one

I don't want to be an idol

 

HER
 
A plain, 19 year old girl living in the countryside but has recently just moved to the city to complete her university education. She had a petite frame and has hair that falls over her waist. Has been friends with Sungyeol since she was 5 and till now...are they still friends? Now, that's a question. Shared a close relationship with Sungyeol and has always been through all his ups and downs with him. She was highly dependent on him and she treated him like an older brother. Recently her dad just passed away and now she's the only one left, all alone. Her mom died due to a car crash many many years ago. She was all alone, but she had Sungyeol, who lighted up her world like nobody else. But now.....everything has changed. 
 
HIM
 
A 21 year old boy who achieved his dreams of being a singer. Currently in a korean group called "Infinite" and is in charge of vocal. With a tall and slim figure, he looked gorgeous to his fans and of course..Haeyoon. He has been friends with her since he came to Korea from America and they have been best friends ever since. Went through many auditions to become a singer and has to move out of the countryside..from Haeyoon when he became a trainee. He treated Haeyoon like she was his own sister and gave her everything she wanted. After he became a singer, he felt that..there is always a feeling of something missing from his life. Having said that, he realised that he hasn't talked to Haeyoon for years, because of his busy schedules and usually, their managers kept their phones so he has no chance of contacting her. He wondered now and then what was she doing with her life now, was she doing fine. Because deep inside...he knew that he didn't only treat her as a friend...but actually...his first love.
 
 
 
HIM AND HER
 
Before Sungyeol's debut, everyone would tease that they looked like a couple when they walk together but they would just shrug it off playfully and say that they're just really goodfriends that loves each other like how friends would. On the day that Sungyeol had to move out of the countryside to the city for his training..they made a promise that they would meet again once he succeeds into becoming a singer and he asked her to wait for him. 
Promises? What were they back then? Just words of comfort or were they really meant to be kept? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"This song is for you, I love you"