Chapter 1: Birthday

Dreams coming true

 

*Yues POV*

It was afternoon and I was listening to music when my friend Skie called. ”HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” she screamed loud. “Ouch Skie that hurt. I’m not deaf you know. Well I will be if you continue to scream like that.” I said kind of annoyed. “Oh right. I’m sorry. Hey are you going to do anything special to celebrate your birthday?” she asked kind of exited. I thought for a while because I haven’t really thought about what I should do today. “No I don’t think so. Why do you wonder?” I said. “Well I was thinking about going to the nightclub that just opened. We could go together and celebrate your birthday. Besides on the way home you could buy tickets to that concert with that band that you want to see live” she said. She really wanted to go to that new nightclub so I gave in. “okay sure why not? Are you coming over so we can go together or should we meet there?” I asked her while I was thinking about the upcoming gazette concert. “I’m coming over in a few minutes so we can go there together. BYEEEEEEE!” she said and ended the call. I sighed but I couldn’t help feeling a bit happy that I don’t have to spend my birthday alone at home with nothing to do.

Half an hour later the doorbell rang. “It’s open” I yelled from the kitchen while I was making coffee. I heard how Skie put the bag she was carrying with her on the floor. “I have something for you and I hope you like it” she said with a smile when she entered the room. “I was thinking that maybe you could wear it now when we go out. It would look really good on you.” I gave her a curious look. “You didn’t have to buy me a gift. But thanks it was really nice of you. Do you want coffee?” I asked while filling my own cup with coffee. “Yes please.” She said politely and I gave her coffee “ARGGGH! Just open the present already!” she said and jumped up and down exited. I reached for the bag opening it. Inside there was a present wrapped with black shiny paper. I removed the paper and I saw a purple corset looking top. It was gorgeous. “Thank you! It’s lovely! I love it thanks a lot” I said and gave her a big hug. “I thought that it would match your black skirt and you love purple and black. Besides it would look good on you so I bought it.” She said.  I just smiled and admired the beautiful top.

After we finished our coffee I decided to take a shower while Skie was watching TV. After the shower I went into my room to put some clothes on. I took the top that I got from Skie and a black skirt with fishnet tights. I went to the living room where Skie was looking at all my gazette cds. She turned around when she heard me walking behind her. “Wow you look gorgeous! You have a perfect waist and that skirt really looks good with that top! But we need to fix your hair.” She said while bouncing up and down. I blushed and went to the bathroom and noticed that she was following me. “Please let me do your hair. Pleeeeeeeassssssssseeeeeeeee” she said in a childish voice.  “Okay but only this time” I said. I didn’t mention that it felt nice to just sit there doing nothing while she fixed my hair. After she was done I put some makeup on and then it was her turn to get dressed. She had a black t-shirt with neon green pattern and black tights. When she was done we put our shoes on and started walking towards the nightclub.

We arrived at the nightclub and ordered some drinks. It was pretty nice and the nightclub had good music. There were many people dancing already even though it was early in the evening. I ordered more drinks and we started to dance when we heard loud laughter behind us. It was them… the gazette walked in and they were joking with Kai as usual. I felt how my heart started to beat faster. I watched them as they sat down at a table close to where I was. “Are you alright?” Skie asked me and gave me a worried look. “Yeah I am but you know the band that I wanted to see live. The band that I always talk about?” I said silently.  “Yeah I can’t remember their name but I know what band you’re talking about.” She said. “Well they are here and they are sitting at a table behind you.” I said and nodded in their direction. She turned around and looked at them for a while. “Well let’s go and introduce ourselves. They look y. Especially the short one.” She said with a smile on her face and started to walk towards them. “NO STOP!” I said but it was too late. She had already reached their table.