~Chapter 1~

Finding the Right One

 

~Chapter 1

~Kibum’s POV~

“CRIIIINNNGGGG!” my alarm clock sings. It’s already 8:30 in the morning. I sat up to my bed and stretched up a little. As I open the curtains in my window, the morning light greeted my face which makes me smile.

By the way, I’m Kim Kibum. I live with my parents here in the house they called Kim Mansion. Actually, we own the Kim Fashion Company, so we’re rich. But being rich doesn’t mean you’re always happy. My parents are always busy at their work, especially when going to a meeting overseas. So I’m always left here alone. Not when my one and only friend come here and visit me. His name is Taemin. He’s younger than me so I definitely take care of him like a little brother.

I headed to my bathroom to take a shower. After that, I ran downstairs and sat on our dining table.

My parents are there, eating. They seem dressed and going to a vacation or an overseas meeting (again).

“Son, we will be out here for two days because we will have an overseas meeting with Mr. Kim, the owner of the Kim Group of Companies. Be good here huh!” my appa said.

“Yes appa. Uhhm, can I invite Taemin here?” I asked

“Of course you can my dear.” My umma replied.

“Thanks umma.” I said standing up and running to her and giving her a hug.

“You’re welcome.” She said.

After we ate our breakfast, I texted Taeminnie.

To: Taemin~

From: Kibum~

…Minnie, can you come here. I’m going to be alone again… Please… I’m going to order you Banana flavored yoghurt. :)

Then I pressed send. A minute after, my phone vibrated.

To: Kibum~

From: Taemin~

…sure hyung. I’ll be there in 30 minutes.

I smiled after I read hid reply.

“Kibum my dear!” I hear my umma shouted.

I ran towards where I heard the voice calling me.

“Yes umma?” I asked and noticed they were ready to go to their trip.

“We’re going to go now. Be good dear.” She said kissing my forehead.

“Yes umma. Be safe!” I replied and waved my hands and shouted “Bye!”

As I waited Taeminnie to come here, I ordered my personal maid to make some pancakes with banana compote and honey toppings, a glass of iced milk tea, and a glass of banana milk.

 Minutes later, Taemin entered the mansion and greeted me with a hug.

“Thanks for coming Minnie.” I said

“You’re always welcome Kibum-hyung.” He replied and giving a cute smile.

“Let’s go watch a movie in my room!” I said

“Yes! I want cartoons okay!” he said excitedly

“Ok, fine.” I just replied and rolled my eyes.

He’s already 19 years old and he’s still a young kid. I laughed in my mind.

“You go pick the movie you wanted.” I said pointing my finger to the rack of DVDs and CDs.

The maid entered the room with a tray in her hands. Two plates of pancakes, a glass of iced milk tea, and a glass of banana milk are on the tray. “Here’s your snacks master Kibum.” She said

“Thanks, just place it on the top of my desk.” I replied giving her a wink that makes her blush. She left the room giggling.

“You’re such a flirt hyung. See that maid, you made her giggle. Tss.” Taemin said

“Yah! I’m just playing around. And you know that I’m not ready for relationships after my previous heart breaks. I’m going to make sure that the next person will be the one.” I said

“Oww really hyung. Let me see that.” He said

Then we both laughed like idiots. After our laugh disappeared, he finally saw the movie he wanted to watch.

“Mickey Mouse? Are you sure?” I asked shocked.

“Yeah hyung! I wanted this for so long. When we watch a movie, your choices are always horror movies.” He said

“no, I don’t want that” I said to him

“Please hyung. Pleasssseeeee!” he said using his puppy eyes and pouting at the same time.

“Ok fine!” I rolled my eyes.

“Yes! Thanks hyung! You’re the best!” he said hugging me.

(after 2 hours of watching that movie)

“That’s really great hyung! Let’s watch it again sometime!” he exclaimed energetically.

“No.” I replied

“Why not? It’s great!” he said

“Because it’s disgusting!” I said

“Ok fine. The next should be Cinderella. Is that Ok for you hyung?” He said

“Huh! Ok fine! You’re such a little kid, you know!” I said

“It’s getting late hyung. I gotta go!” he said standing up

“Oh! I’m going to walk you home, so that I’m sure that you’re safe.” I said

“Uh! Ok hyung.” He hugged me again

(after walking for about 15 minutes)

“Thanks hyung! This day was great! We should repeat this!” he exclaimed

“Ok. Let’s do it again tomorrow.” I said then wave a goodbye to him.

As I walk home, I bumped on someone.

“Oh sorry.” He said bowing down and picking the sheets of papers he dropped.

“I’m the one that should be sorry for what happened. I’m not paying attention on what I’m walking.” I said helping him pick up his papers.

“It’s Ok then.” He said and looked up to me.

I saw his face. He’s so handsome. His jawline, his nose, his brown eyes, his flawless skin. He was so perfect. And then, his soft lips curl into a smile. Ahh! What am I thinking!

We stood up. I give him the papers I picked.

“By the way, I’m Kim Jonghyun.” He said extending his hands to me.

“Ahh! I’m Kim Kibum.” I replied and shook our hands.

“uhh, do you mind if I go now? I’m really in hurry!” he said

“Ok, nice to meet you Jonghyun.” I replied and waved goodbye to him.

And I headed to the mansion.

 

~Jonghyun’s POV~

I’m really in hurry when I bumped to someone. I dropped my music sheets on the ground.

“Oh sorry.” I said bowing  to him and then picked my papers.

“I’m the one that should be sorry for what happened. I’m not paying attention on what I’m walking.” He replied and helped me to pick up my music sheets.

“It’s Ok then.” I said facing to him.

I saw his face, he’ so pretty. His flawless skin, his dark eyes,  his nose. Oh my, an angel fell from heaven and bumped into me.

“By the way, I’m Kim Jonghyun.” I said extending my right hand to him.

“Ahh! I’m Kim Kibum.” He replied and we shook hands.

His hands were so smooth. It’s like a skin of a baby.

Even if I wanted for this moment to go longer, I need to hurry.

“uhh, do you mind if I go now? I’m really in hurry!” I said

“Ok. Nice to meet you Jonghyun.” He said curling his lips into a smile.

As he waved goodbye to me, I felt so sad because he will go now and we’ll separate now.

*Buzz* I felt my phone to vibrate

From: Frog Boy~

To: Jonghyun~

Where are you now? Your parents are already here in the airport.

“Oh my. I need to double time!” I said then ran to the bus stop.

 

~Kibum’s POV~

As I entered the mansion, one of the maids came to me and tells a news

“Master Kibum, your parents will be here this midnight. They will come back because their overseas meeting was suspended.” She said

“Ok. But why’s the meeting suspended?” I asked curiously

“Because the owner of the Kim Group of Companies changed his mind. He will visit the mansion instead of having a meeting overseas.” She answered

“Ok then.” I said then headed to my room.

I jumped to my bed and slept.

~End of Chapter 1~