five

I don't want to be an idol

HIM (the night before)

He was practically in a state of shock, did she really just call him?

He hasn't heard that beautiful voice of hers' for so long now, the phone call just felt surreal...in fact..he lied to her that he had to go...because he couldn't think of what to say and he was afraid that he'll spoil the conversation.

Thinking hard, he walked to his dance studio, with his eyes looking to the ground, he didn't know where exactly were his legs bringing him to. "OUCH! Man hyung are your shoulders made of steel??" Sungjong complained as he pretend to "sweep" dust off his shoulders. Sungyeol too, was shocked that he didn't see Sungjong there. "I'm sorry" he muttered then picked his ipod out from his pocket. Once he had his earpieces plugged in, he concentrated on the music and his dance moves, trying to distract himself into thinking of something else other than Heeyoon.

"Alright guys, that's it for today!" Sunggyu said. Sungyeol looked up at the clock, it read 4am. He was mentally and physically exhausted. He just wanted to go back to the dorm, take a nice cooling shower then head to bed. After the leader's debrief for their practice session today, they thanked their choreographers and went back to their dorms.

Back at the dorm, Sungyeol dug his phone out to set the alarm for a recording taking place later on in the afternoon. "1 unread message" it says in the notifications tab. When he clicked on it, his eyes widen in shock when he realised that it was a text from Heeyoon.

"Oppa, I just want to know if you're free on the 19, we need to talk. -Love, Heeyoon"

 He thought over it for awhile. "Oh come on, a little meet up wouldn't be that bad I suppose" He said to himself. Then finally, he took a deep breath and typed onto his phone. Heaving a sigh of relief, he snuggled into the blankets and went off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update! Yes I'm starting to write from Sungyeol's POV!

Please bear with me if the story is going too slow T-T had been having writer's block recently and also school's sucha er! Sigh

I still hope that y'all will like the story, thank you! T_T