Time Machine - Hyoyeon.

Soshi Stories.

She lent on the brick wall of the train station - waiting for train number 9 to arrive at the platform with a special someone on it. Her blonde hair flowed in the wind as train number 3 arrived and moved the wind forward. Hyoyeon was waiting for her ex-boyfriend, the one who crushed her heart and broke up with her with tears. She wasn't over him at all, and was trying to get back together with him.

 

"Hello?" a voice said on the other side of Hyoyeon's phone line. Hyoyeon smiled excitedly as he picked up the phone. Her plan was working already.

"Um, hi. It's me, Hyo." she said, grinning like a child and nervously pacing her apartment hallway.

"Hyo! Nice to hear from you! What d'you want?" he said, smiling as he sat with his new girlfriend.

"Heh~ You too. I was wondering if you wanted to grab a drink at Seoul tomorrow? You can catch the train, yeah?" she said, remaining calm as she heard a female coughing in the background.

"Yeah, sounds fun. Meet at 12 at Seoul Train Station." he said, nodding.

"Ok. Bye then." Hyoyeon nearly screamed with excitement as she hung up. She was oblivous about the fact that he had a girlfriend, however.

That next morning, she put on her favourite outfit and set out for the train station - ready to meet him with tickets for a movie and reservations for a restaurant.

 

Here she was now, watching the number 6 go past. She impatiently waited as the trains came and went again and again. The sun was beginning to go down, and  eventually the street lamps came on - reflecting on to Hyoyeon's flawless face.

Finally, the number 9 came past and she waited as people passed her. She frantically looked around for him - but he wasn't there. He wasn't on the train.

As it left, Hyoyeon could feel her heart sink and just lent on the wall again and sunk down so she was sitting. She pulled out her phone and dialled his number. No reply as it sent to his voicemail.

"Hi! You've reached my voicemail! Me and Tara will call you back as soon as possible - we're probably making out! Heh~ I joke. BEEP"

Hyoyeon sighed at the message, realising he had another women. She took a deep breath in, and looked up at the street light as it shined brightly onto her face.