~Chapter 14~

Finding the Right One

 

Chapter 14~

 

~Jonghyun’s POV~

 

My phone rang while Kibum and I are making love. I really hate this kind of interruptions.

I press the answer-the-call button and held it to my ear. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Jonghyun!” I heard a familiar voice. A familiar female voice. It was umma.

“Oh hello umma.” I replied. Her voice was not normal. She seems crying. Why?

“You…your…appa….is…de…dead.” she cried between her sobs but I clearly heard her. What? Appa’s dead? Why? Omo! This was really shocking! No no no no!

“What!” I shouted in a shocked voice… I had no answer.

“When?” I asked in a more calm voice so that she’d answer me.

“A minute after. He was get hit by a car. And …when….he…get into the…ho…hospital…he’s …dead…on..a..arrival..” she cried.

“Ok…Ok umma. I’ll be there…” I replied hanging up the phone.

I quickly ran to Key that was still only in his boxers. He was so gorgeously Y. But I need to go to umma. She needs me.

“What?” Kibum asked in confusion.

“Appa’s dead.” I replied making him go shocked.

He’s really shocked as I am. “I need to go to umma. She needs me.” I said to Kibum.

He nodded in reply. His face turned into disappointment, and sad.

I quickly put my outfit on.

I headed to Key that was still in his boxers and has still his sad face. He’s starring at the floor blankly.

“Kibum.” I called him.

He looked up to me. “I’m sorry.” I said. He shook his head and said, “No need to apologize Jjongie. She needs you now.”

“Thanks Key. I promise you we’ll make it out as soon as possible.” I encouraged him.

“No need Jjongie. We’ll make it out when the perfect time come.” He replied gaining a bright smile.

“Thank you Key, you understand me.” I said kissing his forehead.

“See you soon.” He grabbed me giving me a warm tight hug which I hug back.

I left him in the room and hurriedly headed to my car.

~Key’s POV~

Jonghyun leaved me alone in our room. I was shocked at that moment. Mr. Kim’s dead? Omo! Why?

But the thing I hate is every time we try to make love, there’s always an interruption. I really wanted to do that to Jonghyun so that we can be as one but we can’t. It’s like destiny doesn’t want it. Well, in time we can make it out.

I grabbed my t-shirt and pants on the floor and lazily put it on. Now, I’m alone. Maybe I can join in Tae-baby and Minho’s room this time. It was really boring.

I headed out the room and locked it. I went to Tae-baby’s room and knocked.

Minho opened the door and looked at me in a what-do-you-want look.

“May I join?” I asked

“Why? Isn’t Jonghyun-hyung with you?” he replied

“Nope. He went to his Mother. His appa’s dead and her mother need him this time. So may I?” He nodded in response and let me in.

“UMMA!” Tae-baby shouted with excitement as he ran to me and hugged me tightly.

“Why are you here umma?” he asked with his eyebrows up.

“Your appa needs to go to his umma.” I answered. His face lit up.

“So Jonghyun-appa left?” he asked again. I nodded in reply.

“Are you hungry Tae-baby and Minho?” I asked them.

“Yes!” They replied.

“I’m just going to cook you food. Wait here Ok?” I said

“Why hyung? There are foods in the ground floor. We don’t need to cook.” Minho exclaimed

“I just wanted to.” I replied gaining nods to them. Then I headed to the Kitchen and cooked delicious foods.

After 3 days…

Jonghyun still hasn’t come yet. I was still alone in my room. Yet, Minho, Tae-baby, Sekyung, and Onew-hyung help me cheer up.

I was about to take a bath when my phone rang.

‘Finally, Jonghyun thought of calling me.’ I thought.

I answered the phone and greeted, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Kibum, you need to come here immediately. We need you here.” I heard a male voice. A familiar male voice, but it isn’t Jonghyun’s voice. I was my appa’s.

“Why appa?” I asked in confusion.

“Just go now. You’ll see it later.”

“Ok appa.” Then I hang up the phone.

~End of Chapter 4~

________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, I’m very very sorry for the past few days that I’ve not updated. We just have family reunions and last week was my Dear Cousin’s wedding… And I’m working hard for my newest fanfic. It just plopped in my mind and I wanted it to be special.. Here’s the title: Between the “Sea and the Land”

Thanks for reading guys! Loveyah!