Caught !

Invasion of my heart

After creating such a beautiful memory with his first and only love, Minho walked back to his dorm to spend his dream-filled night. Yoona told her parents the exact same thing Minho had conveyed to her and strangely her parents believed her lie. They usually could read through her brain, since she was so bad in lieing but today it seemed that her lieing skills were getting better, was love the reason for that ? 

< The next day > 

YOONA : Umma... i'll go get the groceries today ? ( she was massaging her tired mother's shoulder. She wanted her mother to rest and she really wanted to get out of the house, he was probably waiting for her...well he better be ! ) 

MOTHER : ( she gave the youngest child a shocked chuckle making yoona frown a little, just a little. Yoona wasn't always so willing to get out of the house to get the groceries, what was wrong(?) with her today ) What does our maknea want from me today ? ( She joked without understanding Yoona's desire to step out of the house as fast as possible ) 

YOONA : Nothing umma, i promise i won't even get any titbits for myself ~ ( she answered back with a puppy face that nobody in her family could resist )

Yoona's mother let out a muffled laugh once again before reaching for the small cotton pouch that was inside her pocket. She had made that from the torn piece of article of her husband's clothing. Fishing out a few copper coins she placed it on her daughters palm smiling in the process. 

MOTHER : Just get three sweet potatoes and rice, we can eat sweet-potato porridge for dinner ~ ( she was smiling outside but inside she was hurting, she wanted provide her children with the best and only the best but they just couldn't afford it ) 

YOONA : ( she gave her mother an excited nod as she held the coins tightly in her palm. Sweet-potato porridge might not be a luxurious meal but that was un-doubly the most luscious dish to her ) ... 

Yoona sped-walked to the door and dashed out to the streets as her beautiful doe-eyes started scanning the area that was filled with a medium flood of civilians. Yoona kept walking as she realised that the both of them didn't decide on a place to meet at. Aish ! Yoona was getting impatient as she started biting her long clean nails, her steps getting heavier causing stomping sounds. Yoona was walking at the side of the pavement when suddenly a strong pair of arms wrapped around her tiny waist making her yelp, that strong arm was pulling her to the side of the pavement where nobody was around. 

YOONA : ( she was about to scream but a large hand covered . This was it she was going to get her life ruined by some weird Japanese solider. Why did she even offered to get out the house ! ) ... ( she closed her eyes tightly as it started tearing up a little but they sunk back into her eyes as she heard a familiar laughter filling the area surrounding her ) 

Minho started laughing so hard as slowly let go of Yoona's agape mouth, he was too busy laughing that he didn't realise how Shock Yoona was. Yoona just stood there in shock filled with suprise as she saw her childish BOYfriend. She had thought that all Japanese soldiers were serious, anti-smile people but well it seems that wasn't the case anymore. Yoona wiped of the tears that were still welled up in her slightly red eyes and stomped her feet’s towards the laughing figure and sent out a few balled-fist throws on Minoru's shoulders which he not-surprisingly he didn't react to. 

YOONA : ( she was too shocked and too embarrassed about her-self, was she once so afraid of this grown child ?! Aish ! ) You scared me !

MINHO : ( he just allowed Yoona to send him weak blows onto him for a few seconds before grabbing hold of her and... ) 

Minoru grabbed both of Yoona's hands and pushed her back, until her back touched the cold brick wall. She was taken by surprise as she saw Minoru's face so near to hers. Minoru definitely knew that the both of them were only tiny fists that were pressed against his lover's chest, away from each other. This brought a smile upon his face as he let out an airy grunt. She was always doing something that would bring out both the inner  playful little child and the too manly man in him. 

MINHO : What we’re doing out there flaunting your beauty to everyone ?! You're only supposed to do that in front of me ! ( he snapped playfully as he let go of the fists that he was holding and winded them around his Yoona's ant-waist pushing her back, using that as an excuse to get his body closer to hers ) 

YOONA : ( she chuckled as she laid both of her palms flat on his upper chest ) ... 

MINHO : And...biting nails and stomping feet’s are bad habits ~

YOONA : And scaring someone like this almost giving them a heart attack is also a bad habit ! And you didn't tell me where to meet you ! And i'm afraid that my parents might find about us ! And i have to get the groceries ! And my app- ( she was going on and on, panicking as she refused to look straight into Minoru's flaming eyes ) 

MINHO : ( he chuckled inwardly as she saw yoona having a cute panic attack. How could someone ever get this cute ? He just watched the adorable girl and without thinking about anything ... ) 

Minoru crushed his hot-blood, filled lips on Yoona's soft baby-like ones slowly. Stopping all of her rumblings, Minoru didn't push it as he stood there enjoying the taste of Yoona's fresh clean lips, they tasted of her..not strawberry, not grapes, not paint and definitely not the horrible taste of ruby colour-coated lip sticks. Minho broke the kiss, pulling his lips away from hers with a frown which showed how much he hated to do that. Yoona un-froze as Minho's hot lips managed to melt her down, it was a surprise that she hadn't been melted into a poodle. 

MINHO : relax will you... i'm here to protect you aren't i ? I could do anything and who would ever dare to stop me ? ( he said while giving Yoona the most warmest smile he had in him )

Yoona just nodded shyly as she realised how fast their relationship was picking up, it hasn't even been 24 hours since they had started seeing each other and they had made out twice ! That was way too fast wasn't it ? It wasn't that she was complaining about anything but deep down in her pure heart, she was afraid. Yoona still didn't know if she was doing the right thing...

What if he was just toying with her fragile heart ? She was taught all her life to not trust THEM. No matter how close this man was to her heart, he was still someone who will always be loyal to the flag that she feared. If it came down to the choice of her or his country, the answer would be too obvious and painful. Her family was toiling hard to provide her with the best they could. Yoona knew that her father's only ultimate wish was to keep both his daughters safe till he sends them away to their KOREAN husband's house, but here she was conversing with a Japanese soldier... the danger her parents feared.

Yoona also realised that the moment someone grabbed her to the alley just now, she couldn't help but to think that she was going to get ruined by a Japanese soldier. She was accusing THEM in an instant, without even giving one look of the owner. Even though she was telling her mind that not all Japanese soldiers were bad, her heart still couldn't bring itself to fully trust them. But why does her crazy heart yearn to belief this guy who was also part of the Japanese she couldn't trust.

YOONA : ( She forgot to blink as she slowly pushed Minoru's body away from her ) I'm sorry...i have some chores to do ~

MINHO : ( his heart shattered to a million pieces as he felt the light push on his chest and the dazzling girl walking away from her )... ( he grabbed the petite hand of the retreating girl ) what's wrong Yoona ? Did i say something wrong ? 

YOONA : ( she shook her head as she released her hand that was held by Minho. It wasn't so difficult since he wasn't holding on too tightly ) ... 

MINHO : ( he frowned a little before taking in a deep breathe ) Your heart has to trust me before it allows my love to enter it ! Are you just going to continue to endure the War between your heart, mind and reality ? You have to trust for me in order for me to help you ~

YOONA : ( Yoona turned back to meet the tuff guys almost teary eyes, had he just spoken out what was running in her head ? She needed help to find her true-self. Her true feelings, her true desires. So was this guy saying that he would help her with that ? ) i...i...

Minho could see what yoona was thinking with just the look of her glassy eyes. It was almost as if he had already known her for most of her lifetime, He loved her and it hurted him to see her fighting the battle... the battle between her respect for her parents and her love for him. Minho's eyes teared up a little, she was the first person that had ever stolen his rock like heart, she was the first person that melted down that very same heart, the first person he ever took blame for and most importantly, she was his first love...his love at first sight. 

MINHO : Let me be a part of your life Yoona, i'll keep you happy till the end... the end that is totally different of what you're thinking ~

YOONA : ( her lips squabbled a little as she ran towards Minho and hugged his lower waist. It didn't take a second for her to feel warmth hugging  her back ) please help me..i'm just very afraid ~ ( she mumbled as she buried her face in his chest ) 

MINHO : ( he looked at the tall girl who looked short inside his arms and smiled a little ) Just hold my hand and never ever let go...shorty ~

YOONA :  ( she chuckled at Minho's corny line and cheesy nickname he had given her all of the sudden. How could he change from a manly guy to a childish child within a second ) I have to get sweet potatoes and rice for dinner today so follow me ! ( she broke the hug but didn't let go of Minoru's hand ) 

MINHO : ( he held Yoona's hand tightly in his as he followed the girl leading him ) 

YOONA : ( she could feel all the eyes on the street judging the both of them and was about to break their hands from each other but he just held it more tightly ) 

MINHO : I told you not to let go didn't i ? Shouldn't wife’s listen to their husbands words ? ( he continued as the scene they encounter back at the medical tent yesterday came back to his mind causing his to break into fits of laughter ) 

YOONA : ( she gave minho the black eye, before shaking her head brushing of how childish this person was ) oppa.. don't you actually have any work to do ? Why does your government even pay you for ? ( she joked as the word oppa just flew out of naturally within the sentence that she had spoken in Japanese ) 

MINHO : ( he saw white light for a second as he heard her calling him oppa but didn't respond it, not wanting her to feel awkward about it. He liked it the way it already was ) This is my job ...

YOONA : what...following me around ? That's your job ? 

MINHO : ( he stopped on his tracks giving Yoona a pout ) No .... Patrolling the streets, training myself, help the rookies to train themselves and plus going to war if one really is to happen here. ( He saw Yoona's smile fall a little and he knew that she was aware of the fact that he had the possibility to enter war to fight for Japan in the near far future. In order to change it he... ) But that's just part-time ~

YOONA : Part-time ? 

MINHO : My full-time job is loving you and following you around ~ ( he cooed as he was getting Goosebumps from his own cheesiness ) 

YOONA : ( she rolled her eyes before sending a nudge connecting her elbow to the side of his ribcage in a fluid motion ) aish ~ 

Minho turned a full round, around himself as he saw all the people's eyes on him and his beautiful girl, this made him frown and grunt..sending it to the owners of the eyes that were clearing judging them. Yoona looked at Minho's face abd realised that he was frowning and then she realised that he was frowning at the other civilians. Why would he even do that ? Yoona looked at what the few, clearly korean people were doing for a second before she started panicking again. 

YOONA : ( she saw some of them pointing towards their direction and whispering something’s within themselves ) what is someone here knows my parents and tells my parents about this...about us ! 

MINHO : ( he rolled his eyes acting as if he was annoyed before grabbing Yoona's hand in his and started speed walking, making Yoona run to keep up with him )

( Minho had brought Yoona to a small lake that was just behind a BIG cherry blossom tree that was filled with pink flowers. That place calmed Yoona down as she took a deep sniff of the place as she taste the sweetness in her tongue )

MINHO : ( he placed his long gun on the grassy patch below the tree as he leaned his back against the tree with one of his long leg leaning against trunk of it and the other one on the ground supporting himself. ) ... ( he was admiring his soon-to-be wife running to the lake happily, trying to start a conversation with the ducks that were paddling along the water which surprisingly wasn't afraid of Yoona ) ... ( he chuckled inwardly, shaking his head ) why are you talking to the ducks ? I'm here alive, standing here to talk to you... 

YOONA : ( she turned back to give him a cute pout ) ... 

MINHO : ( he smiled again as he saw her cute pout, she was making him smile so much since the day he had met her accidently ) let's meet here tonight at 10 ! okay ? ( he spoke suddenly earning a gasp from Yoona's side ) 

YOONA : no ! are you out of your mind ?! ( she only got a mockingly questioningly look, "wae shiro ?"... the way he spoke in Korean to her, made something spur down right in her heart ) i...i...how...you..me...appa...i..how....urgggg ! fine ! ( she knew that there was only answer to Minho's answer and he was definitely going to give her that answer.. ) i'll try to sneak out of the house at 10 ~ ( she mumbled feeling defeated, it wasn't only him who wanted to constantly meet the other ) 

MINHO : good, just try to get to the foot of you house and then start running as if a monster is chasing you. If your parents caught you waking up then just give them an excuse that you're going to the washroom or something ... 

YOONA : ( she shook her head, clicking her tongue in the process ) do you do such things often ? you sound like a professional ~ ( she mumbled under her breathe, this was the era that women were always respectful to their man ) 

MINHO : you would soon be one too, i promise you that one shorty ~ 

YOONA : i'm not short ! I'm so much taller than my unnie ~

MINHO : that is the cute thing about it, being tall beside everyone else but being short only beside me... you're only short when you're beside me ! 

YOONA : you're too cheesy ( she mumbled under her breathe as she immediately felt her palm on her right hand heating up just like her cheeks ) 

MINHO : i know ( he nodded as he replied yoona's mumble with a mumble, feeling very shy and embarrassed at that exact moment ) 

Yoona and Minho walked hand in hand to the store where they sold sweet-potatoes and rice. Yoona was waiting in the line behind 4 to 5 people but as soon Minho stepped behind her, showing of his khaki coloured uniform that showed nothing but authority. The people waiting at the line immediately bowed to the soldier that was standing behind the girl sheeplessly. Yoona rubbed the back of neck a little as she was feeling really embarrassed and apprehensive about the situation, those people were bowing at the guy that she was punching a few a minutes ago. Minho realised that the people were bowing at him but he just ignored them. 

LADY : ( perspiration started forming on her forehead as she cleared hastily before bowing ) Please go first sir ~ 

YOONA : ( she shook her head to the sides refusing the lady's offer even though she knew that it was directed to Minoru ) no it's okay ~ you must have been waiting for a really long time i can't- ( she was cutted of by Minho who just nudged her forward  not wanting to hear Yoona ranting off in her all to goody to shoes ) 

MINHO : ( after the lady moved from the queue all the others did the same after bowing to the tall soldier making Minho smirk, was Yoona going to be happy with this, she got to the front within 5 seconds. But he got his answer in just an heartbeat ) what ? ( he mouthed as he shrugged feeling slightly intimidated after seeing Yoona glare straight at his face ) 

YOONA : ( she shook her head before turning back to the shop-keeper with a smile ) ajjumma can i have four sweet-potatoes and one medium bag of rice ~

SHOPKEEPER : ( even though she was smiling at Yoona, her hands were trembling in fear as Minoru was staring at her, definitely enjoying the fact that he could scare so much just by his mere presence ) ah...ok..okay miss ~ ( she took four sweet-potatoes and placed it in a cloth bag but )

MINHO : make that six and one large bag of rice ! ( he demanded all of the sudden from behind Yoona ) 

SHOPKEEPER : ( she winced a little as fear raked her body as she heard the deep husky, too y voice of the soldier that was speaking in a language that she had yet to master ) y..yes sure...sure sir ~ ( she said as she quickly hastily placed two more sweet-potatoes and in rush she accidently placed an extra potatoes in the bag before rushing in to get a big bag of rice to give it to her rare japanses customer ) 

YOONA : oppa ! i only have this much ! ( she showed him the few copper coins in her hand before stomping on his black boot covered foot really hard. How was she going to pay for the groceries now ? ) 

MINHO : ah ! ( he exclaimed before clearing his throat and got his composure back, he can't let the OTHER Koreans to see himself getting bullied by a little girl ) why ? can't you buy them with this amount of money ? 

YOONA : ( she didn't answer but started biting her nail of her right thumb feeling restless ) 

MINHO : ( he pulled Yoona's hand away from , giving her a disapproving look just like a parent would to their child ) stop biting your beautiful nails ! 

Before Yoona could say something else the shopkeeper came back with a bag of rice. She didn't open as she placed the bag that was filled with rice and sweet potatoes on the counter looking at both the tall before her. 

YOONA : i.. i onl- ( she was cutted of by Minho who suddenly grabbed the money away from her hand and threw it into his pocket before fishing out a Japanese currency that was rare to see and placed it on the counter. He could have easily paid for everything with his own money but he knew that his pride filled girlfriend wouldn’t want his money.) 

MINHO : ( he left the money on the counter without much thought, making the money fly in the air. But that wasn't his problem, the lady had to run after that money if she really wanted it ) come on shorty ~ ( he intentionally left and walked ahead, leaving her to carry the bag by herself )

Yoona grunted in disapproval before hugging the large fat cloth bag carrying it of the counter and stranded behind Minoru feeling really pissed. What kind of boy-friend was he ? Minho walked ahead of Yoona for about three minutes before chuckling and turning back to Yoona who was apparently giving him the annoyed look.

MINHO's thoughts : why do you have to be this cute shorty ? You're driving me crazy, i just want to bite your head off  :P 

MINHO : give that to me ~ ( he reached for the bag in her hand but she moved it away from his reach ) 

YOONA : just mind your own business Minoru-san ! ( she spat before walking away from Minho )

MINHO : Yoona-shi ! ( he did a slow-jog to Yoona again before giving her a cute pout ) just give to me ~

YOONA : ( she passed the heavy bag to Minho who seemed to have no problem carrying it but he was struggling to carry both the bag and the gun ) i'll carry the gun ~ ( she bit her lower lip while asking that, was it offensive the truth was that she really wanted to try holding that gun. Minho looked both cool and scary when he carried it )

MINHO : ( he loved the fact that Yoona was able to ask something like that from him ) you just want to touch the gun right ? here ~

YOONA : ( she smiled brightly and took the gun in her hand thinking it would be light, he sure seemed to be carrying it as if it was extremely light ) woofh ( she let out a sound as the gun fell on her hands ) ah ... it's so heavy ! ( she said as her body was swaying from side to side as she was walking along the path together with minho ) 

MINHO : hahaha it's only about 8.5lbs heavy ~ ( he said as he steadied Yoona a little, he was getting worried that she would trip on the feets and fall  to the ground and get hurt. He helped Yoona to sling the gun on her shoulder making her get back her balance )

YOONA : ( she was getting used to the weight as aderline started flow through her veins, she had never thought she would even be carrying a gun... not any gun the japanese gun. Those people had invaded the whole of korea with this guns ) this is so cool ! 

Yoona carried the gun up a little and playfully pointed it at Minho, who was playing along with her and giving her a shocked face. She looked like a kid playing with a new toy. "bang!" she exclaimed in her baby like voice before trying to aim for something else, her hands nowhere near the trigger of the gun. 

MINHO : careful shorty, you might hurt yourself ~ ( he said before taking back the gun from her and before they knew it, they were already at the street in front of Yoona's house.

YOONA : ( she took back the bag and smiled at minho waving at him ) bye oppa ~

MINHO : we'll meet at 10 okay shorty ? ( he said as he pressed his lips onto Yoona's lip for a second before caressed her cheek before signalling her to walk forward and walking of not wanting her to suddenly change her mind about meeting him )

< That night > 

YOONA : ( she was acting as if she was sleeping until her father blew out the last source of light from the candle before going to sleep.)

Yoona crept out of her blanket before looking at the wall clock which was showing her 9.45pm. The restless girl looked to her right and saw her eldest sister sleeping with her back facing her. At the left side her brother daesung was sleeping with his mouth slightly agape, he must have been really tired after the whole day of work. She saw her parents sleeping soundly and realised that her eldest brother wasn't around, maybe he had went to the washroom ? Yoona slowly crept up from her thin mat and took a deep breathe in, readying herself to do the first illegal act in her life."just try to get to the foot of you house and then start running as if a monster is chasing you"

YOONA : just run... ( she self-hypnotized herself before launching up and run to the mouth of the house before running out of it as fast as possible ) 

Yoona ran and ran fortunately none of her family members was chasing after her. She kept running until she reached the lake minho had asked her to come. Yoona was panting so hard as she stopped on her tracks hovering over her own knees feeling a little weak from all the running. There she saw Minoru wearing a white shirt and khaki coloured 3 quarters with his legs in the water and his slippers beside him. 

YOONA : ( she crept up to Minho hoping to scare him but suddenly ) 

MINHO : ( before Yoona tried to startle him he turned around startling her making her fall, fall right onto his lap ) You knew this was going to happen didn't you ? 

YOONA : Bw...bwo...bwoya ! ( she rolled around with her tongue before getting of his lap but he tightened his grip on her )

MINHO : just stay here ~ ( he drawled lazily as he placed Yoona's head on his lap, with his legs still in the water ) 

Yoona just gave up and lied on the ground with her body facing the lake and her head on Minho's lap. 

MINHO : It's nice here isn't it ? ( he said softly as the dark quiet atmosphere was giving him a unwanted feeling )

YOONA : ( Goosebumps started crawling onto her arms as the coldness was chilling her up ) mmm ... 

MINHO : ( he rubbed his hands over Yoona's bear arms in a fluid motion as he saw her cute goosebums, trying to warm her up a little ) ... ( he couldn't help but to admire her just awaken face which looked like a new born baby ) You're so beautiful shorty ~

YOONA : ( at the same time she couldn't admire Minho, this was the first time she had seen him in clothes other than his uniform. This made her forget that he was Japanese. Now he was just any other Korean boy in her eyes ) ... 

MINHO : i have something for you ! ( he dug his pocket to take out a piece of crumbled paper and gave it to Yoona ) sorry my korean isn't that strong ( he murmured sleeplessly before scratching his head ) 

Yoona read the letter as she smiled at his child like hand-writing and errors. Her eyes teared a little as she folded the letter neatly and placed it in her skirt pocket, he had tried his best to write in the korean language just for her. Yoona perked her lips up a little taunting a kiss from him which was responded almost immediately with a sweet peck.

MINHO : i love you ~ ( brushing her hair away from her beautiful fair face ) really really really love you ! 

YOONA : ( she just smiled as response ) 

< FAST FOWARD > 

The next morning Yoona woke up at her house to find her parents looking angry. Her mother was crying while her father was holding a letter in his hand, reading it over and over again. Yoona's heart rate increased as her hands ran down the pocket, to find that ....

to be continued ~

Hello chingu(s) Minyoonlovely here ~ sorry for not updating in a really long time, i had to get myself ready to move to New Zealand from Singapore. It took me some time to digest the fact and say goodbye to all my friends, so please forgive me ~ i hope you liked this chapter and i hope you keep supporting Minholoveyoona and Me. bye bye ~ :D