Time Machine - Tiffany.

Soshi Stories.

The rain hit Tiffany's pure white umbrella as she dashed through the forest and into the park. This was the only place where she could escape from the hurt inside her stomach. She could barely breath - even though the incident happened over a month ago. She could still remember the scene - the smell, the feeling and the hurt in her face as she stared into the mirror.

 

She stood opposite him, her eye smile showing as she held his hands in both of hers. They felt like they were meant just for Tiffany as they were a perfect fit. The boy who she was with was her fiancee. They had been going out for two weeks, but repeatedly broke up and got back together again. This time, they were dedicated to the situation - and were ready to wed. Tiffany jumped at the chance to become a bride, and she accepted at once. However, it was quite easy to be the happy bride as he was her co-worker - and very, very rich. She smiled up at his face, as she waited for him to say something.

"Tiffany; it's over. Sorry." he said, letting go of her hands and walking out of his own house - leaving Tiffany staring at her own reflection in the mirror that he was previously blocking. Her face was full of hurt, and all trust and confidence was gone from the girl. She started to burst out in tears, running after him - but it was too late. He was gone.

"Why did he break up with me?" she would scream in her sleep. Even though it was a month ago, she would wake up in the night or have breakdowns anywhere were she was. Tiffany was truly puzzled about why he did break up with her.

Was it for another women? A women better looking or richer than her? A women who would take care of him better than her? Or was it that Tiffany bored him? He couldn't get enough from her, and he got bored of her? Or was it forced? His father was a demanding person who often made decisions for the younger son; so maybe it was that. Tiffany would get new ideas in her head every day.

 

Now, her she was in the rain - tears flowing down her face as all confidence, trust and love drifted away from her soul and mind. Tiffany felt worthless - like no-one loved her. She looked around the park, thoughts rushing through her mind. Of course, she still loved him dearly and missed him to peices.

But he didn't love Tiffany obviously, or he would be with her now - kissing her and hugging her.

If she knew why he left her, maybe she would be able to move on from him. Find a better life and a better man - but her curiousity was taking over her life, leaving her worthless in this world.

She looked around, and walked through the park with no hope on her face.