If this isn't love

Aozora ; YunBoa fics collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ first of all, I apologize for the really long hiatus! I have the chain of exams in my life and as a result, I will continue my master degree in September at University Of Indonesia
■ Second, I am sorry again that it's not a fluff which i promised before, i am still working on it, but I hope you guys still enjoy it. I was actualy posted it in LJ before for Kimmy Bday :)

■ As usual comments and critics are always welcome, even the harsh ones, It's better than accept a silent treatment tbh :)

■ I suggest to hear this song while reading it because i got an inspiration from there.

■ Image belongs to chesuyon @ tumblr.

 

 

It’s a frosty night, around two am. She rolls down the sleeve of her brown dress as she stumbles onto the rooftop of SM building. Her ears can still catch the blaring music from the ground floor. Apparently the celebration isn’t over yet, but she’s too tired to join. Boa chooses to spend the rest of the night out here, holding a bottle of champagne that she stole from the party.

She sits on the asphalt floor, folding her legs against her chest, her crescent eyes staring at the gray sky. It’s starless, and the moon presumably ceases to shine. She finds it slightly ironic, because it portrays their relationship perfectly. It goes tediously without any significant  fluctuation.

She has been giving him subtle clues like asking the producer to give him a cameo role in her upcoming movie, bringing his name in her interviews, and talking about him on twitter. But all she gets in return are only his endless gratitude and some unreasonable hatred from his fan girls.

A sardonic smile spreads across her face when she remembers that she doesn’t resemble his type. She lacks in height and can’t cook to save her life. No wonder he always seemingly chases other women, not her.

The intoxicating liquid sputters when her tapering fingers successfully unfold the bottle cap.  She quickly gulps it down, filling the void of her dry throttle. Yet it can’t fill the hollowness in her heart. Tears pathetically fall on her refined cheek before she can prevent.

Her head becomes dizzy  when she pulls away. Her beige colored lipstick leaves stains the tip of the bottle. She already drank a half of the bottle but she isn’t drunk yet. His image keeps flashing in her mind sickeningly like a strobe light. It’s  suffocating her.

Anxiety scrambles inside his heart when he catches a glimpse of her tiny figure with a bottle of liquor lying next to her feet. He walks over  her, his steps becoming heavier the closer he gets.


She’s aware of his arrival as he perches beside her. Her eyelids suddenly shut when his large arm fondles her brunette hair. For once, she wants to pretend that he loves her back. She can’t do that if her eyes stay open.

“Boa, tell me what happened?’’ He furrows his eyebrow in confusion. He sounds worried. He knows that there must be something wrong when she escaped from the party.

She flinches. His low voice rings in her eardrum like a windmill , brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter