~Chapter 12~

Finding the Right One

 

~Chapter 12

~Jonghyun’s POV~

 

“We’re here everyone!” Onew hyung shouted happily. I instantly woke up.

“Yah!Yeobo, wake up! We’re here!” I said shaking Kibum. He seems enjoying his moment in the Dream Land. He slowly open his feline eyes, then scratched it using his hands.

We shouted, jumped, and danced like idiots as we saw the beach… The sand was firm and white… The sky was clear with few clouds… The sun was up shining… The water was clear blue and was very clean…

Ahh! It’s like paradise here! But, anywhere will be paradise as long as Kibum’s here with me.

“Hey guys. Come on! Let’s go now to the hotel… We should first get rooms and carry our things before we enjoy the beach.” Onew-hyung said

“Yah! Let’s go!” Tae-baby said.

I carry Kibum’s and my baggage. Although Kibum has a big luggage, four backpacks, and three hand bags. And mine has a big luggage. I wonder what the stuffs inside Kibum’s bags are. Huh~ whatever…

We entered the hotel and headed to the reception area and quickly reserved some rooms.

“Ahh, miss. Can we have three rooms with two beds each.” I said to the lady receptionist.

“Oh sorry sir but we have only one room with two beds left.” She said

“Oh! So what are the rooms left?” Kibum asked

“Two couple bedrooms sir. But only one bed in each room.” She answered

“Don’t you mind if we sleep together in one bed?” I asked Kibum

“Of course I mind.” He replied “Uhmm, Miss, we will go now to another hote…”

“Yes we’ll get the rooms.” I cut him before he can say the remaining words

“What the~” Kibum glared at me. He put his hands in his waist… Such a Diva!

“Ok sir. These are the keys for rooms 143 and 144. This is the key for the room 140 which is the room with two beds. Thank you sirs. Enjoy your stay!” she said smiling at us handing the keys

We headed to our respective rooms… Me and Kibum in room 143… 143 means I LOVE YOU right!

I put the baggage in in the floor. I saw Kibum still glaring at me…

“What do you think you are doing?” he shouted…at me

“Well, uhh…I just…wanted… to… you know, uhh…” I replied… My knees are now shaking… I know what will happen.

“Yah!You, sleep in the floor!” he said still in a bad-mood tone…

“No, of course not. I’m the one who paid the bill.” I said

“Then, I’m the one who sleep in the floor.” He said sarcastically

“No! I don’t want my Yeobo to sleep in the floor.” I replied in a worried look

“Then where? Where will I sleep? Don’t tell me we’ll sleep together?” he exclaimed

“That’s it! We’ll sleep together!” I shouted happily

“Uh-Oh nope! No nonononono! Period!” he said. His hands crossed, a brow raised, and glaring at me…

“Oh I know that you wanted to sleep with me too.” I said giving him a more seductive look…

“Oh really? How do you know?” sarcastically said by Kibum

“Well you know, when we slept together in your room… When we almost got to the point to have, you know, the thing that couples do in the night. And you liked it.” I said caressing his cheeks that are now bright red.

“Yah! It’s not like that! Its ju…just, uhh… mmmm…it’s nothing!” he replied

“Oh really? Then what do you call the word that came from your mouth in that night? What do you call when you moaned my name like ‘Jo-Jonghyun…ahhh’? Hahaha!” I said mimicking his moans

“Yah~ stop!” he said punching lightly in my stomach… His face is now burnt red!

“Ouch!” I said acting like I was hurt by his light punches

“Oh! Are you hurt? Mianhae…Sorry, Yeobo. I didn’t mean it… sorry..” he said worriedly…

“yah, it hurts so bad.” I said

“Oh let me heal that! I’m just going to get the ointment in my backpack. Sit in the bed.” He said still worried about me… haha! It worked…

I sat in the bed waiting Kibum to finish getting the ointment. I’m so excited on what’s going to happen… *smirk*

“Here! Lay down and I’m going to rub this on your stomach.” He said sitting beside me. I then lied down.

He hold the bottom of my t-shirt and put it up to my chest exposing my abs and muscles.

-*o*- 

Kibum is now blushing deep red as he saw my beautiful body.

“Like what you see?” I asked. He nodded in response.

“Then, you can have it baby. You can have it all you want.” I said getting up, looking at him in a more ual look. Haha! My plans are now working… I held his hands to my chest, rubbing them down to my beautiful abs. Our faces are now inches away from each other. Then, we kissed like hungry kids… His hands are now roaming around my body.

We lied on the bed still in that position… He now threw my t-shirt to the corner of the room… We kissed hungrily… I’m now on top of him… As he roamed my body, I also roamed my tongue in his mouth… I then removed the cloth that walled our bodies… We’re now both half … I stared at his feminine body and his milk-like skin…

“Kibum, you’re so beautiful…” I said causing his face turn pink

I gently put my lips in his neck roaming it… Kibum was now enjoying the moment…

“Ahh…Jong…Jonghyun…Yeo…Yeobo….Ahh….” he moaned

“You like it?” I asked

“Ye…Yeah!” he replied

He accidentally rubbed my crotch into his. Ahh, he’s now hard…

“Look who’s hard in here!” I said in seductive tone…

I slowly put my hands into his chest to his hard nips into his stomach. It almost on his hard pants when I stopped in his waist. One of my hands went to his thigh rubbing it gently…

“Ahh…Jonghyun-ah….Ahhh!” he moaned again… Those moans are music to my ear…

His hands trailed from my chest to my abs to my waist… It almost went to my no-go-zone when someone knocked the door… Oh Shucks! What the hell is this making our moment cut…Aish!

“Ahh! Guys, hurry up. We’ll go to the beach!” Minho shouted

“Yes umma and appa! Hurry!” Tae-baby shouted

“Ok! Ok! Fine!” I said

We stood up and quickly dressed up.

We stepped outside our room and locked it… We saw Tae-baby dressed in a cute SpongeBob shorts and a yellow sleeveless shirt together with Minho who’s in his outfit when we got up here.

As we walk outside the hotel, my baby’s mind just got some curious questions.

“Ahh, umma.Why’re you saying ‘Ahh…Jonghyun-ahh’ a little while ago when you’re in your room?” Tae asked

Kibum’s face are now blushing…

“Ahh…that’s just…ahh…I just…Tri…tripped… Yah! I just tripped and…and…and… fell.. Yah! I fell…” Kibum lied

“Are you alright umma?” he asked worriedly

“Yah! You’re appa is a great doctor… Hahaha!” he replied to Tae-baby

We all laughed as we go to the place where Sekyung and Onew-hyung are… Wow! They’re really now close to each other… And Yeah! They’ll make a good couple, if so.

I put my hands around Kibum’s waist. He looked at me in curiousity…

I just smiled and whispered “Let’s just continue later.” And giving him a smirk

 

~End of Chapter 12~

__________________________________________________________

 

Yah!!! Guy’s I updated very late! And I think it’s a bit SHORT! Our internet just went CRAZY! And my girlfriend hates the fact that I SHIP JONGKEY! Well, she’s just not a ShaWol nor a KPOP Fanatic.. ^^ Yah! Please read also my new fanfic.. A SHORT FIC entitled “OUR DREAMS~ TOGETHER” …. Yah! Thanks guys! Love yah!