I Want You To Want Me

Aozora ; YunBoa fics collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I want you to want me

 

 

|| Yunho Focus || Yunho/Boa || 1487 words ||

 

 

You Know It will take  years before general public admit that you can act. Your status as an idol becomes a big barrier. People hardly accept the fact that idols can  act. Sure, you understand that you don’t reach the standard of a great actor yet. Sometimes you  even cringe when you watch some of  old  scenes in your previous dramas. You acknowledge  that  you need to fix your articulation, develop your expression and put more emotion in your eyes.

 

Luckily,  you have a bunch of supportive people who motivate you to improve. One of them is Boa, your little giant. Well, she isn’t your girlfriend yet, but you love to tag her as yours.

 

You are pretty sure that someday  the girl who has a pair of enthralling eye smiles, will truly become your lover. Everything she does, catapults  your hope, that she has a thing for you. Her daily messages never fail to appear in your Inbox. Calling you in the morning is such her sacred routine (In case you always pick up her calls with half opened eyes, saying hello lazily. Then she will tease you with her early morning voice, which sounds more raucous and ier than her usual voice. It always success taking away your drowsiness, once it echoes into your ear. Waking up in the morning isn’t a painful thing to do, when she volunteers herself to be your personal alarm. )

Most of the time she just talks  about trivialities anyway, such new dramas, current favorite songs, travelling story  and her adorable nephews. It’s like she tries hard to nail her existence into your memory.

 

***

 

A new offer comes to you. This one probably the hardest challenge in your acting career  yet ( if that term is relevant). Although you just play a supporting role, but other co-stars are such amazing  professional actors, who can make you look like a meaningless extra beside them. Some of  netizens  have already made fun of  you harshly even before you start shooting.

 

                                                 

 

The moonlight shines brighter tonight, emphasizing a scenery of glistening  blue river under the cloudless sky, creating a perfect  sigh into your eyes.

 

Wearing  thick fur coats and big shades without any make up on the  faces , walking side by side  at the midnight around  Han River, you and she transform into unrecognizable commoners.

 

On a night like this , you aren’t the Hallyu wave leader and she isn’t Queen of Kpop, only ordinary  Yundol and Bboa, two extremely close friends who spend their free time together.

 

 It’s such a rare chance when both of you coincidentally don’t  have any schedule tonight. You ask her to go out and she doesn’t mind. She understands you need a friend to talk about your upcoming tv series.

 

***

 

“Prove them wrong, strong determination is your middle name, isn’t it?”  She asks you in a challenging tone, looking at you through the corner of her eyes.  Her  hand  your wrist while her eyes widening in expectation, waiting your answer.

 

You shift your head to face her,  your gaze meet with her longing stares. You can see the city street light reflecting wonderfully  at her dark caramel orbs. Her petite figure  looks more tiny  besides your towering posture.

 

“Yes madam, giving up isn’t my option!”  You assure while your lip climbs into a serene smile. You are a man with a pride after all. The more people underestimate you, the more you want to prove them wrong.

 

The night breeze sweeps from somewhere, messing up with her straggling hair. Your hand quickly  brushes some strands of her brunette hair, which fall on her face,  then tuck it behind her ear, making her blush. The red stains on her cheeks aren’t  that visible, but that’s enough to put a cheesy grin across your face.

 

 “Let’s back! SM won’t be happy if we become headlines  in  gossip columns tomorrow,”  you teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter