2

Hyoyeon went Clubbing in Hell

 

'CLUB' was the word which popped up in her mind because the place indeed resembled a club.

 

She started to get up and ended up at her house next to the fridge once more. Her head was spinning with different explanations but she couldn't come up with one decent enough to explain the strange incident. Why did she appear at the club every time she bent down? And why did she zap back into her house whenever she tried to get up from the club's floor?

 

She bent down once again to prove to herself what happened with her had indeed been real and once more the club and the mystical people in it materialized in front of her. When she lifted herself up from the floor she was at their dorm in the same place where the silver thing was.

 

She looked down at her bare feet and thought "I think I know why I can't walk in the club."

 

Hyoyeon dashed towards her and Seohyun's room. She almost slipped down on the smooth wooden floor of their dorm in the way.

 

She carefully pulled out a lacy black dress from her closet and put it on. She was about to put her shoes when her  phone beeps signaling that there's a message. She reads the message:

 

Amber 12:15AM

Club can't even handle me right now~

 

"Wait what? Her manager allows her to go to the club?! It's unfair!" She lowly hissed. She immidiately reply to Amber but she's out of load. "Aish. Nevermind..I'll just talk to her tomorrow." She throw her phone in her bed.

 

"A little dressing up wouldnt hurt." She smiled at her reflection in the mirror whist she put on some gloss and combed her hair. Maybe this was the adventure she had been waiting for all her life. The club had appeared magically out of nowhere giving her an opportunity to escape and have fun. After slipping on glossy black heels she rushed back where the silver things was.

 

That time, she did not transport herself in the club. Hyoyeon stomped her foot. What did she do before which was different rom what she was doing at that time? She got it then.

 

"AHA!" She said, taking off her shoes.

 

While holding her black shoes in her hands, she bent down as if to pick something. She was right. Being barefoot was the reason she appeared at the club and being barefoot was the reason why she ended up back at her house when she got up from the club's floor.

 

Testing her theory, Hyoyeon wore her shoes and stood up. That time she didn't zap out from the club back to their dorm. She stayed in the club.

 

"Where am I" She thought in a daze. She had enough time to gaze at the people around her that time. They were all alluring with perfect bodies as if they had all been moulded perfectly. They were flawless and beautiful. In fact they were so beautiful that they didnt seem human. She observed some of them had a different skin color like blue or green.

 

She pushed herself to through the bodies grinding to the music in search of someone who seemed familiar or at least friendly. She managed to make her way through the dance floor to the bar. The bar was glowing with lights of colors she had never seen before.

 

"Are you a little lost sugar?" a chocolaty voice asked her.

 

She turned back to face a boy, He had steel blond hair and piercing green eyes. Like the others he seemed to be immensely attractive.

 

"NO! I mean...Err, maybe?" She smile unconciously. Scolding herself for saying maybe. He didnt even know the guy.

 

"Would you like it if I show you around?" he asked

 

Just as she was about to say a cheerful 'Yes' a voice boomed, "Keep off, Lee Joon."

 

Hyoyeon looked towards her right. Her eyes wided. 'Is that Kim Myung Soo of Infinite?' she nervously asked.

 

"This isn't fair L ! You never let me have fun with humans," Joon clenched his jaw.

 

L who had stopped Joon from showing Hyoyeon around was looking at her curiosly. If Hyoyeon tried she wouldnt found a word to describe L. Myung Soo's handsome is no matched for him. His beauty was such that it couldn't be explained with words. Dark brown hair framed his chiselled face, his seductive lips were pursed with wonder. She could make out he had well muscled body as the shirt he wore strained against his muscles.

 

"You will come with me." L told her. Holding her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why Hyoyeon's here?" he thought making himself nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Meanwhile

 

"Hyung, Is that Hyoyeon Noona?" A boy with the golden hair said to the other boy who is dancing as if their is no tomorrow. His finger pointing to the girl walking together with the boy with dark brown shinny hair.

 

"Eh? That's impossible. It's midnight the noona's probably sleeping peacefully." He jogged towards the counter and sat down. Drinking some glowing wine. "Dont worry, the portal is a hidden place. Drink this." He handed the glowing wine in the boy's hand.

 

"If you say so, Cheers?" He said

 

"Cheers!" He drinks the wine in one gulp "Let's go dance again! Let go and show these creatures what we've got!"

 

"Okay Kai. Lets kick their a-"

 

"Yah! Luhan dont said that! You dont want to be their meal right?"

 

"Oops! Sorry" The two head out to the dance floor and dance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not far from them. A boy with a hoddy saw them.

 

 

 

"What the- what are these kids doing here?" He turn his head to the right having a glipse of a boy gradding a girl. "Wait! Is that Kim Hyoyeon?! he's with...Oh no.."