One...Two...Three

Invasion of my heart

MINHO : i have something for you ! ( he dug his pocket to take out a piece of crumbled paper and gave it to Yoona ) sorry my korean isn't that strong ( he murmured sleeplessly before scratching his head ) 

내가 만난 가장 놀라운 레이디

당신은이 작업을 읽어 본 적이 있습니다. 그리고 이것은 가장 가능성이 적 또는 I와 관련이 누군가에 의해 발견되지 않을 것입니다 .... 또는 사람도 걱정 .... 하지만 난 말을해야 가지가 있습니다 .... 그 말할 수 있어야합니다.
 
나는이 그냥 할 내가 과거에 당신을 말한 모든 거짓말을 취소해야 뭔가로 자신을 발생할 수 있습니다 얼마나 많은 고통과 상처없이이 편지의 진실을 말할 것이 가장 내 수준을 다할 것입니다 ....
 
나는 시작하는 가장 좋은 장소는 처음 것 같다 ....
 
우리가 만났을 때, 나는 인정, 나는 아주 빨리 당신을 위해 떨어졌다! 나는 이제까지 느꼈다 적이없는 사랑을 느꼈다! 당신이 있었고, 아직도 내가 만난 가장 놀라운 여자이다! 이 다시는 일어나지 않을 것입니다 내가 알고있는 무언가이다!
어쨌든 당신이 알아야 할 모든 내 마음의 당신을 사랑합니다 그리고 난 당신이 너무 것입니다 바랍니다.
 
갑옷 미노루 빛나는에서 왕자에서.
 
To The Most Amazing girl I Have Ever Met
 
You may never ever read this again. And this will most likely never ever be discovered by anyone that is related to you or I…. or who even cares…. But there is things I have to say…. that must be said.
I will try my level best to tell the truth in this letter no matter how much pain and hurt it may cause myself as this is something I just have to do and to clear up all the misconceptions you had of me.….
I guess the best place to start is the beginning….Forgive me for any type of distress i caused you. 
When we met, I admit, I fell for you very quickly, it just took 3 seconds!! I felt a love that I have never ever felt before!! You were and still are the most amazing lady I have ever met!! This is something I know will never ever happen again!!
Anyway all you need to know is that i love you with all of my heart and i hope you will too. 
 
from your prince in shining armour Minoru. 

Yoona read the letter as she smiled at his child like hand-writing and errors. Her eyes teared a little as she folded the letter neatly and placed it in her skirt pocket, he had tried his best to write in the korean language just for her. Yoona perked her lips up a little taunting a kiss from him which was responded almost immediately with a sweet peck.

MINHO : i love you ~ ( brushing her hair away from her beautiful fair face ) really really really love you ! 

YOONA : ( she just smiled as response ) I should be getting back ~ ( she mumbled feeling sad already, was this love ? she wasn't even able to leave him for a minute )

MINHO : ( he nodded sadly feeling dejected, he had to wait till next morning to see her ) alright then, see you tomorrow shorty. ( he pouted as he leaned in to give her a goodbye kiss, he felt his heart tighten a little as if it was telling him that something bad was going to happen.) Bye ~ ( he nodded as he hid his gut feeling behind his smiling face as he saw Yoona's retreating figure, as soon as she was out of his sight his smile fell into a frown. Bringing up his hand to his un-regularly beating heart, he tried to calm himself down ) 

THE NEXT DAY 

The next morning Yoona woke up at her house to find her parents looking angry. Her mother was crying while her father was holding a letter in his hand, reading it over and over again. Yoona's heart rate increased as her hands ran down the pocket, to find that her letter was still in her pocket. 

The letter in her father's hand wasn't her's, it wasn't the love letter he had written for her. Strodding mindfully to her parents side, Yoona's mother immediately broke down and hugged Yoona, crying her eyes out in the process.

YOONA : ( she hugged her mother back before turning to Taeyeon asking her for an explanation ) unnie ~ 

FATHER : ( he was grabbing onto the crumpled paper too tightly as tears teemed in his eyes ) how could you ~ ( he murmured as he ran his eyes down the letter again, reading it aloud this time... )

FLASHBACK ~

Junki and Daesung was at the Udon shop cleaning the tables like usual. Wiping of his perspiration on his forehead Junki started wiping the table, trying to clear table where the lady was sitting. He usually didn't like to look up at the customers while clearing the table but today he felt a heartstring tug a little as he looked at the lady who was sitting at the table. She was there every day, there at the same table everyday almost waiting for somebody but no one came.

One look and you could tell that she was from a wealthy family, not someone who would come to such a place to get their lunch. To make things more clear for Junki, she was reading a Japanese book. The lady was wearing a peach coloured flowery dress, looking very urbanised. One, Two, Three... their eyes met for a brief second before Junki started coughing hard, bowing at the lady in the process before scurrying away from the table carrying the bowls of the finished udon. 

Junki fastened his steps trying to get away from the lady but in the process tripped on his own legs and fell to the floor, the left over soup in the bowl splashed on him as he scrapped his elbow on the rough pavement. When he thought nobody was kind enough to care about him, a sweet smell of butter rose reached his nose and the next second he saw the lady that he was staring at beside him with a concerned face. 

" Are you okay ? " 

" i...i..i "- not knowing how to react to such situations he started tripping his words. 

Smiling at his helpless state the lady helped the man up from the floor and helped him to a chair. Looking at him with worried filled eyes she placed her book and umbrella on the table beside them before wrapping Junki's bleeding elbow with her personal handkerchief. Junki was just mesmerized with the lady in front of him, why was she even helping him ? Looking into Junki's questioning eyes the lady just smiled. 

" You should have been more careful Junki-san " - she finished tying the handkerchief on his elbow as she turned her face away from the man feeling embarrassed. 

JUNKI : how...how did you know my name ? 

Standing up to the lady's height she saw the beautiful face of hers sullen like a withered flower . 

" I've been waiting for you to approach me. Everyday i would hope that you would start a conversation with me but- " stopping herself she was about to leave when he stopped her. 

JUNKI : How could i ever have ignored a beautiful lady like yourself ? ( he just felt like complimenting her, he knew that those were the words she wanted to hear ) 

Smiling she turned before raising her hand for Junki to take it for a shake.

SHIN MIN-AH  - KAZUMI ( harmony and beauty)

MINAH : I'm Kazumi ( she said as she shook hands with the lad ) 

JUNKI : Kazumi ? kazumi means heart in korean... ( she was probably the heart that was stolen away from him ) 

One week, Two weeks, One month, Three months and finally eight months flew away just like that.

Walking hand in hand with his Japanese lover, he was urging to ask something to her while she was urging to tell him something important. 

JUNKI : mm... that night two months ago, mmm... ( he knew that he was his love and light of his life but he too knew that what they did that night was not the right thing and the only way to solve this is to.. ) 

MINAH : ( she snatched her hands out of his hands as tears of regret started welling in her eyes ) Are you just going to apologise and walk away ! 

JUNKI : no.. why would i ? 

MINAH : Because now you know that i'm pregnant ! ( she shouted as she broke down and started crying, she knew that his parents are nowhere near of agreeing to their relationship and her parents were all the way at Japan ) 

JUNKI : ( he went into a moment of shock before brushing it off and started to panic ) Ho..how... ( he didn't get to finish his sentence as he felt the tall girl hugging him, she had nowhere else to go. He was now his responsibility ) We'll think of something Kazumi ~ don't worry ( he started carrasing her hair as his heart started to sink.)

It was now down to two things, it was either Kazumi his love or his dear family. Knowing that he couldn't betray Kazumi who know had his child in him, he decided something. Something that would affect everyone. 

END OF FLASHBACK 

FATHER : ( he was grabbing onto the crumpled paper too tightly as tears teemed in his eyes ) how could you ~ ( he murmured as he ran his eyes down the letter again, reading it aloud this time... ) 

Dear family, 

I know that i'm not fit to ask for your apologises but hopefully one day when i come back home you will. As the eldest son in the family i have failed but i cannot fail as a husband and a father of a child. I'm terribly sorry, i'll send money back home every month. Please try to forgive me. I will come back, but...just not now. I'll come back home with a good job, my wife and child.. please do forgive me by then. 

From Junki ~

Yoona gasped as she realised that her eldest brother had run away from home, thinking back she grasped the fact that her brother wasn't at home last night when she sneaking out of house. He had run away leaving like a coward, her strong brother had run away. He couldn't be blamed he had always looked up at their father and he probably wanted to be a good father for the child his lover was bearing. 

FATHER : ( he read through the letter once again not believing his eyes. His eldest son wasn't someone who would do this ) how could you ~ ( he paused a little and in a fraction of a second he held his chest in a rigid action. That poor man was having a heart attack out of the blue ) 

TAEYEON : APPA !!

DAESUNG : ( he held onto his father who had his hand on his aching chest ) Yoona ! go get a doctor now ! GO !

YOONA : ( she who was in shock took two steps back not believing what was happening to her life within one night ) appa ~ ( she turned around and started running anywhere her legs could bring her, where was she supposed to get a doctor from and which doctor would want to come for free ? ) 

Minoru who was waiting at the other side of road saw her running forward, towards him but he wasn't sure that she could have seen him from that distance. 

MINHO : ( he caught Yoona in his arms as she accidently bumped onto Minho ) Yoong ~ ( he could clearly see that she was crying but why  ? wiping away her tears he looked into Yoona's panic filled face ) 

YOONA : oppa ! .... appa... appa is ( she couldn't stop crying as her pink tinted face ) 

MINHO : shhh ...calm down and tell me what happened to your appa ? ( he needed her to calm down before he could get something out of her ) 

YOONA : My appa... he is having a heart attack ! ( she said as she hugged Minoru more tightly ) Please help... i'm very scarred now ~

MINHO : WHAT !!! ( he broke the hug and looked at Yoona with his passion brimmed eyes again ) 

Minoru spotted a friend of his as he ran over to him, whispering something to him and pointing to Yoona's house. The friend just nodded and got onto the jeep speeding away somewhere. Running back to Yoona, he grabbed her hand and started speed walking his way to her house. He knew she wouldn't be able to keep up if he started running. 

YOONA :  where are we going ?! 

MINHO : Your house, the doctor will get there in 10 minutes. 

YOONA : ( she wiped of her tears as she was reassured that her lover would do anything to save his father-in-law ) 

Reaching to the house, Minoru barged in without thinking of anything. Yoona right behind him, had she forgotten that her family hated the Japanese especially at this point of time. 

MINHO : is he still conscious ? ( he knew what to do as his grandfather had a heart attack once. He asked the same question again but when he got no answer he looked at the shocked dumbfounded faces of the family members. ) 

MOTHER : What is he doing in my house ! Get this insect of my house NOW !!! ( she screamed at the top of her lungs as she launched towards Minho hitting him with her fists. Taeyeon had to hold her mother back while Yoona stood in front of Minoru trying to protect him ) 

YOONA : Umma.. please, he's just trying to help ! ( she shouted back at her mother tears streaming down her cheeks again ) 

MINHO : Let me help please ~ ( he pleaded as his heart was bleeding with pain, was this how much they hated him ? He was here to help them but she just called him an insect ) 

MOTHER : Why did you bring him into my house ! WHY !!! get him out now !( she shouted at Yoona again before turning back at Minho ) You stupid Japs ! Don't you guys have a heart ?! Stop ruining our lifes and get lost !! ( she was in a rage as she saw Minho not moving, First was the  invasion of the land she loved, second was kazumi who made her son run away and now he's saying that he was here to help ?! ) 

MINHO : ( his eyes started tearing up as he looked down in embarrassment, did he deserve this ? He looked at Yoona's pleading eyes before taking a deep breathe in and pushed daesung out of the way and took Yoona's fathers hand in his finding his pulse ) 

Realising that he had passed out, Minho started pressing, pumping his hands on her father’s chest. Hoping to get his heart generate more blood to his heart. Noticing what the JAPANESE soldier was doing, Yoona's mother started to get more mad.

MOTHER : Do not touch my husband with your filthy hands !Get out of my house you rat !!! GET OUT !!! we don't need your help ! ( she started punching Minoru's back with all the force she could accumulate ) 

YOONA : Umma stop ! ( she blocked her mother's hit from Minho, it was hurting her to see Minho getting beaten. How much pain must he have been storing in his heart after hearing all of the thorn-full words that her mother have speared him with ) 

MINHO : ( he ignored the painful blows on his shoulder as he placed his ears on Yoona's father's chest trying to hear his heartbeat. ) 

One Two Three ... 

Yoona's father woke up taking a deep breathe, almost as if he was awakening from his dead. Minho let out a relived sigh, happy enough to see someone who yoona loved still alive. -But- the next second Yoona's father woke up he saw the khaki coloured uniform beside him. Not having enough energy to speak he coughed out... 

FATHER : get..him out ~ ( he voiced out panting as he did while pushing Minoru away from him with his weak state. He couldn't stand for a Japanese to be right next to him. Had he became so cold-hearted, this boy had just saved his life ) 

MOTHER : Get out ! GET OUT !!! ( she held Minho's collar trying to kick him out of the house when the doctor came rushing in. )

DAESUNG : Doctor.. my father, please check on him. 

Minoru allowed Yoona's mother to literally chase him out of the house holding him with his collar. His heart had already broken into million pieces this wasn't going to affect him that much was it ? Getting back  into the house their mother went straight to her husband. After a few minutes the doctor let out a relived sigh and shook his head. 

DOCTOR : fortunately his heart is still functioning well ( thanks to the JAPANESE man who had the heart of gold for his lover ) But he wouldn't be able to move around much anymore. Please take good care of him and give him this pills ~ ( he sighed as he made his way back )

This meant that the house's bread winner was going to be Daesung and only daesung. Their eldest brother left home, His father was not in the state to work, He couldn't possibly send his mother to work and he wouldn't dare to send his sisters to work either. 

Yoona managed to slip out of the house as she looked around the streets finding the poor boy; but when she couldn't find him she realised where he would be. Without catching her breathe she ran to the lake to see Minoru sitting at the lake, with his legs in the water. His boots beside him, unlike yesterday Minho had this aura around him. Yoona could sense his disappointment and hurt, who would have not felt hurt after hearing those words from a mother-like figure. " scars that are caused by violence can be healed but scars caused by words can never be healed ~"

YOONA : ( she ran crying to Minoru as she kneeled behind him, hugging his neck; burying her face at the crook of his neck in the process ) Don't worry! i'm here for you ~ ( she said as she cried, snuggling herself more ) 

MINHO : ( he broke down crying as he lost the sense of manliness, he was now just a boy in Yoona's arms now. ) 

MINHO's POV 

Was it my fault that i was born for a Japanese mother ? Was it my fault that i fell in love with Yoona ? Isn't every single being in the world the same ? We all might look different and speak in different languages but in whole aren't we the same ? We all have the same heart and the same feelings don't we. Am i monster, the guy i am seeing in the reflection of in the water, is he a monster ? What about the reflection of the girl that was hugging him crying together with him, for him. Was she an angel ? 

Why was god playing this game with us, i'm a monster while she's an angel. How could we both be related in any way. Does she really hate me this much ? Aren't i almost her son's age ?!  

" Don't worry! i'm here for you ~" - was she going to stay with me till the end ? was she ? 

NO ONE's POV 

Turning Minoru's head to meet hers; Yoona saw her lover's red eyes. The child in him must have bashed really badly and there wasn't any other medicine for that except love and time. She couldn't control time but she was here to give the love he needs. 

YOONA : I love you and it will not change till the last string of my breathe. I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart so trust me and keep up your promise of loving and taking care of me till my last breathe. ( she spelled out without blinking looking into Minho's eyes )

One...Two...Three 

Without waiting she pressed her lips on Minho's now dry lips, sealing her vow with a kiss. She loved him and she wasn't going to allow anyone to hurt him. He wouldn't stay still if someone was going to hurt her and thus she wasn't going to tolerate anything that would hurt him.

FAST FOWARD 

" They're in love with each other, i think it's time to take action. He must die, all of them must die ...one by one ~ " 

Hey chingu(s) Minyoonlovely here , did you guys miss me ?pffft  I hoped you like this chapter. I'll update this as fast as possible if i get 4 more subscribers k ? Please support Minholoveyoona's: Misconceptions of You and Me and thanks to everyone who had been supporting me all this while. I LOVE you amazing people. Bye bye :D 

Like mentioned in the story, we'll all the same so lets all share our love with one another and create a anti-conflict world.