Nightmare

Invasion of my heart

 

MINHO : I ... ( he stopped himself thinking if this was way too early to confess his feelings to her, was this the right time ? wouldn’t she run away from thinking that he was a crazy ert ) 

YOONA : ... ( she was still trying to struggle her hand out of his but with lesser effort as she was distracted by Minho's dazing ) 

MINHO : ( he let out a deep sigh almost telling himself  that nothing mattered right now ) i've been thinking alot ... since last night ! ( he started off safety as he monitored  Yoona's expression ) it's that...uhh..mm...I know it's sounds weird but could you see us getting married someday ?!?! ( he rumbled off hastily ) 

YOONA : ( she gasped as she took in the confession the Japanese soldier had just spoken to her ) What !?! ( she exclaimed in Japanese, of course she couldn't see herself tying the knot with him, a Japanese soldier !!! ) 

Minho raised his lowered head to look at Yoona's face which was apparently frowning at him... this made Minho frown too as his man-ego got bruised badly once again. He can't get rejected, he had the authority here, didn't he ? Why did he even try asking her for her heart when he could've easily gotten her body ? Minho's heartbeat started to raise a little as he decided to do it his original way the Japanese way ~

 MINHO : It's not that, i love you or anything ! ( he answered Yoona's one word question with a lame and untruthful answer ) I like you and i need... want you to stay beside me until i sort out my feelings ! ( he barked with his low y voice, he wasn't going to let go off her anytime soon, he couldn’t even if he wanted too. His body now was going to listen to his heart and not his mind ) 

YOONA : ( she was kind of taken aback and couldn't respond to anything. What was this guy’s problem ?!? ) ...

MINHO : ( he smiled as he saw the girl he liked looking a little defeated... has she finally given up ?? ) You have to surrender yourself to me, sooner or later just like your country, but sooner would be better if you want the best for your Family ~ ( he cooed almost as if he wasn't threatening the little girl ) 

Yoona looked up at the guy who she now knew was pure evil proving everything her family had told was indeed true. Was he really a man of his words ? she hoped not ... she doesn’t want anything to happen to her family. Yoona's eyes teared up for the millionth time as she took one  step back.

She could just fall to her knees and beg him, giving him an ego boost again or kick him in the balls and earn herself a death sentence or just run as fast as possible and pester her parents to move their house to another district, state, country or planet !!!, yeah well that was just her over-imaginating 2 year old brain, this choices was impossible and unrealistic but she was extremely desperate right now. 

MINHO : ( he chuckled as Yoona's panic expression started to show really clearly on her face, he could tell she was actually trying to escape from him ) You can't escape from me ~ ( he said it in the sweetest way as it ever could be, before finally letting go of Yoona who was dumb struck and walked off as if nothing had happened ) 

YOONA : ( she started running back home as fast as possible without giving a second glance behind )

This was bad !!! really...really...really bad ! She didn't want this to happen, what was going to happen now ? She was definitely done for it she thought as she just prayed that what he said was not true... not true at all !

TAEYEON : ( she saw Yoona running back home as fast as possible and smiled to herself, her sister was really following their orders wasn't she ? ) 

YOONA : ( she stopped at the entrance of her one roomed housed and plopped down on the front 3 stepped step in front of the house panting badly )

TAEYEON : ( she giggled ) when i said run back home i didn't mean running back home as if the Japanese are chasing after you with a rifle in their hand ! ( she said to her younger sister before patting her head )

Yoona and Taeyeon's mother chuckled to herself when she heard what her elder daughter said as she dipped the ragged cloth into the small wooden bucket and took it out, rinsing the cloth with a slush sound, before continuing to wipe the floor with it. Yoona was still panting, how was she going to tell her sister and mother that a Japanese was indeed chasing after her ! She passed the bag of rice to her sister before fanning herself, trying to reduce the heat that was produced from the running and the heat rush because of Minho. 

TAEYEON : OMO !!! ( she exclaimed loudly as she took a peek into the bag of rice ) 

YOONA : ( she jerked up upon the sudden sound and turned to look at her sister looking into the bag of rice with amazement ) what is it unnie ? ( she asked in curiosity, had the stall owner drop a few cockroaches into the bag because he hated the Japanese soldier ) 

TAEYEON : The rice grains are very fresh ... ( she said as she eyed Yoona happily ) they usually don't just give anyone such good quality of rice ~ ( she sung in her beautiful voice before pouring them into a large jar storing them safety ) 

The stall owner had probably given Minho the best bag grains he had to avoid any problems or the impress(?) the Japanese soldier. 

YOONA : ( she gulped down an uncertain smile and helped her mother to clean up the small house ) 

Yoona was sitting on the floor as she looked up at the small half racked clock on the wall, seeing the hands of the clock slowly going tick..tock...tick..tock...tick..t- , suddenly the image of Minoru flashed in her mind, but it didn't startle her. However the next second she thought of Minho a wave of sleepiness and something she couldn't interpret struck her lightly. And all of the sudden she had drifted to dreamland. Just then there was a soft knock on the door. Yoona was deep asleep and didn't hear the sound or anything in particular. Yoona's mother who was cooking the rice at the small open backyard of the house strained her neck a little to check on the living room to see Yoona asleep, while the knock on the door was starting to get louder as time when by. 

MOTHER : Teayeon-ah ! go and open the door... she's sleeping ~ ( she said to taeyeon as she used a cane fan to fan it into the fire, making the fire a little bigger ) 

TAEYEON : ( she went to open the door, thinking that it was her father back from work but once she opened the door.. )

Two pissed off looking japanese soldiers met Taeyeon in the eyes as they pushed the slightly ajar door open wider as they barged into the house without caring about anything ... 

MOTHER : Taeyeon who is- ( she stopped as she caught the glance of two khaki uniformed men. It was them !! what were the un-wanted japanese doing here ? )

Yoona was still unaware of the situation as all four of them were absolutely silent. Yoona's mother stood up from the small wooden stool as her face was stretched with a inevitable frown, she hated them and now she was afraid... extremely afraid. There were no men in the house this minute and both her pretty daughters were here in the house. She knew that she wouldn't be able to fight much if anything did happen. Taeyeon's eyes darted from the two japanese soldiers to her younger sister who was apparently still sleeping at the corner of the room. One of the Japanese soldier followed the track of Taeyeon’s gaze and saw Yoona curled up and snuggled to her own self and a surprised gasp escaped the mouth. The Japanese soldier was nobody other than Minoru. He didn't know this was his Yoona's house ... he wouldn't have entered it if he had known that it was his lover's little nest. 

MINHO : ( He looked at Yoona sleeping and couldn't help but to chuckle... who sleeps so peacefully after getting confessed to )... 

JIROU : We're here to check the house !! ( he boomed, he couldn't recognize Yoona, the girl who had walked into his friend just a few days ago ) 

MINHO : ( he winced as he suddenly heard his friends loud voice exploded within the silence that was present few seconds ago ) ...shhhh

JIROU : ( he turned to look at his bestie that had just shushed him... he failed to identify the foreign glint in Minho's eyes ) ...why ? ( he whispered to his friend who was still looking at the girl like a love sick puppy ) 

MINHO : Let's just g..go ~ ( he said while still looking at Yoona who was probably totally deep in sleep, only his mouth was moving his legs were still rooted to the ground ) 

MOTHER : ( she noticed that the Japanese soldier was constantly staring at her last daughter who was apparently unaware of everything. She moved slightly to the right...just enough to hide her daughter behind her back, blocking the soldiers gaze on her ) 

MINHO : ( he scowled slightly as he realized that his future mother-in-law was indeed not even a tint happy of seeing his friend and him ) Jirou ! Let's go !! ( he shouted loudly but not loud enough to make Yoona wake up )

Minho stomped out of the house feeling dejected and not so happy with himself. Why must the whole family hate the Japanese ? Life's so unfair ! Just because they were Japanese it doesn't mean that they were all beasts who don't have any feelings right ? What was he to do if baby cupid had to shoot an arrow right in his heart when he saw Yoona ? It wasn't his fault !!! Jirou just quietly followed his un-oriented friend behind. 

JIROU : Minoru... are you okay ?! What happened ? ( he was really concerned about his mate ) 

MINHO : It's nothing ! I'm going somewhere and don't you dare follow me ! ( it was supposed to sound like a joke but because of Minho's boiling blood right now.. it sounded a lot like a threaten ) 

JIROU : ( he raised his hands above his head, mocking a surrender before walking off in the other direction )

If you were wondering why Yoona was such a deep sleeper or why was she such a sleepy head, well the truth was that she was neither. She was awake all this time. She had awoken the next second her sister had opened the door of the house, all her senses were perked up as she slightly opened her eyes to see Minho through her long lashes. Yoona acutely closed her eyes before minho saw her awake. What was he doing here ?! Was he going to hurt her family just the way he had threatened her or Was he here to kidnap(?) her. 

YOONA : ( ' We're here to check the house ', she heard another voice. Her hearing and touch senses were extremely perked up as she kept her eyes completely shut. She could even feel Minho's blazing gaze on her bare skin, it was giving her goose bumps ) 

YOONA's thoughts : Why can't they go already.. do they have to check this little house even after knowing that it's my house ! Is this how much that man trusts me ? 

Yoona was kind of pissed off. Minho had just confessed to her and now he was here to check her own house ! If he didn't had any trust on her then why did he even confessed to her ??!! Yoona knew she wasn't supposed to be having such feelings towards a japanese soldier, but that didn't mean that she couldn't get a little flattered by a confession from a handsome man. Yoona had indeed gotten a lots of confessions from guys, they were all not bad looking but this man here was an absolute eye candy, who wouldn't have feel flattered after getting a confession from such a guy ?! Just then ...

YOONA : ( 'shhh...let's just g..go ~ ', she heard Minho say to his acquaintance. Was he for real ? had he just shushed his best friend for being to loud fearing that he would awake her ? ) ...

She already had her head buried to her knees, she knew they wouldn't be able to see her face or reaction as she let out a safe smile. That was a sweet thing to do but what was the point if he was only sweet to her and treated every other Korean like crap ? The next thing she knew, the both of them were out of the house without commencing on with the random raid

< 2 weeks later > 

It had been a two weeks since she saw that Japanese soldier and she was starting to feel a little apprehensive about the situation. It was as though she wanted to see him but it was also wasn't that she didn't want to stumble across him. Minho told her that he wanted her to be beside him so that he could sort out his feelings but now, Yoona was the victim of confusion. She wasn't able to sort out her feelings as she was apparently standing on the 50-50 line. It wasn't that she liked him and it wasn't as if she hated him. It wasn't that she thought he was nice but she definitely couldn't think that he was evil too... This was too much for a seventeen year old to contain in her head. After causing all the confusion where have that guy gone to ? Was he just making a fool out of her like... confess-to-the-girl !-ruin-her-peace-and-sleep-and-then-just-ignore-her ? AISH !!! 

Yoona like always was sent out to get udon from her the store her brothers were working at, she wasn't expecting for Minho to pop out of nowhere and she wasn't in the right mood to talk, listen to him while he rumbles and threatens her as much as he wishes. She hadn't had a nice, goodnight sleep for days already ! 

YOONA : Stupid bastard ! only playing with my feelings ... aish ! fine !if you're going to ignore me then i'll take it as a good thing and stay away from you ! ( she mumbled under her breathe as she was carrying the steel carrier with both her hands with she had to get it filled up with udon later. It was already heavy without the food in it... )

MINHO : ( he saw Yoona as she was mumbling to herself as she was once again struggled carrying the same carrier walking off somewhere )

Two weeks ago...the moment Minho separated ways from Jirou, he went back to his medium sized soldier dorm where he lived with other japanese soldiers. Minho wrote a two page letter on a piece of thin paper, to his mother. He wrote things that a 18 year old would want to tell their parents when they were far away from each other and finally at the last part of the letter...

おかあさん...私はこの女の子が好きここに友人を持っていますが、その女の子は彼に興味を示すように見えることはありません。彼は本当に極端最後までその女の子が好き〜彼は女の子が彼を好きに戻ったが、彼はどのように知っていない望んでいる。彼が暴力を使用するか、ちょうど彼女を忘れるべきである。私はこの状態で私の友人を見て我慢できないことは、そう、私が彼を助けることができる方法についてのいくつかのアドバイスをお願いします。私が言っているすべてのことを、私はあなたと父親を欠場、私はあなたの両方を愛して....

okaasan ( mother )... i have a friend here who likes a girl, but that girl doesn't seen to show any interest in him. He really likes that girl to the extreme end and he wants the girl to like him back but he doesn't know how to. Should he use violence or just forget her. I cannot bear to see my friend in this state so please give me some advice on how i can help him. That's all i have to say, i miss you and father and i love you both.... 

Minho scribbled in his not so neat handwriting and sent it home to Japan, Minho didn't want to look for Yoona without having his mother's golden advice in his hands. He waited and waited, the longer he waited the more he missed Yoona... but he still needed his mother's advice. One whole week later ....

親愛なる息子...あなたの父と私はもっとしてあなたが今まで私たちを見逃していたあなたがいなくて寂しいです。あなたが家に戻ってくるのを我々は待っている。あなたの友人として、彼は短期間..多分23週間の女の子から離れて滞在するように指示。少女の目はマジシャン彼を探し始めるだろうし、一度、彼女が見、その期間の後に、彼女はすでに彼のためのソフトなスポットを持っているであろう彼だ。プッシュすることとの関係でゲームを引っ張ってそこにあり、あなたの父は、このメソッドを使用して彼のネットに私を魅了。私はあなたの友人はマジシャン自身およびあなたの友人は、おそらく時間の短い期間の後に何をすべきかを知っているのに十分スマートであるような若いハンサムな若者だろう知っている。それはあなたの友人に私のアドバイスだ。自分の息子を世話をし、彼があまりにも好きな女の子の世話をするために君のお友達に教えて...

dear son... your father and i miss you more then you had ever missed us. We are waiting for you to come back home. As for your friend, tell him to stay away from the girl for a short period of time..maybe two to three weeks. The girl's eyes would definitely start searching for him and once she sees him after that period she would already have a soft spot for him. There has to be a push and pull game in a relationship, your father lured me into his net using this method. I know your friend would definitely be a young handsome lad like yourself and your friend is probably smart enough to know what to do after the short period of time. That's my advice to your friend. Take care of yourself son and tell your friend of yours to take care of the girl he loves too ... 

Minho's eyes scanned down the letter one more time before frowning a little... has his mother already found out that the friend he had mentioned in his letter was no one else but him ? He hoped not ! Minho read his mother's advice over and over again and decided to try it out. Only good things will happen if you listen to your mother right ? All parents only mean good to their children right ?? Minho waited and avoided Yoona for a week ... he couldn't go more than that, he was missing her insanely and he was too anxious to find out if his mother's golden words had actually worked. If it worked out for his father then it should work out for him too right ??? 

MINHO : ( he saw Yoona as she was mumbling to herself as she was once again struggled carrying the same carrier walking off somewhere and smiled as he took quiet steps and walked right behind her to hear what she was saying in probably korean which he luckily could understand a limited amount )

YOONA : ( she was unaware of the presence behind her as she continued to scold Minho under her breathe ) Who does he think he is ! He isn't even that handsome... I'm too good for him anyway hmph ! ...Why shou-

" Stupid jerk ! only playing with my feelings ... aish ! fine ! if you're going to ignore me then i'll take it as a good thing and stay away from you !...Who does he think he is ! He isn't even that handsome... I'm too good for you and you're not worth it !!!! hmph ... ", Minho heard her mumbling very clearly, he wasn't mad about it... he was actually very pleased... she was talking about...ummm no scolding him ! At least she was thinking about him, indeed his mother's words were really pure gold ! The way Yoona scolded him made him feel really close to her already. Had she really missed him ? He tried his best to contain his laughter by shutting his mouth really tightly but that only made him giggle even more loudly ! 

YOONA : ( she turned around and her eyes grew slightly bigger and rounder as she saw the man she was talking about right behind him. aish... so embarrassing !! ) ko...kon...konni...konnichiwa ! ( she stuttered as she bowed quickly, she wanted to see him and ask him really harsh questions but once she saw him, she couldn't even open )

MINHO : ( he chuckled at the cute girl and nodded his head as a slight bow ) anneyeong ! ( he greeted back brightly in korean )

YOONA : i...i'll...g..g..get going then ~ ( she stammered again as she bowed real fast this time before turning back to run with the wind but ) 

MINHO : ( he grabbed hold of her arm, preventing her from leaving ) where do you think you're going ? 

YOONA : ( she turned back and tilted her head up to see a glint in Minho's big eyes ) eh ? 

MINHO : ( he let go of her arm and smiled... Yoona had never seen a Japanese soldier smile in such a way before, well maybe she had never even seen a Japanse soldier smile before ! ) How can you just go.. after calling me a Stupid jerk ? and I ( he emphasized on the word 'I', he had a whole load of confidence in his looks ) am not handsome ? ... ( he paused to see Yoona's nervous figure before continuing ) umm..well you're right about the part that You're too good for me ~ BUT, i'm definitely worth it ! trust me ~ ( he said sincerely, he had always thought that Yoona was too good for someone like him but he was determined to take really good care of her, till the second of his last breathe ) ... 

YOONA : ( she wanted to reply to his words when she saw her sister, Taeyeon walking along the street holding a MAN's hand ?!?! ) unnie ?! ( she murmured to herself, she didn't know that her sister had a lover ) 

The guy who had his hand wrapped around Taeyeon's was definitely her lover ! Yoona could tell it in one instant, she had never seen her sister smiling so sweetly to a guy before in her seventeen years of life !! Yoona felt a little betrayed by her sister right now ... she thought that the both of them shared every single thing together. How can she have not even mention that she had a guy in her life. But well.. Yoona didn't mention anything about Minho to her sister too right ? But was it the same ? was the relationship between Taeyeon and Leeteuk the same as the relationship(?) between Yoona and Minho ?? 

MINHO : ( he turned back to look at the direction, Yoona had been dazing at ) Isn't that your sister ? She's married ?!?! How many people are living in that small rabbit hole of yours ...isn't it too crowded ? ( he lamented on without thinking much about what he should actually be saying at a time like this. He just had to ruin the whole romantic atmosphere between them, that was there just a minute ago ! ) 

YOONA : ( she gave him a blank face before frowning in disapproval ) My sister is not married and I live with both my parents and tree siblings in that rabbit hole of mine !!! and i don't think that is crowded because i am happy with whatever i have and i do not expect for anything more !! ( she snapped angrily, forgetting that Minho was still a Japanese soldier )

MINHO : ( He was about to retort back at Yoona childishly but he decided to keep his mouth shut as he saw her blazing glare..boy was it more flaming than his own ones ) give me that ... ( he said lazily before snatching the carrier out of her hands walking next to her ) 

YOONA : thanks ... ( she said softly but in a really casual tone, she didn't want to hold back right now...Minho seemed to be a little different today and she had decided to take it as an advantage until this mood of his, runs off turning him back to the threatening japanese guy )

MINHO : why are you always the one to be sent out to get things ?! ( he asked out of curiosity ) don't you get harassed by men ? Since you're this beautiful ~ ( he said casually as he walked beside her ) 

YOONA : yes, i do get harassed a lot ! ( she said as she looked at Minho, scanning him clearly before smiling inwardly ) 

MINHO : ( he followed Yoona's eye movement and realized that she was eyeing him... was she trying to say that he was harassing her ?! ) Yah...i'm not harassing you ... i just want to protect you from other men ...

YOONA : ( she stopped on her tracks arubtely ) I just want to be a friend to you... nothing more ~ ( she said unsurely )

Minoru sulked as he knew that she was clear about only being his friend but hey... this was a big leap wasn't it ? It was just the matter of time that friendship would grow into something more intimate. Minho hated the fact that he was willing to listen to this Korean girl. Yoona gave him another vibe... he hadn't felt such away when he saw other Korean and Japanese girls.

MINHO : ( he sighed loudly...loud enough for Yoona to hear him ) You just be yourself and treat me as a friend while i will be myself and treat you like a person close to my heart... does that sound fair to you ?!

YOONA : ( she blushed as she looked up at the japanese soldiers eyes... she was about to open to say something when.. )

BOOM !!! there was extremely loud sound that echoed across the peaceful street. The korean civilians went silent for a second before they started shouting and scattering all over the place finding shelter. Yoona gasped as she realized what was happening ... that sound was something she was always frightened of since birth. It was the sound of the gun...not just any gun, it was the sound of the japanese gun which pierces through the wind in an extremely fast speed. This shot was always send out to the before.... a small bomb was sent out, firing at a small shop house nearby. The bomb exploded as the fire spread out as fast as a forest fire. There were wails of screams from inside the house as the fire started to consume the two-storey buildings. Then another bomb was sent out to the same building causing the whole area to shake in impact as the explosion sent a few burning furnitures flying in various directions.

MINHO : ( he heard the "boom" sound from a far direction and realized that this was a raid that was going on here. The Japanese must have found out about one of the many secret organization that had been working just to destroy the japanese. They were secret society that were against the Japanese and Minho knew that that THEY japanese were not going to spare those people... not even a single one of them, they were all supposed to die and in that process the japanese wouldn't care if they would accidently hurt or kill an innocent civilian, that was unfortunately at that place at the wrong time ) Sh*t !  come yoona ( he dropped the carrier that was in his hand and grabbed Yoona's hand and ran as fast as he could to a small gap at the side of the valley )

YOONA : ( she tried her best to match Minho's extremely fast speed as he turned took a sharp turn to the right pulling her together with him. ) 

Minho knew that during such situations they needed cover, he couldn't find any shelter above their head at the moment so he decided to settle for a semi-broken hard wooden table that was probably disposed at that place. Minho pulled Yoona under the small table together with him and hugged her terrified form into his warm chest. Yoona covered her ears trying to muffle the exploding sound as it started to get louder and louder. She had a phobia of this sound, this was the sound of destruction, the sound of death, the sound of the Japanese invasion ~ Yoona buried her face into Minho's chest that was adorned by the khaki uniform. This was the same uniform the soldiers out there were wearing as they were destroying the property of Korea.

MINHO : ( as seconds went by, it was getting difficult for him to breathe in that small gap that was deprived of much oxygen. The black smoke of the fire was making it more difficult for the both of them to breathe. The blazing fire was eating up all the oxygen making things worser ) Yoona ~ ( he saw his lover hovering closer to him as she buried her extremely pale face in his chest. )

Yoona was very petrified as she started to let out small whines while huffing, her crying was making things worser, she wasn't able to breathe well. She had her eyes closed as she stuck close to Minho, but her mind was constantly thinking about something. Is she going to die today ? Was she going to die in Minoru's arms ? Why was he helping her ? Why wasn't he out there to carry out the execution with his fellow Japanese ?

MINHO : ( he looked down at Yoona in his arms and couldn't help but to worried about how small and petite she looked inside his arms. It looked as if he could crush her if he wasn't careful. He could say in one look that this girl was scared as she had covered both her ears with her tiny hands. Minho lifted his hands of Yoona's body and placed them on the hands that were covering her ears, helping her to muffle the sound a little but more. )

YOONA : ( she felt her hands warm up as Minho was covering her ears, this was actually helping the noise to be blocked out of her ears ) ...

MINHO : It's okay... i'm here to protect you, calm down Yoona, nothing’s going to happen here...just close your eyes and think that it's just a short nightmare... everything’s going to be okay when you open your eyes later )

Yoona tried what Minho told her and she had to admit that it was actually calming her down. It's just a nightmare...nothing here is real, when i wake up everything’s going to be okay .... everything was going to be okay ~

YOONA : .... going to be okay ( but suddenly she got paler and paler as her blood was running out of oxygen. She started to breathe harder and harder and then she suddenly went limp in Minho's arms )

This was the real nightmare, the nightmare for Minho, was he going to wake up to another bright day or was he going to be stuck in this nightmare of his, where his lover was limp and almost dead in his hands...

 

Hello... so this is the 4th chapter, i hope you liked it ~

The japanese was by the help of Google translate

Please keep supporting Me and Minyoonlovely ( try reading MY ANGEL ) it's awesome !!! Trust me ~