~Chapter 13~

Finding the Right One

~Chapter 13

~Kibum’s POV~

That day, we all have fun in the beach. Jjongie and I were splashing waters into each other as we both chase each other. Tae-baby together with his babe Minho were at a small hut-like cottage making some foods and drinks. Onew and Sekyung were at the water also. Sekyung is teaching Onew to swim. Ahh, they were so close to each other. They must be a good fit.

“Look Yeobo, Onew and Sekyung were very close to each other.” I said facing the topless Jonghyun of mine.

“Yeah. They’re quite fit right?” he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Haha.Deh.” I replied

“Hyungs!Noona! Com’on here! Lunch is already set!” Tae-baby shouted together with Minho who is rubbing his arms, and spreading kisses into his beautiful face.

“Yah! Minho-ssi, stop harassing my son!” I glared at him.

Minho then aggressively went back to work as he saw my sharp glares.

All of us ate happily. Me and Jjongie got some sandwiches that we shared to each other. Onew-hyung got some fried chickens, Seky got some burgers, and the 2min couples got spaghetti.

After we ate, we went back to the beach. We were about to swim when a lightning strikes from somewhere. And we all noticed that the sky was dark.

“Omo! It’s about going to rain, isn’t it?” Tae-baby asked

“Yep Babe. We should return now to our respective rooms.” Minho replied

“Jjongie, why didn’t you check out of the weather before bringing us here?” I glared at him

“Don’t worry my Love. Even if we’re only inside the room, it’s going to be fun.” He said making some ual looks at me

“Yah! Let’s go!” Onew-hyung said

As we entered our room, Jjongie quickly locked the door knob. I was about to go to the bathroom when I felt warm hands holding my wrist. I faced the owner of the hand and he quickly kissed me passionately. I kissed him back in response. I grabbed the hem of his shirt at lifted it up until it went off his body. He did the same thing to me. Now we’re half .

“Jonghyun….Ahh….” I moaned

He then went to my neck putting kisses in every space. He finally spotted the right place behind me ear. He kissed me leaving red marks. I groaned in pleasure as he undid my pants. I did the same to him. First I unbuckled his belt throwing it to a corner. Then, I slowly removed his pants. We’re now only in our boxers.

“I really want you Kibum.” Jjongie whispered in my ear

“Me too.” I replied kissing him again

I suddenly put my left hand in his clothed member, rubbing it in a rhythm. He moaned, which makes my member grow harder. I felt a hand in my left hand. He lifted it away his crotch and slowly, he went near me. Our clothed members are now rubbing each other making the both of us moans in pleasure.

“Jonghyun-ahh, Ahhh….” I moaned

“Kibum…..ahhh…” he maoned

….

We were both each other’s names. I put my fingers in his boxer’s garter and about to remove it when…

“Ring Ding Dong… Ring Ding Dong… Ring, digi-ding digi-ding-ding ding” Jjongie’s phone rang.

“Ohh, excuse me for a minute.” He said grabbing his phone. I sighed in frustration.

“Yeoboseyo?” ….. “Oh hello umma!” ….. “What?” ….. “When?” ….. “Ok, Ok… I’ll be there.” ….

I only can hear his voice but not the other person in the line.

He went to me with a shocked face…

“What?” I asked

“Appa’s dead.”

~End of Chapter 13~

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys for the VEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY  LATE UPDATE…. ( ; ^ ; )

*Bows 90 degrees* Sorry again

*Sings SuJu’s Sorry Sorry*

*Dances then trips*

Haha ! Onew Condition….