First day

Look Beyond Earth

 

Seohyun’s POV:
Here I am standing in Seoul University with Yoona by my side, disguised as a human, pretending to be a student, and standing in front of Jung Yonghwa. He’s staring at us...at me (heart beating fast) why is he staring at me, do I have something on my face. Pabo, he’s just looking here since I’m new.  Here it is again, this feeling. Aigo...I have to find him a girlfriend and fast. I look at Yoona standing beside me and she seems so calm and excited. Well she has been looking forward to this since yesterday.
 
*Flashback*
 
I was looking around for Yoona, honestly how hard is it to find one energetic angel. Since we were going to turn into humans during our stay here, I should at least help Yoona out in looking for a place for us to stay. I flew to one place and another looking for a suitable place to live at the same time looking for Yoona.  Thirty minutes have passed and I can’t seem to find Yoona anywhere nor a place to say. I decided to rest a bit on top of a tree while thinking on what we should do after we turn human. 
 
As I began to think of a plan, I suddenly saw Yoona flying and smiling towards me. Judging from the look of her face she found a place. 
 
Yoona: There you are! You can’t believe what I found!
Seohyun: Don’t tell me you followed your “J” the whole time (giggles)
Yoona: Very funny Hyun (grins) I was actually looking for a place where we can stay
Seohyun: So did you succeed?
Yoona: Even better, I found us a place and a part time job
Seohyun: A what?!!!
Yoona: (covered her ears) Ouch!!! No need to shout (laughs) hear me out first, before you react
Seohyun: I’m listening
Yoona: Okay, so I saw this small apartment that was vacant, so I decided to check it out. It’s perfect for us; it has a living room, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. And near our apartment there’s a small cafe that is looking for part timers. And the best part, is that it is near the park where you saw your boy Yonghwa (smiles)
Seohyun: Oh my gosh! You’re the best Yoona (hugs her tight) 
Yoona: Hahaha thanks! We better get going we have a lot of things to do before we start our mission.
Seohyun: (Releases Yoona from her hug) you’re right, let’s go.
 
*End of flash back*
 
As Yoona and Seohyun finished introducing themselves, everyone applauded then suddenly started asking us a lot of questions which gave me and Yoona a bit of a shock.
 
Teacher: One at a time! You don’t want to scare our new students don’t you? If you want to ask questions raise your hand to be called. Hmm...Jungshin!
Jungshin: You guys look a lot alike. Are you two sisters?
 
 
Both Yoona and Seohyun smiled, making everyone blush and shocked with their smile. 
 
Yoona: We are not sisters but we consider ourselves as one. We've known each other since we were small.
Yuri: How old are you guys?
Seohyun: Yoona unnie is 22 years old and I’m 21 years old
Minhyuk: Do you guys have a boyfriend?
 
Everyone reacted in Minhyuk’s question, whispering if they have or not. Even Yonghwa and J were curious if they did or not, however they didn’t show their curiosity and maintained their facial expression. 
 
 
Yoona: (giggled) sadly we don’t have a boyfriend.
Seohyun: (smiles) and I don’t think we need one right now.
 
The class started to whisper to each other again, curious in why two beautiful girls like them doesn't have a boyfriend. Some guys were happy when they heard it thinking they might be able to have a chance to date one of them even though they said that they don’t need one. Both Yonghwa and J still didn't react to their answer but deep down they were a bit relieved not knowing why.
 
Yonghwa: (I can’t believe she doesn't have a boyfriend. But it is true dating can be a hassle, maybe they’re like me in a way)
J: (That’s a relief if she did have a boyfriend it might be harder for me to be her friend. Wait why and I relieved even though she has a boyfriend I can still be her friend. What am I thinking?)
 
Teacher: Okay that’s enough questions for now. Let’s see where should both of you sit. Hmm...oh, there’s two vacant seats at the back. Please seat behind Yonghwa and J. Yonghwa! J!
Yonghwa/J: Yes!
Teacher: I want both of you to tour both Ms. Yoona and Ms. Seohyun around campus. Understand?
Yonghwa/J: Yes!
Teacher: If you have any questions, feel free to ask them
Seohyun/Yoona: Yes, thank you (bow)
Yonghwa: (I can’t believe she’s going to seat right behind me and I have to tour her around. Why am I feeling so nervous?)
J: (I can’t believe my luck! Being friends with her is easier than I thought)
Seohyun and Yoona headed toward their seats, but before they sat on their seats both girls stopped in front of Yonghwa and J
Seohyun/Yoona: Nice to meet you, please take care of us (bow)
Yonghwa: (Shocked with their politeness he bowed his head back. (Why am I so nervous, I might have been working on the song too much...this is going to be a long day.))
 
Both Seohyun and Yoona sat on their seats and placed their bags on the side. Seohyun looked at Yoona and Yoona smiled back at her
Seohyun: (Mission meeting Yonghwa complete. Next mission be Yonghwa’s friend. Aigo, this is going to be a long day)  
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi guys! I am so sorry if for my super late update. I've been so busy with school I didn't have time to update. Thankfully school ended already. I will try to update again as soon as possible. I've been getting mental blocks on how to continue on this story since I've been thinking of writing another one. I hope you guys enjoy reading my stories and sorry again for the late upadate.