Summoned

Look Beyond Earth

Seohyun's point of view:

As we flew nearer the Holy Hall, I couldn't help but wonder why on heaven would Angel Taeyeon summon me? I did not do anything to displease other angels, I always did my job right. Agh what could it be?!

Yoona noticed that Seohyun was troubled with her being summoned by Angel Taeyon. She too didn't know why she was being summoned.

Yoona: Relax, I don't think your in trouble. Knowing you, you can never be in trouble (letting out a small laugh)

Seohyun: Your right, I'm just over thinking things. But I can't help think that I'm in trouble for something

Yoona: You in trouble?! Hahahaha! That's a great joke Seohyun, come on what kind of trouble can you possibly do?

Seohyun: I'm serious Yoona! (Her nose flaring)

Yoona: Ok ok ok I get it (trying not to laugh) But seriously relax won't you, it's seriously impossible for you to get into trouble

Seohyun: How do you know?

Yoona: Oh come on, I've known you since forever! Have you ever gotten into a fight?

Seohyun: No

Yoona: Did you ever do your job wrong?

Seohyun: No...well maybe

Yoona: What?! Since when?!

Seohyun: Well technically I always finish my job nicely without a problem...it's just that...

Yoona: That?

Seohyun: That I'm not doing my job properly

Yoona: What do you mean? How can you not do it properly if you don't have any problem with it?

Seohyun: I'm the Angel of Love right?

Yoona: Yeah and so?

Seohyun: When I do my job it's my job to make humans feel the emotion love. Making them feel love with their family, friends, and life. (sigh) But the hardest one is to make them fall in love with another. How can I be the angel of love if I don't even know that kind of love?

Yoona: I think your over thinking it. I don't think being the angel of love means that you have to know that kind of love. I mean loving others are fine but that kind of deep love I don't think so. Besides your doing great as the angel of love. 

Seohyun: Your right (she let out a small smile)

Yoona: We're here!

 

Seohyun's point of view:

I was in such a deep thought I didn't even notice that we arrived at the entrance of the Holy Hall. I had only been here twice, one was when I was entitled to be the Angel of Love, and when Angel Taeyeon told me to guide the new Angels around Heaven. And everytime I come here I always feel amazed. The white hall is decorated with portraits of different kinds of outstanding angels, and Angel Taeyeon is one of them.

Yoona: Well go on! I'll just see you later this afternoon. I can't go in without permission. Don't make Angel Taeyeon wait for you any longer. 

Seohyun: Thanks, see you later then (I smiled)

Seohyun's point of view: 

I entered the Holy Hall feeling nervous in what would happen. As I was walking near the end of the hall I noticed a magnificant white door and in front of that door was Angel Taeyeon, wearing a beautiful white dress. 

Taeyeon: Your finally here Seohyun (smiling at seohyun) I was getting worried that something might have happened to you

Seohyun: (bowed) I apologoze for being tardy Angel Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: (letting out a small laugh) You don't need to be so formal Seohyun.

Seohyun: I'm sorry (bow)

Taeyeon: It's fine Seohyun and enough with the bowing. It tiring to see every angel bow at me, I'm just you an ordinary angel. And also just call me Taeyeon. Adding Angel makes my name too long (letting out a small laugh)

Seohyun: Yes Angel Taeyeon, I mean Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Good. Let us be in our way God has been expecting you for quite some time. Oh and one more thing relax your not in trouble.

Seohyun: I'll try (smile)

Taeyeon opened the white door behind them leading Seohyun the way to meet up with God

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why would God want to see Seohyun? What would happen next? 

Sorry if my first chapter wasn't all that great and I hope this chapter can make up for it. I'll update again tomorrow ^^ Really hope you guys will like my story