smiles (so he covers the lower half of his face when he smiles or laughs), is the younger cousin of Jaemi, was the youngest of the male bunch until Zelo came in, has a couple of catchphrases that's slowly becoming popular with their friends
Room number: 2223

Best friends: Tao, Kai, D.O, Chanyeol
Friends: Taemin, Minho, Amber
Rival(s): Zelo
Favorite coworkers: Jaemi, Eunmi, Hwayoung
Least favorite coworkers: Minhi, Minhee (how odd, right?)

About the love of his life »
❝ I'm only second on this list because Tao is precious. Otherwise, I'd be first. Make sure she's last. ❞
Minhi's the one who lives by the three F's: food, freedom, and fun. She's tomboyish to a certain level and doesn't mind saying whatever comes out of (although it can be some completely random statements that embarrasses others). Don't let her fool you though, she doesn't get attached to others easily despite her friendly nature. Full name (Nickname(s)): Park Minhi (Panda)
Date of birth + Age: February 9, 1996 + 17
Height: 153 cm
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages: English (fluent), Korean (moderate)

Trivia: was born and raised in New York, incredibly lazy and loves food, has a mindset of a child, calls the guys 'hyung' and girls 'noona,' ideal type someone who looks cool in a leather jacket
Room number: 2126

Best friends: Kyungmi, Jaemi
Friends: Gongchan, Hyungsuk, Dongwoo
Rival(s): Daehyun
Favorite coworkers: Eric, Kai
Least favorite coworkers: Kris

About the love of her life »
❝ Why is he before me?! I should be before him on this list! ❞
Zelo's the one the other workers call 'the epitome of innocence and purity.' If he's not trying to act y, everything he does still seems to exude aegyo and innocence. He doesn't really know anything "dirty," but if you explain it to him, he will blush and laugh along with the rest. Full name (Nickname(s)): Choi Junhong (Zelo)
Date of birth + Age: October 15, 1996 + 17
Height: 186 cm
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages: Korean (fluent), Japanese (conversational), English (basic)

Trivia: is considered the baby of the whole crew, even looks like a baby while sleeping, has not stopped growing yet (it annoys Kris), loves dancing, is a hard worker
Room number: 2207

Best friends: Yongguk, Lay, Jongup
Friends: Key, Gongchan, Leo, Changjo
Rival(s): N/A
Favorite coworkers: Minhi, Sunli, Hwayoung, Jaemi
Least favorite coworkers: N/A

About the love of his life »
❝ I like being with Baekhyun-hyung and Chen-hyung! ❞     ❝ frozen delights – Walk in, and you're most likely going to be treated to an impromptu rap show. The workers seem fierce, but they're as dorky as crazy, having one worker act as the balancing factor in this famous trio. Frozen Delights is the hotspot for all your cooling needs as the one ice cream shop to also provide entertainment to their customers. The sub-managers are Bang Yongguk and Do Kyungsoo (read: D.O.).
The co-worker is Cha Sunwoo (read: Baro).     Yongguk's the member with the extremely deep voice. He is the one normally not paying attention to the customers but instead is normally busting out random raps. Although every now and then you may be able to witness him doing some aegyo, once you see it, you'll wish you hadn't - it's quite cringe worthy. He does have trouble focusing on things, but really takes care of his friends. Full name (Nickname(s)): Bang Yongguk
Date of birth + Age: March 31, 1990 + 23
Height: 182 cm
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages: Korean (fluent), Mandarin (basic), Japanese (basic)

Trivia: is more child-like and dorky than his appearance makes him look, thinks of Eunmi and Lay as his parents, is a pro at videogames, dancing is his life
Room number: 2224

Best friends: D.O, Lay, Zelo, Jongup
Friends: Key, Taemin
Rival(s): N/A
Favorite coworkers: Haneul, Minhi, Jaemi, Minhee, Eunmi
Least favorite coworkers: Janice

About the love of his life »
❝ This puppy's club is awesome! All we need is friends and a good beat to overcome this defeated love feat. ❞
D.O's the gentle but firm member of this weird trio. He's the one who tries and keeps them focused on work when all he does is just watch wide-eyed at all the pretty customers coming in and out of the store. Don't get him wrong though, after the initial awkward greetings, he's a total sweetheart... once you get past his goofy exterior. Full name (Nickname(s)): Do Kyungsoo (D.O.)
Date of birth + Age: January 12, 1993 + 20
Height: 173 cm
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages: Korean (fluent), English (conversational), Mandarin (basic)

Trivia: has an affinity for languages, denies all allegations that he can cook, doesn't know why the whites of his eyes are like "this," can sing and beatbox beautifully, is a hidden bully esp. to Baekhyun
Room number: 2202

Best friends: Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Chen
Friends: Ken, Hongbin, N, Hyungsik, Amber (+ a whole lot of others, they have an odd fascination with him and Xiumin)
Rival(s): Chen (it's complicated), Daehyun, Baekhyun (same with this one)
Favorite coworkers: Haneul, Kyungmi, Jaemi, Janice
Least favorite coworkers: Hwayoung, Eunmi

About the love of his life »
❝ She is so fun to watch, especially her reactions when I say random quotes or sayings to throw her off or make her angry. ❞     ❝ feathers and a turtle – Don't ask how they came up with this name. All you need to know is that they serve some of the most delicious foods (with some of the most gorgeous and kind waiters and waitresses) this seaside area has ever tasted. With their outdoor patio seatings, which gives it a more open feeling, and their little lounge and bar area next to it, it's no wonder this place has also been called a 'casual' restaurant. Tourists believe the name's origins came from the taste of the food because it's like a taste of heaven, hence the 'feathers.' The word 'turtle' is placed in the title because they have a pet turtle (or rather, a tortoise and some turtles) at the front of the store little kids can feed while they wait in line or wait for their food. Yeah. They really should've thought more on it. The sub-manager is Zhang Yixing (read: Lay).
The co-workers are Ahn Minhee, Bae Meilin, Yang Sunli, Jung Jinyoung, Choi Jinri (read: Sulli), Henry Lau, Jang Dongwoo, and Kim Yesung.
       Lay's the one others never know if he's just making a blank face or he's actually just lost in whatever is going on. One thing's for sure though: he knows how to make others laugh without even doing much. He can read the different moods of the atmospheres around him and react accordingly. He's also known to be one of the popular flirts in the area... sadly to his girlfriend's knowledge. Full name (Nickname(s)): Zhang Yixing (Lay)
Date of birth + Age: October 7, 1991 + 22
Height: 178 cm
Ethnicity: Chinese
Languages: Mandarin (fluent), Korean (moderate, fluent), English (conversational)

Trivia: is already dating Eunmi, doesn't know he flirts with other girls, is 4D, loves dancing with Kai, can surprisingly make dishes out of whatever foods he can find
R
Please log in to read the full chapter