5

Hyoyeon went Clubbing in Hell

At EXO's dorm

 

A guy with a cute face and big eyes runs into the kitchen where their leader was. "Hyung, hyung..Kai's too lazy to get up" he pouts

 

"Jinja? He didnt leave the dorm yesterday right?" He asked while putting the scrambled eggs to the pan.

 

"Nope and the last time I check on him. His sleeping peacefully."

 

He sighed "Arasso, I'll be the one to wake him up..just take over here." He hands the spatula to "Just dont make the eggs burn." He warned

 

"Im on it Hyung~"

 

The past few weeks, he wanted to know the reason why Kai was the last one to wake up. He knew Kai's an early sleeper but why his the last one to wake up. He even check his scheadule but no, thats not the problem. So he thought Kai's hidding something to them so he let D.O. keep an eye on him in the night since he was his roommate but D.O said whenever he woke up to check on Kai; his sleeping peacefully.

 

Suho opens the door and saw Kai sleeping in peace. He signed and said "Kai, Its already passed 8 in the morning,,get up or no breakfast for you." Hearing that Kai gets up fast and heads towards the bathroom. Suho shook his head "Boys these days." he mumbled while walking back to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"So I guess everyones here." Kris said while sitting in the chair, ready to dig the food that Suho prepared for them.

 

Sehun protest "Lulu's not here yet." They all look to luhan's empty chair. Suho noticed it but keeps quiet. He thought that Luhan probably knows something.

 

"I'm here im here." Luhan said sitting down in his chair

 

"What took you so long?" Kris looks at Luhan but he just smiles at his leader.

 

"Everyone's here so let dig in!" Tao said

 

While the all the boy's busy eating there food. Suho on the other hand suspiciously looks at Kai and Luhan.

 

Kai noticed it "Wae?" he asked innocently "Is there something on my face hyung?"

 

"Nothing just wanna asked you something." Suho smiled at him making Kai nervous but he keeps it cool in the outside.

 

"And what is that hyung?" Kai fake a smile

 

"I've notice that these days your lazy to wake up early" Suho said while putting a water in his glass "But your an early sleeper. What are you doing?"

 

Kai nervously looks at Luhan and said "I always woke up late midnight." he said truthfully.

 

"..And what you doing then?"

 

"Just...-" Kai said but Luhan cuts him

 

"We were talking..err about things" Luhan said

 

"Yeah certain things actually" Kai added

 

Kris heard the conversation "Then what is that certain things?" he said while still munching his food.

 

"The-" Luhan started

 

"MAXSTEP!" they both said the two glanced at each other grinning.

 

Suho said nothing but Kris nods satisfied by their answer "You too were hell lucky monkeys"

 

"I should be there too!" Sehun protested "So that I would finally confess my puppy love for Hyoyeon noona~"

 

Lay pats Sehun's shoulder "But Eunhyuk hyung was there too" he teased

 

"and you cant talk to her because Eunhyuk hyung is watching~" DO teased too making Sehun frowned

 

"Yah yah yah! Your all wrong.." Tao said making all the members looked at him except Suho and Kris.

 

"Wae?" Luhan asked

 

"Didn't you know?" Luhan shook his head also the others

 

"They broke up." making the boys gasps

 

"Jinja?" Xiumin asked the leaders "Is that true" The two just nod their heads

 

"When? Errr..I mean Wae?" Chanyeol asked

 

"We all saw the two of them lovydovy in the MAXSTEP!" Baekhyun a Hyohyuk shipper protested "This is nonesense!"

 

"Yes!" Sehun happily said making the two leader glares at him "I mean poor Hyoyeon Noona."

 

"YAH! Enough!" Their manager appeared out of nowhere "It's already 9:30 I was waiting you guys so long down in lobby! Now get your lazy butts up! Were leaving." Making all the EXO runs to their room to fixed their selves.

 

"Luhan and Kai, Come here." Suho said to them "My eye's were on you guys. Im observing~" he smiled and walks away making the two of them nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

"That was closed" Luhan sighed "What are we going to do know? We can't missed that dance battle" Luhan asked

 

"I know right. The time there is different so no need to worry." he smirks making Luhan smiles. "Go ahead first, I'll forgot my cellphone."

 

"Okay." Luhan suddenly remembered Hyoyeon..He grab his cellphone and text her

 

To: Choding Hyoyeon Noona <3

 

Good Morning Noona~

Do you have scheadule today?

Wanna hang-out with me later?

My treat <3

 

 

Luhan smiles when Hyoyeon immidiately replied

 

From: Choding Hyoyeon Noona

 

Yep. I do but its a half day though.

So sure Lulu~ just meet me infront of our practice room later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

To: My Dancing Queen

 

Annyeong Noona~ How are you?

Wanna hang-out with me tomorrow in the afternoon? Dont worry It's my treat.

 

Kai waits Hyoyeon's reply before walking out of their dorm

 

 

From: My Dancing Queen

 

Is it EXO's pay day today? Keke joke~

Yeah, Since tomorrow is my free time..I agree to kill my time with you~

 



"It's settles then!" Kai happily walks out.

 

 

 

 

 


KAI

LUHAN

 

Comment.Subscribe