~Chapter 6~

Finding the Right One

 

~Chapter 6

 

~Taemin’s POV~

I’m here at the mall together with Kibum-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung… Kibum-hyung is at the middle of his shopaholic mode when I felt tired and hungry.

“We’re still here at the 4th shop. Oh my Kibum-hyung. I’m hungry.” I protested…

“Wait for a minute Taeminnie. This is the last store then, we’ll go eat.” Kibum-hyung just replied

“Ok.” I answered

They’re at the rack number 7 when I got a chance to sneak out and find a food store.

I was running inside the mall, finding any food store.

GRRRUUUPPPPPHHHH…… My stomach grumbles

Finally! I stopped here at the KFC fast food. I can already smell the scent of the delicious Chicken… Yum!

Before I entered the fast food restaurant, I texted Kibum-hyung so that he’ll not worry.

Then I entered.

As I order, I saw a familiar guy…and it’s Jinki! My long lost friend.. Haha! We’ve been good friends when we’re still young kids but when we turned High school, he transferred to America…

“Hey Jinki! Long time no see!” I greeted him

“Hey Taemin. You’re grown up! I missed you so much…” he said walking towards me and gin=ving me a warm hug.

“what are you doing here?” I asked

“Oh! I’m the manager here…” he replied

“Oww really? Wow I never expected that the Onew when we’re little kids is the same as the Onew today!” I said

“How?” he asked curiously

“Chickens! You know..” I answered and we both laughed so hard…

When our laughter’s gone, he asked me “Do you want some chicken legs or something?”

“Yep. Actually, I came here for food ‘cause I’m really hungry. Then, I saw you!” I said

“Come to my office. There, you can eat what you want. All my treat.” He said giving me a smile.

“Really? Thanks Jinki-hyung!” I said

“No problem.” He said dragging me to his office.

“So what do you do in life?” he asked me

“I’m still a student.  You know, I stopped schooling for almost 2 years.” I said

“Why?” he asked

“Financial problem. Luckily, I find Kibum-hyung. His family owns the Kim Fashion Company, so he’s the one who’s giving me allowance and he’s the one who pays my school fees and tuitions.” I stated

“Wow! He must be so nice. I should meet him in person and thank him for taking care of you since I transferred to America.” He said

“Oh that’s a good idea. Are you free tomorrow?” I asked

“Yeah!” he replied

“Great! Let’s meet at the park tomorrow. I’m going to introduce you to Kibum-hyung.” I said cheerfully

“Yeah! That’s great. Give me your phone number.” He said handing to me a cute touch screen phone. I typed my number and handed it to him.

“Thanks for the meal hyung! I really appreciated it. See yah tomorrow!” I said then waved a good bye to him..

“bye!” he replied and waved back

I was walking towards the exit of the mall when I saw a Milk Stand near the glass wall so I hurriedly ran to it and ordered a glass of banana milk.

I’m now outside the mall. I noticed that I’m quiet alone here. Then, a group of four tall and fat guys approached me. I felt scared.

“Hey you little . Give me your money or else, you’ll die.” The guy with the blue hair said. I thought he was the leader of the gang.

“No. No I won’t. I don’t even know you.” I shouted

“Ok. Guys, you know what to do.” He said.

The four guys surrounded me. Fear. All I can feel is Fear.

Two grabbed my both arms, while the other one grabbed my feet. The leader is now touching my pockets trying to steal my money. I hope they’ll not find my credit card.

“Where is your money!” He shouted at me

“I have no money!” I replied

“You’re lying.!” He shouted with a hint of anger. All of a sudden, he hit my stomach using his big fist.

“Ouch!” i cried for pain.

“Ha! Does that hurt?” he said sarcastically

“HELP! HELP! HELP!” I shouted for help…

“No one can here you.. hahaha!” they laughed. They’re so evil.

Then, all I can remember is I saw a tall guy fought the four fat evil guys. He kicked them. He punched them, until those four ran away…

“Are you hurt?” he asked

“Yeah! Thank you for saving me from those big fat bullies.” I said touching my stomach that hurts so badly.

He helped me stand up. He helped me to walk. And as I looked up to him……….OH MY !!!

What is this! An angel fell from heaven and fought those fat evil guys!

He’s so Handsome…. The way his big eyes looked at me, the way his lips curl into a smile, his nose, his chin, he’s just so perfect!

Oh my! I never really felt like this before… I think I’m going to explode…

“Ahh! By the way, I’m Minho. Choi Minho.” He said giving me a cute smile.

“Ohh! I’m Taemin. Lee Taemin.” I replied

“You seem hurt so badly. I’m going to take you to the hospital.” He said

“Oh no… I’m alright OUCH!” I cried

“See, you’re hurt. I’m going to take you to the hospital whether you like it or not.” He said carrying me to his car and droving me to the hospital.

We arrived in the hospital. He carried me inside. I can feel our bodies so close… I don’t know what’s happening to me. I never felt like this before…

“Nurse! Help Taemin. He’s in pain. Someone punched him in the stomach.” He said to a nurse

“Ok. Let me see his stomach then.” She said trying to touch my shirt.

“uhmm nurse. Can we first go to a private place? It’s so embarrassing here.” I said

“Ok. Let’s go to the that room.” She said pointing to a small room with some medical equipment inside and some first aid kits.

We entered that room and she placed bandages in my stomach. At least it helped me to ease the pain.

“Are you Ok now?” Minho asked me

“Yeah! I’m fine. Thank you very much.” I said

“No problem. Shall we go now?” he asked

“Huh?” I asked curiously

“Haha! I’m going to drive you home.” He said

“Oh no. I can ride a taxi. I hate to be a stubborn to anyone.” I said

“Huh? You’re not a stubborn to me. I just wanted to help you. You know, you’re now a friend of mine cuttie.” He said then winked at me.

“Uhh, really? Thank you then.” I said hiding my red face to him. Oh, my. What am I feeling?

He drove me home. But of course, I told him my address. Once we’re in front of my house,

“Thank you very much Minho.” I said to him in a shy tone

“No problem cuttie. I hope we can bond or hang out some time.” He said to me

Of course I blush because he calls me cuttie.

“Oh, yeah. I hope so.” I said then he opened the car for me to get down. He carried me to the gate of our house.

“Can I get your number?” he asked

‘oh my. Why is does he wanted to get my number?’ I thought

“Here.” I gave him my calling card

“Thanks.” He said then giving me a hug (that makes me blush deeper red)

“Bye Minho.” I said waving my hands

“Bye! See you soon cuttie.” He replied

‘Why’d he always call me cuttie?’ I thought

As I lied in my bed, I felt my phone to vibrate and as I opened, an unfamiliar number texted me

From: Unknown

To: Taemin~

…Hey cuttie! Make sure that you’re not hurt ok! Let’s hang out sometime~ but this time, GOOD NIGHT!...

I know already who this is. I saved his number and named him Minho <3~

Haha!  I never really felt like this before. You know, the time when he holds you then it seem that the time stops. And the time when he smiled at you then your heart wants to leap out of your chest. What is this? What is this feeling? I don’t know?

.

~End of Chapter 6~

__________________________________________________________________

~haha! Updated but this time 2min! Yah! thanks for the subscribers… still confused on the spy thing?? haha! ... :) hope you liked it, Love yah guys!..