1

Hyoyeon went Clubbing in Hell

Hyoyeon couldn't sleep. No matter how much she tried she couldn't. She had spent most of the night turning one side from another. Her shimmering blonde hair were now a mess. They usually looked as if they had been spun involuntary; that's what her groupmate said. She was quite popular among her peers.

 

She was different from any other girls. She love to dance, love dressing up; in a way that Sooyoung called her Fashion Terrorist of their group and also could make the girls laugh in different ways. She didn't have a boyfriend. Well, she had one before, her now Ex-boyfriend; the famous Eunhyuk of Super Junior. It's because of the rumor, the Rumor that almost killed her and left her brokenhearted.

 

Hyoyeon never had a problem with falling a sleep before but that night it seemed almost impossible to fall asleep. She thought of waking up her roommate; Seohyun but was almost midnight. Seohyun was an early sleeper; she went to bed before 9:30 in believing that it makes her skin smooth.

 

She tried to think of Paris where Eunhyuk had promised to take her for a vacation during their tour. She wanted to visited Paris again. It was such an overwhelming place for her. But she immidiately shrugged it off knowing that it's impossible to happen now.

 

They wasn't allowed to go out alone in the dark. Her Manager troubled her sometimes. Like her groupmate, she wanted freedom too. She craved for adventure of some sort as all her life she had been sheltered. But she's an idol so she can't do anything about it and that's the reason to forbid her from attending clubs.

 

So, that night she lay alone in her bed waiting for sleep to engulf her. She tried not to think about how much fun she would have if she sneaks out late at night.

 

"Maybe a snack would help" she thought and threw her duvet aside. Barefoot, she started to walk towards the kitchen. Her footsteps made no noise contributing to the overall silence in their dorm. She stop and glanced at the wall clock.

 

"Just a few seconds and it will be twelve" she sighed and contineud to walk.

 

 "Wait, If I walked 23 step from here, I'll exactly stop infront of the fridge" She excitedly said. Being a dorky she was, she closed her eyes and counted 23 steps.

 

"One..." She step forward "...Two.." She step again

 

"Three..Four...Five...Six.."

 

"Seven..Eight...Nine..Ten..eleven..twelve" she peak and smile "Im close"

 

"13...14...15...16...17..18..19...20...21..22..2-" a strong wind passed thru the window making her lost her direction and hair all over her face . "Aish! What the-?" She looked at the window "Taeyeon always foget to close the window." She was about walk to the window when a tiny and shiny little thing caught her attention. "What is that" she bend down to pick it up.

 

Hyoyeon winced in pain. One moment she was bending down to retrieve the shiny silver object from the floor and another moment  she was sprawled across the floor. The floor wasn't the floor of their dorm.

 

"Mother...Father.." she unconciously said

 

Was she hallucinating Or it was a dream? She observed her surroundings with shock and awe. It took a while to adjust to the darkness and flashing lights. When her vision cleared up she noticed there were people all around her dancing to a timeless beat. The song playing seemed  ethereal and beautiful. The people were dressed in all kinds of fantastical clothes some even had colorful wigs on and some had wings. Their clothes made her conscious of what she was wearing; a boy short and a camisole. No one seemed to notice her  as they were all busy among themselves.

 

She pinched herself expecting to wake up from her bizarre dream. When she failed to awaken herself from her dream, she started to get up from the hard floor . When Hyoyeon straightened herself and stood up, she realized that she was back in their dorm.

 

"What was that?" she whispher out in amazement, testing she bent down again at the same place and found herself sprawled on the floor of the surreal place. This area, where the shiny silver thing was actually "a portal to a CLUB!" she  accidentaly shouted. Her eyes when big nervously looking at her roommates doors. After a few seconds she let out a bg sigh and focus to the portal.

 

CLUB was the word which popped up in her mind because the place is indeed resembled a club.

 

She was smiling at the thoughs in her mind

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's time to party".