We All Fall In Love Sometimes

Aozora ; YunBoa fics collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

 

a/n : This one inspired by this song and this song.

 

It was almost midnight  but Boa was still wide awake. Insomnia took away her peaceful sleep.  She leaned on the board of her bed sil, flipping over the page of her fashion magazine until she was bored. She closed the magazine and put it onto the rack then grabbed her android mobile phone, reading those notes on it  all over again   Those notes which slipped between her meeting notes, a list to do and shopping list. She wrote it when  she had the urge to write  or when didnt t find anyone else  to talk.

11-01-2013                                                                                                        

Dear Mister

I like your scent. I  have no idea what perfume  you use.

But it smells like  a notcha cake that my grandmother always baked at my birthday.

It is a mix  of bitter green tea and luscious caramel.

It brings  memories of my hometown.

I guess I miss my home that much.

Living away from my shell  as single woman isn’t that easy.

Regards,

Someone who has big potential to be your secret admirer.

 

27-01-2013

Dear Mister.

I enjoy  watching the way the gentle breeze blows your brunette hair softly.

It makes you look glowi  in the afternoon sun.

Your presence never fails to emit your strong charisma,

Regardless of what  outfits  you wearing

Maybe I am just  biased

But no one can say  that I am lying.

Sincerely yours,

Your now official secret admirer .

 

 

05-02-2013

Dear Mister

I barely know you.

But I feel like we’ve been friends for ages

It‘s surprising to me that we have same habits.

We both love driving alone in the night when depression hits us.

and how we can not pass the day without a single cup of coffee.

Hearing your story makes me feel like reading my diary.

Tell me, don’t you feel the same?

Warmly

Your lovely  new friend

 

18-02-2013

Dear Mister

I admit I like your serious expression

I also adore how responsible you are at every step that you take.

But would you loosen up a bit?

I’d love to see your beaming face more

Don’t you realize it?

Your eyes look more radiant with the crinkle around it  when you grin.

And your adorable tiny  mole on your  plump upper lip will look clearer when you smile.

 Yours truly

Your  favorite personal advisor

 

 

9-03-2013

Dear Mister

Is this too much to ask?

But would you call me with Bboa more often?

Please call me like that with your husky voice which caressing my ears

Your humming is one my favorite song, definitely

Yours faithfully

Your  loyal listener

 

25-03-2013

Dear Mister

I never knew that you have hidden talent  for dancing

When your feet moving on  the floor, following the rhythm of music.

As your eyes  penetrating my soul deeply while our fingers  are connected firmly.

I  honestly almost forget to control my heartbeat that time.

Next time we meet

Will you save the last dance for me?

Best regards

Your dancing partner tonight

 

11-04-2013

Dear Mister

this may sound crazy

But I am jealous  of a glass of chocolate milk that you have for breakfast

It’s luckier than me because it is the first  thing that  your rosy lip pecks  in the cold morning.

I guess  day by day you are successful in making myself falling another inch too deep.

Love,

Someone who  wants to cook  breakfast for you

 

21-04-2013

Dear Mister

My lip  is automatically seal themselves, every time I try to say those three magical words.

I can’t express my genuine feeling by hugging  or kissing you  freely either.

It's like a secret that aside from interest parties, anyone else shouldn’t know

Do tell me that you  understand a the sign  from my heart

That I send through the ray sof sunshine, spring wind, and  blossoming flowers  

xoxo

The loving me.

 

 

                                                                                          ***

 

The tiny girl  made a wry face a few times when  she caught some cheesy lines in her love notes. It was actually a mystery to  her how she managed  to write things  like that. The truth was the raven lady isn’t a  romantic person and she was too old to write silly love notes like a lovesick schoolgirl. She couldn’t stand dumb love songs with over-sentimental lyrics. Meg Ryan typical movies were never her cup of tea  and she didn’t find reading  romance literatures as an enjoyable activity either. All those things were too corny for her. Maybe this was what people called by the power of love.  It could change someone dramatically, making them did those things which they dismissed before. Love could make someone  became more childish (uh ok, more romantic) and the tough woman like her wasn’t an exception

Whatever it was,  Jessica would have good laugh if she knew about it. Boa remembered that she used to mock the taller girl when she wrote an unsent letter to Donghae before they were an item.  Luckily she could hide her own notes securely, Boa would never give  younger girl a chance for revenge

Boa wrote those love notes for him. A tall, sun kissed skin man with broad shoulders from Gwangju. The chestnut brown hair man in a suit and tie who made her life up and down drastically in rapid frequency, like riding  a roller coaster. Their relationship started with a single hello on Monday morning at her office. She had already predicted that they would be close and remained as friends  as they had an endless discussion  of  their project, but built special feeling for him  was unexpected.  She didn’t remember since when  her heart started trembling in speed, when their shoulder brushed each other, when they sat together with almost no gap between them. She also failed to memorize since when of her heart started beating faster than usual, every time his eyes found her figure easily in the middle of a commotion.

Everything happened so fast, but she was pretty sure her feeling has reached that highest stage  -loving him not only having a crush on him or simply liking him. Jung Yunho was a whole different story compared to  all the boys whom she had dated for fun when she was younger.                                                           

Boa missed Yunho. She needed to hear his voice tonight. She had the  initiative to call him first. She took a long breath to calm her composure. Then she brought her thigh to her chest as  her right hand   pressed a familiar number while chewed her left thumbnail, feeling  nervous.

But before the phone  connection connect, her thumb already pressed  disconnected button as her analog clock on the wall shown that it was already 2 am. She shrugged. It would be useless to call him, he must already slept at this hour. Well maybe she was  looking for an excuse.

She knew that she should sleep too,  but her eyes wouldnt  compromise with her brain. It didn’t matter how tired she was, her eyes still stayed up all night. Perhaps because she felt uneasy for the next day.  Tomorrow would be  hectic  but at least I can meet him, she thought as her hand unlocked her cupboard and took her sleeping pills. She decided that tonight she needed it to help her fall asleep.   

***

 

The weather  was sunny and warm. The sun on the crystal blue sky  glistened over the green trees and colorful flowers which surrounded   the chapel.  When Boa reached in there, she saw a few deluxe cars  already rested on  the parking lot . She predicted  those cars were owned by close family and relatives. The other  guests such business relatives, state officials and  celebrities  certainly would arrive later.

 Boa wore a lacy white gown and tied her hair up in a bun. Her make up was excellent with shades of red against her wet lip and  shimmer pastel color on her eyelid and cheek . It was not heavy, but was not that sheer either, made her beauty looked more stunning.  

She  stepped  inside chapel which was very wide to accommodate around five hundred guests. The wall of the chapel was painted with a story from the holy book.  There were  lovely  flower decorations assembled around the isle. Those things created romantic and vibrant atmosphere. No wonder the bride  terribly wanted to marry in this place.

 She  smiled every time her eyes met with people whom she knew. Her hand holds black  handy talky so she could communicate easily with the rest of  her team. The first one that she called was Sooyoung who was handling the food in the ballroom.

 

“Sooyoung, have they prepared the food? “ She anxiously asked  the girl at the other line but she kept her voice slightly inaudible so  others  couldn’t hear their conversation.

 

“Yes , the chefs and the waitress have been arranging   various type of foods on several dinner  tables,“  the girl who looked fascinating in her terracotta vintage dress answered while she chewed an apple pie that was given by Changmin earlier. Well the benefit being wedding committee of the Food  department anyway.

 

“It consists of ten appetizers, sixteen main courses and twelve deserts, right? “

 

“Yep the food are delicious, the soups are savory, the main courses are tasty too and the desert oh my God! I think the apple pie is my favorite but  the brownies are excellent too, “ she explained enthusiastically  while her left hand grabbed a bit of brownies now

 

“So, get out of there now ! “ Boa hissed in exasperation. She was worried that Sooyoung would eat all the food. She mentally made a note to make sure Sooyoung does another job next time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter