3

Hyoyeon went Clubbing in Hell

 

 

When he passed girls in the club they turned their heads, watching him go by. No, staring at him as he went by. Boys envied him; some narrowed their eyes at him. But the girls seemed to be enchanted by his unnatural beauty invading the club. L had a strong presence which made people to stop talking and look his way. If possible, he made other handsome boys look like washed out versions of males. His blood red lips were stretched in a broad smirk making his chiselled cheeckbones and jaw more prominent. The darkness that lingered around him look even more appealing and mysterious. He looked untouchable, like a Greek God sculpture encased in a museum.

 

All the girls and even some boys were overcome by an impulse to touch him and ensure themselves if he was real or not. His icy turquoise eyes were shockingly beautiful and casted a speel on anyone who dared to look deep into them. These seductive eyed were framed by thick dark brown eyelashes.

 

'Who are these people?' Hyoyeon thought. While he led her towards the corner of the club.

 

He opened a room which is exclusive only for the VIP's. "Your Myung Soo aren't you?" she asked him but he didnt reply

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked bluntly folding his arms against his chest.

 

Unable to hold back she told him the whole weird story. It seemed unlikely he would have believed her but it didn't stop her from telling him about the portal in the dorm which led to the club. He didnt interrupt her even once as she narrated the whole incident to her. After she finished he just rolled his eyes and said "The portal...I should've known. It surely gets a human here once in a blue moon."

 

"What do you mean?" she gaped at him confused

 

"I think you will be better seated" he motioned at two chairs which werent there before.

 

"How did they-"

 

"Sit." He sat down on one of the chairs. It was pointless of Hyoyeon to argue with him, so she sat down beside him.

 

"Your Myung Soo right? Dont even dare change the subject." Hyoyeon crossed her arms.

 

"No. I'm L, my name is L." He touched his hair unconciously

 

"Dont even joke with me, even if you dyed your hair and wear contact lens..It's visible your Myung Soo."

 

"How many times do I have to tell you my name is L." He check the time in his watched "And Miss your not supposed to be here. Let's go i'll you back" He tried to hold Hyoyeon's hand but he failed

 

"You know what Myung- I mean L, look, thank you for being here for me but sorry I'm not going home." Hyoyeon stand up headed to the door but L blocked it.

 

"Please, it's dangerous for you to be here." He pleased

 

"Move." She tried to open it but L pushes it back.

 

"No"

 

"I mean it"

 

"No. If you just listen to me, it's really dangerous here."

 

"Would you please move?!" She shouted making him loosed his grip to the door.

 

She immidiately head outside. But L shouted something that makes her stop from walking away "Hyoyeon-ah" She smiled when he said her name but her smile fade when he said the name she didnt want to hear "Eunhyuk's probably worrying right now. So please let go home."

 

She turns to face him "So you're really Myung Soo" She force a laugh. "Worried? Nah, probably he wont."

 

"But why? The last time I check you-Err what I'm trying to say is. He love you."

 

"He LOVED me. Wait you didn't know?" She sked him making him curious.'Of course, I'm not that well known' Hyoyeon thought "You know what, nevermind. I'm not going back home." Myung Soo had no idea what is Hyoyeon saying but he decided to let her stay for a while.

 

'Aish. This girl is so stubborn. That's the reason why I like her' Myung Soo happily thought "Let's go back inside I have some things to tell you." She just smirked at him.

 

"Okay. First, every one here called me L."

 

"Why L?" Hyoyeon asked

 

He shrugged "Dont know, their the one who name me."

 

She hold a laugh "Is that so?"

 

He rolled his eyes "Second, my hair and my eyes authomatically changes once I step here in the club."

 

"Oh. But why?"

 

"Let's just say it's a part of a deal."

 

"Wait- what deal?"

 

"A deal that making you officially part of here." He said

 

"If so, Can I be one?" she hopefully asked Myung Soo but he just ignore her making her pouted.

 

"and lastly, dont  ever talk this club to the person in our world. If you do there is some consequence in that"

 

"What kind of consequence?"

 

"Dont know. But they said that your memories will be erased."

 

"but that's unfair!" She protest making Myung Soo smile

 

"You must be really puzzled I understand." he gave a devilish grin which made her heart skip a beat or two

 

"Well yeah."

 

"Do you know where this place is?" He asked

 

"No, I told you before also."

 

"This isnt a place on earth . It's in another dimension all together and I'm not going to tell where exactly."

 

"It's just a club" she shrugged

 

"Just a club," he laughed as if she had said the funniest thing on earth. He opened the door "Look carefully around you Hyoyeon, Doesnt everyone seem beautiful perhaps, a little too perfect?"

 

"What are you trying to say?" A realization hit her "You mean to say none of the people are human here?" She asked

 

"None here are human except us."

 

"Is that..is that a real fairy?" She pointed towards a stunning girl with long green hair and striking pink wings.

 

"Yup. She is one."

 

"What is this place called?

 

"The Hell Club and Bar" Hyoyeon digested the information. It was too much for one night. She had discovered a place where all the supernatural beings partied. She had never thought a world like that could exist.

 

"Is this in Hell?" Hyoyeon asked a little scared.

 

"I'm not going to give any furture information."

 

"What are you one of them?"

 

He signed "You ask too many questions..isnt this enough for one night?" he gaze at her "wait your not comming here again. Arent you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She grinned at him "What makes you say that?"

 

 

 

 


 

Yes! Another update for you guys

For those people who keep subscribing and commenting..You guys are the best! You have no idea how much this things motivates me to update more. Thank you very very much!