7

Hyoyeon went Clubbing in Hell

 

“…hyung..” Luhan murmured

 

The four of them remain silent. No one dare to speak or to move. Hyoyeon who’s eyes still fixed on the man in front of her; knew that this day will SOON come but she didn’t expect that this SOON is today.

 

That silence broke when IU speaks.

 

She paste a faked smile in her face. “Oh, Annyeong Hyoyeon-sshi..”  Her eyes moved to the boy standing beside them. “and…” she asked.

 

“Luhan.” The boy replied coldly

 

“Right. EXO’s M Luhan annyeong~” she flashed her signature smile to Luhan but he didn’t dare to look at IU which makes her frowns. Eunhyuk sense the tension between them.

 

“Let’s go.” He said to IU.

 

IU look at Eunhyuk “b-but! Oppa! We didn’t eat yet!”

 

Eunhyuk drags her to the exit “I forgot something.”

 

IU stomps her foot “I’m Hungry!” while crossing her arms.

 

“We can go to the other-” before Eunhyuk can finish his sentence. IU drags the standing Luhan to where Hyoyeon is sitting.

“Can I and Oppa share a table with you two?” she paste a fake smile again. Without Hyoyeon and Luhan’s answer she position herself beside Luhan. “Oppa! Sit beside Hyoyeon. Faster!!” she shouts

 

‘What are you planning now IU’ Hyoyeon thought to herself.

 

The day ends with the four of them eating on the same table. IU who’s talking nonstop to Luhan, while Luhan’s eyes fixed to her Noona and Hyung. Eunhyuk eating his food silently giving Hyoyeon a cold treatment and to Hyoyeon who’s eyes fixed to IU.

 

Finally Luhan speak “Hyung, IU sunbae..Hyoyeon and I will go first.”

 

“Eh?” Hyoyeon said unconsciously. “Oh right?”

 

Luhan just laughs and drags her noona “See you around sunbaes..”

 

IU smiled sweetly to Luhan while Eunhyuk glares Luhan then to his cellphone. Hyoyeon takes the opportunity to peak a glance at Eunhyuk.

 

“Goodbye Oppa” she murmured..which she thought Eunhyuk didn’t hear cause his eyes still fixed on the his cellphone.

 

The two of them continue to walk to the door leaving IU and Eunhyuk alone.

 

That’s when Luhan’s Cellphone Vibrates

 

From: Eunhyuk Hyung

 

Try to hurt her or you’ll be dead.

 

Luhan just stared at his cellphone then shakes his head. “It’s your fault hyung. Sorry.”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s end our day here Noona” Luhan smiled at his noona. The two of them is standing now in front of SNSD’s dorm.

 

Hyoyeon looks at Luhan “Gomawo Lulu-ah~”

 

“No, noona it’s not your fault” he smile again “I’ll be going now. Goodnight noona~” he waves and continue to walk towards his manager’s car.

 

Hyoyeon immediately shouts something “Lulu!..You want to go somewhere? I’ll just text you the address and don’t worry it’s my treat.”

 

Luhan turns and smiles “I’m looking forward to it then. Hyoyeon noona.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hyoyeon opened and closed the door silently. Then she looks around.

 

“They’re probably sleeping right now.” She said and head towards to her and Seohyun’s room. She throws herself to the bed.

 

“u-nnie..is there something wrong?” Seohyun asked while rubbing her right eyes.

 

“I thought your sleeping.” Hyoyeon forced a smile “and yes I’m okay. Go on don’t mind me. Night Seroro~”

 

She nods “Night unnie~” and when back to sleep.

 

Hyoyeon on the other hand, face his back towards the maknae so she cannot see her crying. She remembered something.

 

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

Flashback:

That night he was here, that man who knew and understood me and loved me for who exactly I am. Holding me tight, afraid that there was someone out in the dark waiting to take me away from him.

 

His lips were steady as he said "Hyo, no matter what, I am always there for you, you know that?"
 

"uh-uh" I replied confused.

 

"And do you know that I have loved you so much more than what you’d ever imagined love is, and that it can neither be measured nor weighed?"


I laugh a bit "yes – I do know" I looked into his eyes, his eyes never leaving mine. I knew there was something he wanted me know just my ears he did not want it to travel from my nerves to brain and ask him cross-questions. I wanted to say him it was all right and whatever was his problem we both could conquer it down but I decided that I would never dodge him to say it to me. I wanted him-self to say it to me - at least when he thought he could trust me on it.
 

His eyes were weary and tired. I felt that nothing of him was the same. Although he was the same old HyukJae, there was something missing in him, the way he touched me said it all, every day after our schedule ended he’d come into our dorm and sit on my bed, removing his shoes and flexing his muscles.


He’d say "Hyo..I need a woman like oxygen" saying this he’d fall on me and kiss me. The type of kiss that could heal pain away and turn sorrow into joy. He was all but everything an ideal woman would have ever dreamed off. Well, he was Eunhyuk of Super Junior of course who wouldn’t fall for that guy.  I've always considered myself lucky for having seen the best laugh in the world.
 

 

 

Until that day comes, the person holding me tight was another HyukJae, at least not the man I've loved for years.
 

I waited patiently for his lips to activate and at last he blurted out w/ coldness in his words and actions.

 

He said something I’d never wanted to hear from his lips, “Hyo let’s break up” he asked.

 

I swallowed some oxygen and asked "what Hyuk?" hoping that he’d never said that.
 

"Oh please Hyo don’t make me say that again  ... I know you have heard me and that’s all I want for the moment " he said facing down and leaving me in the bed alone, I felt that I were shot right through my chest. The word he said pierced into my heart making a hole visible inside my mind. I felt the world’s one complete revolution taking place in that moment.

 

I wanted him to say that he was just lying about It, instead looking elsewhere he said "I’d found my dream girl .. she is beautiful , she loves me and I love her .. Sorry Hyo, but am totally into her." His voice was shaky and I were totally numb the blood flow inside my body had stopped, I didn't feel anything because I had lost my feelings .. my senses, right then I were a something that could breathe but had no emotions .. no life . I stand up, lifted my hands and kept’em on his cheeks .. it was cold.

 

I said, "Tell me you don’t mean it Hyuk, I know this ain't you .. not the one I've loved , please kiss and tell me that everything before five seconds was just an illusion" he shut his lashes down, he pressed his lips together.



"Please” He looked at me, tears swelling in his eyes. "Although you can lie to me now, I know that you can and will always love me , or let me take it that way. And my dorm is just few lanes from your dorm , the door wouldn't close at your face. It is always open, just wanted you to remember that."

 

He stands up and said “Goodbye Hyo.” Without looking my face.

 

Before I response he immediately went out leaving me alone.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

She stands up and looks at her cellphone. 15 minutes before 12:00am. She knows the place where definitely forget her problem in a short time.

 

 

She went into the bathroom and faces the mirror

 

 

 

 

 

 

“….The Hell Bar and Club” she smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Ohh~

It’s been revealed. But what is the reason behind why Eunhyuk Broke up to her?

 

lol Hyo xD

Comment. Subscribe