two

I don't want to be an idol

 

HER
 
So there she was lazing on her couch like just any other day, wrecking her brains to compose a song for her upcoming mid-terms. She majored in music and had a dream similar to that of her bestfriend's. Her dream was to be a producer. Ever since 4, she started playing the piano and even composed a song at the age of 13. Many said that she had alot of potential to be musician in the future, but till now, at the age of 19, she hasn't really achieved her dreams yet. Although she had been scouted by a few  companies to produce music for their singers, it wasn't the company that she was looking for, the company that he was in. Solely because of that reason, a promise, a person.
 
-FLASHBACK- 15 years ago
 
"Oppa, what do you wish to be in the future?" the little girl with humongous spectacles that is a little too big for her small face, said as she stared at a little boy with curiousity ."A singer!" the boy gleefully exclaimed. "If oppa is going to be a singer then I'll be your producer, if oppa is going to be a doctor then I'll be a nurse, I want to be with you in whatever you do when we grow up!" the little girl said with the most innocent tone and she giggled. The little boy gave her a little smile and ruffled her hair, "alright, together, forever and ever, I promise"
 
She thought of it, still. She scoffed at the promise he made. Together? Really? Then she shook her head, trying to keep her mind clear of negative thoughts as she did not one her feelings to take over her. She reached out for the remote and switched the television on. As she was switching between the channels for something to watch, a particular program caught her eye. Her heart softened as she saw her bestfriend on the screen, taking care of little puppies. She continued to watch the program, only to realise that the program airs every Sunday at 7pm and she made a mental note to tune in to this program everyweek. She felt good to see her bestfriend on television, it made her happy, it made her think of the past where they used to be so close that no one could break them apart. At the same time, as memories started flowing back. She missed him, so much that it makes her hate him, for not calling, for not visiting but still, she thought in his shoes. "He doesn't have time" will be what she'll always say when she tries to comfort herself, but she'll always end up crying anyways. Then she realise, that she has to do something to save this friendship, before it ends.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello! Hope you guys are still liking the story up till now! 
 
Yes, today's the 13th of March!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMYUNGSOO AKA LKIM 
Stop being so perfect okay it really hurts to see you at times
lol jk! I LOVE YOU continue being the 4D myungsoo and stay happy!! <3