CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Should I Let Go?

 

No one's Pov 
The Kims and Hwang were having dinner. Tiffany was sent back to the city by her parents. Everyone knows about the fight. Mr. Hwang was mad at Tiffany for not understanding Taeyeon's feeling and she still have no idea about Taeyeon's feeling.. "What a shame.. "Mr. Hwang thoughts.
 There was a vey long awkward silents when they were having dinner but Mr. Kim broke that silent. Tiffany did not even made an eye contact with Taeyeon because she knows that she'll cry once she sees her eyes.
Mr. Kim: ehem.. Hwangs.. We have somethings to tell you.. By we I mean Taeyeon. 
Mr. Hwang: okay were listening.. Taeyeon would you to start?
Ty: uhh yeah sure Mr. Hwang..
Ty: by the way.. Thank you for coming over to our house.. It was a lovely dinner that we have.. And i hope that you liked my moms cooking for it maybe the last time that we will b having dinner together.
Mr. Hwang: bwoh? What do you mean Taeyeon? I dont understand.. It is because of your fight with Tiffany? 
Ty: Its not about the fight.... *long silence* i think we just need some space... We need to move on. Love someone else..its Tiffany that im worrying about... I dont want her to be hurt and sad.. I want her to have someone that can protect her and apparantly i dont fit to that position.
Mr. Hwang: please Taeyeon.. Explain your self.. Your not planning to bre-
Ty: yes Mr. Hwang.. Yes i am...
Mr. Hwang: but why? You cant! You love her..
Ty: not anymore.. So sorry ... Everyone listen up! Me Kim Taeyeon is not agreeing on marrying Miss Tiffany Hwang.. For i dont love her anymore..
Mr hwang: what?! Taeyeon!? I cant let you do that! No!
ty: dad... I mean Mr. Hwang.. I dont love you daughter anymore...!
tf: THATS A LIE! 
Ty: no..
sw: stop lying to your self..
ty&tf: SIWON?!?!?!?!?!
Mr. Kim: why you bastard!! Why you!! You have a guts to come here.. In KIMS property? Guards!!! Guards!!! Take him.. NOW.
Guards: lets go!
Sw: no! Taeyeon! Listen.... Im so so-
*Bam!* the door closed..
Mr. Hwang: you were saying... Taeyeon?
Ty: right... I think we should take a different path now.. Plus dont you want some grandchildren in the future? I mean i cant give you those.. I want to be away from Tiffany.. Im not angry or anything.. I just want some space and i want to find someone else that i will love.. A guy...
Tf: STOP!! Taeyeon! You cant do this! You cant love a guy because you never loved a guy..
Mr. Kim: she have... 
Tf:what?
Mrs. Kim: she loved a guy before... Her bestfriend.. Her only guy bestfriend.. Buy he died of an accident..
Ty: anyways.. Fan- i mean Tiffany.. I can love somone else.. I need space..and for you.. Dont you want to have kids in the future? Your own?
Tf: no! I want you! I want to be with you! Not siwon or anybody else.. Taeyeon.. Look im sorry.. 
Ty: i told you its not about you... Its me.. Im the problem.. I dont love you anymore.. So please respect my decision.. If its going to us.. If we are soulmate or meant for each other.. Then that will happen.. 
Tf: ..... Dad! Do something!
Mr. Hwang: i cant... Its her decision and we should respect that.
Ty: thank you for understanding... Mr &Mrs. Hwang..
Mr. Hwang: *nodded* i think we need to go now.. Its getting late. Thank you for the last dinner we will be having! Thank you for everything Taeyeon.. For making our life more interesting! Bye!
Ty: .....bye Miss Tiffany..its nice meeting you...
Tf: ...... Youre not my tae tae..
Ty: no im not.. No im not....
 
*Closes the door*
Ty: mom dad....?
Mr&mrs.  Kim: yes?
Ty: can i cry now?
They nodded. Then for the whole night all was heard was Taeyeon sobbing. Her parents were also sad about the decision but they need to be string infront of their daughter.
 
Summer has ended.. Taeyeon and Tiffany havent talked yet since the dinner. Yulsic knew about it but cant do anything. Everyone are now getting ready for th school. More students are going to be added. As for Taeny and Yulsic... They are in there last year of high school. They will be heading to their own path now. Tiffany is back to her old self.. No.. Not really.. But shes back with siwon.. Kind of.. Yulsic couple are still together and they are even more stronger. Taeyeon is now dating and dating and dating... Some peolple.. Its either a guy or girl..she doesnt care.. She spent the rest of her summer do that.
 
First day  of school....
Everyone are happy and sad because school has started already! Tiffany is on her way to the school... Shes excited to see her other friends... Her bus then made Taeyeon's bus stop and she waited and waited...
 
Tiffany's Pov
I waited for Taeyeon to get in the bus but unfortunately i did not see her.. Maybe shes sick...nahh.. Its the first day!! Maybe she late.. Yeah thats it.. Shes late! Aww i was expecting her to come.. Then give me her dorky smile .. Then sit with me as we share my earphones.. Hahhhhhh those were the days.. I just hope it will happen again..
I was looking out the window.. I was listening to music when i heard some people talking about this car outside..
Girl: look at that!! Thats a very nice car!
Guy: and the girl in it looks hot..
Guy: dibs! Mine! 
Girl: i heard that shes a player.. Ive seen her went on different dates with different people..'what a jerk..
Guy: who cares.. All i want is her.. 
Girl: what ever...
 Then i looked outside.. I saw a blue sportscar.. It looked very expensive.. I also saw that the person was fromour school but i cant see her face.. I looked down the window and inwas shocked! It was taeyeon with a girl? Shes driving her to school! She looked at our bus and she spotted me.. Im expecting a wave or a smile from her but all i got was a cold cold stare... She stared at me for a few seconds and went back to her driving... I felt very sad and heartbroken.. How can she act like she dont know me.. Shes acting like im invisible..like im a total stranger to her! 
This is too much now.. Way too much! 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
Im driving to school.. From now on im gonna use my car to go to school.. Im no longer the nerd that people used to know.. Im Kim Taeyeon.. Or as known as "Kim Player". Im driving a random girl i met at the mall yesterday.. Since we go to the same school i insited to drive her there.. At first shes still hesitating but later she gave in.. 
As im driving.. I saw my bus.... I saw students were looking at my car.. Yeah it was a sportcar.. Hey thats all that is available in the garage.. Then i saw Tiffany.. I looked at her for a sec. And went back my driving. I did not want her to think that i miss her because itll make it harder for both of us to move one. I just want for both of us to treat each other as a stranger.. Or aquintance if possible..i saw her staring at me but i ignored it. I speed up a little more so that im a head of the bus.. I got to school 10 minutes before the bus arrived.. The girl i was driving is now somewhere else... I just broke another heart early in the morning.. Thats a record. I went to the cafeteria when i was being strangled by jessica!
Js: taeng!! How are you?! I miss you!! I havent seen you for a loooonnnnggg time!!
Ty: jess.. Room... Getting... Darker...
Js: opppsss sorry.
Ty: im fine.. I started dating..
Js: i heard.. Are you sure that this dating thing will work..
I nodded..
Yr: ayyy buddy!! Sup?
Ty: whats up? I pointed to the ceiling..
They started laughing..
Ty: but seriously... Im fine.. 
Yr: really? You sure? Wanna talk?? "Man" to "man"?
Ty: naaahhh.. Im good really...
Yr: alright.. Whateves..
Someone: hi guys
I heard that familiar voice.. I knew it was.. Tiffany
Friends: hey!!! How are you?!
Tf: im good! Im back with siwon..
Everyone was shock because they thought that im still dating her.. They all looked at me.. And gave them a nod saying that its all true.. 
 
*Ring!!!!!!*
The bell went.. Everyone then  Headed to there own classes.. I have biology in the morning.. Great.. Just great... I saw that the class is already full of students
Teacher: oh look another student.. Whats your name?
Ty: Taeyeon.. Kim Taeyeon..
Teacher: alright let see... Hmmmm... You can sit with... Oh! Tiffany Hwang... 
Ty: who? I acted like i didnt know her
Teacher: Miss Hwang can you please raise you hand so the Taeyeon can see..please and thank you.
Ty: oh! There...
I walked towards Tiffany.. I can see her glaring at me.. 
Ty: may i help you? 
I asked her.. But she did not relpy..
Tf:......
Well this is not so fun... 
Not going to be a fun semester...why? Guess whos with me in every of my classes.. Ding ding ding!!! Yes its her Miss Tiffany.. Life is unfair.. Im trying to ignore her but what i ended being with her for the whole day and to make it worst im sitting with her to every of my classes. Shes have the same lunch as me! Its only three of us are there... Its jessica, me and her.. Great!! Now i have to see her for the whole day!
 
Tiffany's Pov 
Am i lucky or what? Same class, same lunch and were sitting beside each other to every class.. I think its a sign.. I think god is giving me another chance to get taeyeon back..  I can see the taeyeon is annoyed with me. shes annoyes that she have to see me for the whole day.Even though im dating siwon.. Im ready to break up with him.. Actually i dont feel like we are dating... I dont let him hold my hands.. Kiss me.. Hug me.. Or even touch me.. All hes allowed to do is talk to me....
This is you chance fany.. So dont blow it.. Its your chance to get her back.. Make her yours again...
Im gonna do it before christmas break starts.. I must make her mine before christmas... 
Tiffany are you ready? I asked my self..."CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" i said to myself..
 
 
 
Thats the chapter guys... Do you like it? Ohhh what gonna happen next?? Here.. Ill give you some quick sneak peak for the next chapter.. And dont forget.....  To COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!! 
 
 
 
Preview:
Tf: hey siwon lets break up...
Sw: okay..
Tf: really your okay..
Sw: totally.. I know you like taeyeon.. What am i thinking... Getting you back.. Is the biggest mistake of my life... I ruined someones life.. Someones relationship because of my jealousy... Go get her tiff.. Get your girl back.. ill help you...
Ty: no need to feel sorry siwon.... You actually helped me.. Now i know what i should do... And no need to help Tiffany because its no use....Im moving to AMERICA.. I'll be living there... This is my last day at this school...i'll get going now.. Its nice having friends like you guys.. I hope you have a great life.. Bye!